Author Topic: Ice Cube- The Game - Nas  (Read 981 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Ice Cube- The Game - Nas
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2008, 04:12:01 AM »
I always buy Nas' record without downloading tracks. I try to not hear any of his singles either.

I'm buying Nas', definitely
Not sure about Game's and Cube's

This was my first post in this thread, now where the fuck am I mentioning Wayne... He wasn't mentioned until...

You're not sure about Game and Cube's but you have Lil Wayne on your avatar..you should be ashamed of yourself :oi:

...You started hating

What the fuck are you talking about sensitive ass bitch. That aint hatin thats reality. How u gonna be unsure about Game and Cube yet u love Lil Wayne?

I said that and then U started comparin them. Check yourself whiteboy. I said that and then u responded with

"Wayne > Game" and then this retarted ass says "Why are you turning this into a Game vs Wayne thread".

Haha, you're so funny. I wasn't talking about Game and Cube as rappers - I know they can rap and make good song - I said I was unsure about their new albums... Wasn't this thread about their new albums?
Get it right

Where have I ever stated I love Wayne? Wayne's one of mye favorite rappers, yes - Game and Cube ain't simple as that.

Lmao what the fuck is this whiteboy talking about? did i say that u were talkin about Game n Cube as rappers?

I said "ure unsure (about a Game n Cube album) yet you have Lil Wayne on your avatar" and then u replied "Wayne > Game". So who the fuck made this into a Wayne vs Game thread u fool.

Wayne is garbage. Anybody that says Wayne is better than Game should kill himself...and swap saliva with his daddy right before.

Lemme ask u, ure gonna buy the Carter 3 right away right? Without being "unsure"? Lmao u lost. How can a wigga be unsure of Game n Cube but then be sure of Lil Wayne? Lmao

Spider Loc > Lil Wayne

But i guess u one of them wiggas that follows anything thats hot to fit in lmao at whiteboy.

"im hot like light" "im so high i could play basketball with the moon"

Game murked Wayne on Lyrical Homocide u mad whiteboy?

the "i'm so high" is from I Feel Like Dying which is a song that is describing using drugs, not some crazy punchline track where you need to examine everything he says. You ain't feelin that track?

And Wayne got heat. It's already obvious you're a hater of Wayne so I ain't even gunna push it but whatever your loss.

And its obvious that youre a Game hater cuz u havent bought 1 of his albums, even the classic album The Documentary. Smh.

Naw, trust me im not a hater, i just hate his fans. Dude is NOWHERE even being close to a best rapper alive title and his fans overrateds him like a mufucka. Game is better than Wayne. So is Lupe, so is Bishop. So is Crooked etc etc i could go on for days.

LOL. This thread made me laugh my ass off at 4 in the morning hella fucked up.

You're gettin mad over my opinion then try to justify the hate with your own opinion. Who am I responding to? A 7 year old? Shit makes no sense.

and nah, documentary being a classic made me laugh my ass off more. what makes that shit classic?

messi19

« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2008, 04:13:59 AM »
hilarious. so ure saying the documentary isnt a westcoast classic? lmao hilarious.

Al Bundy

« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2008, 04:15:22 AM »
hilarious. so ure saying the documentary isnt a westcoast classic? lmao hilarious.

imo nope. i'm still asking how it's classic

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2008, 04:44:39 AM »
I always buy Nas' record without downloading tracks. I try to not hear any of his singles either.

This was my first post in this thread, now where the fuck am I mentioning Wayne... He wasn't mentioned until...

You're not sure about Game and Cube's but you have Lil Wayne on your avatar..you should be ashamed of yourself :oi:

...You started hating

What the fuck are you talking about sensitive ass bitch. That aint hatin thats reality. How u gonna be unsure about Game and Cube yet u love Lil Wayne?

I said that and then U started comparin them. Check yourself whiteboy. I said that and then u responded with

"Wayne > Game" and then this retarted ass says "Why are you turning this into a Game vs Wayne thread".

Haha, you're so funny. I wasn't talking about Game and Cube as rappers - I know they can rap and make good song - I said I was unsure about their new albums... Wasn't this thread about their new albums?
Get it right

Where have I ever stated I love Wayne? Wayne's one of mye favorite rappers, yes - Game and Cube ain't simple as that.

Lmao what the fuck is this whiteboy talking about? did i say that u were talkin about Game n Cube as rappers?

I said "ure unsure (about a Game n Cube album) yet you have Lil Wayne on your avatar" and then u replied "Wayne > Game". So who the fuck made this into a Wayne vs Game thread u fool.

Wayne is garbage. Anybody that says Wayne is better than Game should kill himself...and swap saliva with his daddy right before.

Lemme ask u, ure gonna buy the Carter 3 right away right? Without being "unsure"? Lmao u lost. How can a wigga be unsure of Game n Cube but then be sure of Lil Wayne? Lmao

Spider Loc > Lil Wayne

But i guess u one of them wiggas that follows anything thats hot to fit in lmao at whiteboy.

I don't understand what me having Wayne in my avatar got to do with me being unsure about the new Game and Cube album.
U need to wake the fuck up, man. Game ain't the best rapper - he ain't even one of the best. I don't understand why you gotta stand up for him. Do u feel that it's your duty as his biggest groupie on this board?
I'm not saying Wayne is the best rapper either. If somebody hates on Wayne - I'm not mad - let 'em hate, what the fuck do I gain by bashing out against them.

No, I probably won't buy Carter 3 unheard after all the bs I've heard about Hurricane Chris and all those wack guests being on there and Wayne's recent need to use the T-Pain effect. But what's that in it for you?
Are u mad If I don't buy LAX. I have both the Doc and DA. - No need to get mad cause I didn't buy 10 copies of each.
Btw u made this into a Game vs Wayne thread, when u mentioned Wayne in my avatar.

Lmao at whiteboy puttin words in my mouth when did i say that Game is the best rapper? Lil Wayne actually claims he's the best rapper fool so check yourself. Game is one of the best YOUNG MC's. Wayne have not done a better verse than Games on Bone Thugs album. Not 1.

The thing with me is U STARTED THE COMPARISON dumb ass. I didnt so know when i come with straight facts u start crying because the so called best rapper alive is wack as fuck b.

"lick my lollipop..lick lick lick" what the fuck is that.

Lloyd Banks > Lil Wayne

Well, you act like Game is untouchable, always standing up for him like you're his boyfriend.
Yeah, Wayne says a lot of dumb shit - I don't follow him with everything - unlike you with Game.

What facts have you come up with? "Spider > Wayne" "Wayne is wack/got wack lines" "Banks > Wayne"
That ain't facts, that's your delusioned mind talking