Author Topic: Ice Cube- The Game - Nas  (Read 982 times)

messi19

Re: Ice Cube- The Game - Nas
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 10:21:39 AM »
I always buy Nas' record without downloading tracks. I try to not hear any of his singles either.

I'm buying Nas', definitely
Not sure about Game's and Cube's

You're not sure about Game and Cube's but you have Lil Wayne on your avatar..you should be ashamed of yourself :oi:

I meant albums
Anyway - Wayne > Game

Haha joke of the day people. U mean the same nigga that spits "im hot like light"? Lmao. This dude got so many corny ass lines.

Everybody know Game is better than him. The problem with Game is that he's incosistent with his verses. One day he drops some verse like on Bone Thugs album, DPG's album, California Soul, A New Day, 3 Killaz, Get Dollaz etc. Then the next day its verses like on Bang, Higher etc. But he's still better. Game > Wayne.

My Love For U, Never Be Friends, A New Day, California Soul, Streets (on Bone Thugs Album), Anybody Killa (Dpg's album), Whole BWS Journal 1 and You Know What It Is vol 3 and 4 > Anything Lil Wayne done.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2008, 10:32:12 AM »
I always buy Nas' record without downloading tracks. I try to not hear any of his singles either.

You're not sure about Game and Cube's but you have Lil Wayne on your avatar..you should be ashamed of yourself :oi:

I meant albums
Anyway - Wayne > Game

Haha joke of the day people. U mean the same nigga that spits "im hot like light"? Lmao. This dude got so many corny ass lines.

Everybody know Game is better than him. The problem with Game is that he's incosistent with his verses. One day he drops some verse like on Bone Thugs album, DPG's album, California Soul, A New Day, 3 Killaz, Get Dollaz etc. Then the next day its verses like on Bang, Higher etc. But he's still better. Game > Wayne.

My Love For U, Never Be Friends, A New Day, California Soul, Streets (on Bone Thugs Album), Anybody Killa (Dpg's album), Whole BWS Journal 1 and You Know What It Is vol 3 and 4 > Anything Lil Wayne done.

Meh, Let's not turn this into a Game vs. Wayne thread. You like Game the most, I'm more into Wayne - that's it.

kemizt

messi19

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2008, 10:40:01 AM »

I meant albums
Anyway - Wayne > Game

Meh, Let's not turn this into a Game vs. Wayne thread. You like Game the most, I'm more into Wayne - that's it.

"When niggas beg for mercy that means the beef is over"....ohhh btw that was a Game line ;)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2008, 11:29:15 AM »

I meant albums
Anyway - Wayne > Game

"When niggas beg for mercy that means the beef is over"....ohhh btw that was a Game line ;)

Weak line

kemizt

messi19

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2008, 11:47:36 AM »

I meant albums
Anyway - Wayne > Game

Weak line

Ohhh my bad youre a Lil Wayne fan right?..im sorry i should say "im hot like light", "im so high i can play basketball with the moon" or "I'm at the top of the top, but... still I climb" right ::). I wasn't even trying to pick a good line but that line was relevant to the situation before..when you begged for mercy. Lmao, now call that a good line. Let me guess this is gonna be your respons:
"Y0000un9 m0ney $$$ m0n3y W333zzy F BaBy (Pl3s3 SayYy th3 baByyY) B3sT RaPPa AliV3 tHA cArt3R III cOmiiiN S00N!!! wAyN3 mY bAabY dADDyyy"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2008, 11:54:07 AM »
Why the fuck did u turn this thread into a Wayne vs. Game thread?

Did I hurt your feelings because I'm not anticipating LAX as much as Ni**er?

kemizt

sav

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2008, 12:28:50 PM »
Right now, i'm waiting for "II Trill". Nothing else.  8)

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2008, 05:18:00 PM »
Ice Cube >> Nas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Won't get Game!!!

Peace
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2008, 06:18:01 PM »
Ice Cube >> Nas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Won't get Game!!!

Peace
dont forget tech n9ne alson  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2008, 07:11:35 PM »

lol, on a westcoast board? i think so.

cube>nas>game

messi19

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2008, 07:36:59 PM »
Why the fuck did u turn this thread into a Wayne vs. Game thread?

No you hurt my feelings when i saw that u have Lil Wayne on your avatar :'(

"W3333ZyYy F bAbY bEsT rApPa ALiv3" right? teenyboper ass nigga.

And lol at niggas turning this thread into a who's better between Cube, Nas andd Game lmao niggas is mad as hell haha.

Of course Cube and Nas is better than Game.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2008, 07:41:04 PM »
What complete moron would waste money buying 2 copies of a CD? It's not a collectors item, it's a fucking worthless CD. Might as well throw your money out the window.

messi19

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2008, 07:57:25 PM »
What complete moron would waste money buying 2 copies of a CD? It's not a collectors item, it's a fucking worthless CD. Might as well throw your money out the window.

ima buy 7, u mad?

Al Bundy

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2008, 08:37:43 PM »
gunna buy cubes album. i'm dissapointed in nas after buying hip hop is dead so i ain't gunna get this new album and i've never bought a game cd.

and yeah, wayne > game. my opinion, not yours. eat shit.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2008, 09:18:21 PM »
Cube then game then Nas