Author Topic: Ice Cube- The Game - Nas  (Read 980 times)

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ice Cube- The Game - Nas
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2008, 08:11:09 PM »
Why the fuck did u turn this thread into a Wayne vs. Game thread?

Did I hurt your feelings because I'm not anticipating LAX as much as Ni**er?

dont worri this dude known to ruin threads in this forum
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

messi19

« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2008, 08:32:20 PM »
Why the fuck did u turn this thread into a Wayne vs. Game thread?

Did I hurt your feelings because I'm not anticipating LAX as much as Ni**er?

dont worri this dude known to ruin threads in this forum

haha check yourself HE said WAYNE > GAME i didnt say it first. Check yourself whiteboy.

when it rains it pours

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2008, 08:41:17 PM »
i will be gettin, games, waynes, cubes, iono bout nigger though

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2008, 01:11:35 AM »
I always buy Nas' record without downloading tracks. I try to not hear any of his singles either.

I'm buying Nas', definitely
Not sure about Game's and Cube's

This was my first post in this thread, now where the fuck am I mentioning Wayne... He wasn't mentioned until...

You're not sure about Game and Cube's but you have Lil Wayne on your avatar..you should be ashamed of yourself :oi:

...You started hating

kemizt

messi19

« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2008, 01:37:24 AM »
I always buy Nas' record without downloading tracks. I try to not hear any of his singles either.

This was my first post in this thread, now where the fuck am I mentioning Wayne... He wasn't mentioned until...

You're not sure about Game and Cube's but you have Lil Wayne on your avatar..you should be ashamed of yourself :oi:

...You started hating

What the fuck are you talking about sensitive ass bitch. That aint hatin thats reality. How u gonna be unsure about Game and Cube yet u love Lil Wayne?

I said that and then U started comparin them. Check yourself whiteboy. I said that and then u responded with

"Wayne > Game" and then this retarted ass says "Why are you turning this into a Game vs Wayne thread".

Al Bundy

« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2008, 02:22:42 AM »
gunna buy cubes album. i'm dissapointed in nas after buying hip hop is dead so i ain't gunna get this new album and i've never bought a game cd.

you didn't like Hip Hop is Dead? Damn...

i like a couple of tracks but the album was really over the place and wasn't worth the purchase IMHO.

Al Bundy

« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2008, 02:23:46 AM »
So if Games album is tight u still not gonna buy it just because it has the name "The Game" on the cover?

Smh niggas go by brands nowadays then they wonder why Hip-Hop is dead.

well i've never bought one of this albums before and still up in the air on LAX

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2008, 03:18:17 AM »

...You started hating

What the fuck are you talking about sensitive ass bitch. That aint hatin thats reality. How u gonna be unsure about Game and Cube yet u love Lil Wayne?

I said that and then U started comparin them. Check yourself whiteboy. I said that and then u responded with

"Wayne > Game" and then this retarted ass says "Why are you turning this into a Game vs Wayne thread".

Haha, you're so funny. I wasn't talking about Game and Cube as rappers - I know they can rap and make good song - I said I was unsure about their new albums... Wasn't this thread about their new albums?
Get it right

Where have I ever stated I love Wayne? Wayne's one of mye favorite rappers, yes - Game and Cube ain't simple as that.

kemizt

messi19

« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2008, 03:34:32 AM »

...You started hating

Haha, you're so funny. I wasn't talking about Game and Cube as rappers - I know they can rap and make good song - I said I was unsure about their new albums... Wasn't this thread about their new albums?
Get it right

Where have I ever stated I love Wayne? Wayne's one of mye favorite rappers, yes - Game and Cube ain't simple as that.

Lmao what the fuck is this whiteboy talking about? did i say that u were talkin about Game n Cube as rappers?

I said "ure unsure (about a Game n Cube album) yet you have Lil Wayne on your avatar" and then u replied "Wayne > Game". So who the fuck made this into a Wayne vs Game thread u fool.

Wayne is garbage. Anybody that says Wayne is better than Game should kill himself...and swap saliva with his daddy right before.

Lemme ask u, ure gonna buy the Carter 3 right away right? Without being "unsure"? Lmao u lost. How can a wigga be unsure of Game n Cube but then be sure of Lil Wayne? Lmao

Spider Loc > Lil Wayne

But i guess u one of them wiggas that follows anything thats hot to fit in lmao at whiteboy.

"im hot like light" "im so high i could play basketball with the moon"

Game murked Wayne on Lyrical Homocide u mad whiteboy?

Al Bundy

« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2008, 03:42:52 AM »

...You started hating

Get it right

Lmao what the fuck is this whiteboy talking about? did i say that u were talkin about Game n Cube as rappers?

I said "ure unsure (about a Game n Cube album) yet you have Lil Wayne on your avatar" and then u replied "Wayne > Game". So who the fuck made this into a Wayne vs Game thread u fool.

Wayne is garbage. Anybody that says Wayne is better than Game should kill himself...and swap saliva with his daddy right before.

Lemme ask u, ure gonna buy the Carter 3 right away right? Without being "unsure"? Lmao u lost. How can a wigga be unsure of Game n Cube but then be sure of Lil Wayne? Lmao

Spider Loc > Lil Wayne

But i guess u one of them wiggas that follows anything thats hot to fit in lmao at whiteboy.

the "i'm so high" is from I Feel Like Dying which is a song that is describing using drugs, not some crazy punchline track where you need to examine everything he says. You ain't feelin that track?

And Wayne got heat. It's already obvious you're a hater of Wayne so I ain't even gunna push it but whatever your loss.

messi19

« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2008, 03:52:23 AM »

...You started hating

Get it right

Spider Loc > Lil Wayne

the "i'm so high" is from I Feel Like Dying which is a song that is describing using drugs, not some crazy punchline track where you need to examine everything he says. You ain't feelin that track?

And Wayne got heat. It's already obvious you're a hater of Wayne so I ain't even gunna push it but whatever your loss.

And its obvious that youre a Game hater cuz u havent bought 1 of his albums, even the classic album The Documentary. Smh.

Naw, trust me im not a hater, i just hate his fans. Dude is NOWHERE even being close to a best rapper alive title and his fans overrateds him like a mufucka. Game is better than Wayne. So is Lupe, so is Bishop. So is Crooked etc etc i could go on for days.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2008, 04:03:38 AM »

...You started hating

Get it right

Spider Loc > Lil Wayne

I don't understand what me having Wayne in my avatar got to do with me being unsure about the new Game and Cube album.
U need to wake the fuck up, man. Game ain't the best rapper - he ain't even one of the best. I don't understand why you gotta stand up for him. Do u feel that it's your duty as his biggest groupie on this board?
I'm not saying Wayne is the best rapper either. If somebody hates on Wayne - I'm not mad - let 'em hate, what the fuck do I gain by bashing out against them.

No, I probably won't buy Carter 3 unheard after all the bs I've heard about Hurricane Chris and all those wack guests being on there and Wayne's recent need to use the T-Pain effect. But what's that in it for you?
Are u mad If I don't buy LAX. I have both the Doc and DA. - No need to get mad cause I didn't buy 10 copies of each.
Btw u made this into a Game vs Wayne thread, when u mentioned Wayne in my avatar.

kemizt

HEC

« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2008, 04:07:26 AM »
SMH at the Game Stanism on here. People need to respect others opinions, just because you do not own a Game CD does not mean you are a hater.

messi19

« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2008, 04:09:13 AM »

...You started hating

Get it right

Spider Loc > Lil Wayne

I don't understand what me having Wayne in my avatar got to do with me being unsure about the new Game and Cube album.
U need to wake the fuck up, man. Game ain't the best rapper - he ain't even one of the best. I don't understand why you gotta stand up for him. Do u feel that it's your duty as his biggest groupie on this board?
I'm not saying Wayne is the best rapper either. If somebody hates on Wayne - I'm not mad - let 'em hate, what the fuck do I gain by bashing out against them.

No, I probably won't buy Carter 3 unheard after all the bs I've heard about Hurricane Chris and all those wack guests being on there and Wayne's recent need to use the T-Pain effect. But what's that in it for you?
Are u mad If I don't buy LAX. I have both the Doc and DA. - No need to get mad cause I didn't buy 10 copies of each.
Btw u made this into a Game vs Wayne thread, when u mentioned Wayne in my avatar.

Lmao at whiteboy puttin words in my mouth when did i say that Game is the best rapper? Lil Wayne actually claims he's the best rapper fool so check yourself. Game is one of the best YOUNG MC's. Wayne have not done a better verse than Games on Bone Thugs album. Not 1.

The thing with me is U STARTED THE COMPARISON dumb ass. I didnt so know when i come with straight facts u start crying because the so called best rapper alive is wack as fuck b.

"lick my lollipop..lick lick lick" what the fuck is that.

Lloyd Banks > Lil Wayne

messi19

« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2008, 04:11:12 AM »
SMH at the Game Stanism on here. People need to respect others opinions, just because you do not own a Game CD does not mean you are a hater.

so because i say Wayne is wack im a hater right? stupid muthafucka. Yet i get called a hater. How come u didnt comment on that whtieboy?

Lmao at the "white people reunion"..lmao at you weak niggas loving lil wayne.

HE STARTED THE COMPARISON, NOT ME.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 04:13:00 AM by Boyaka Boyaka »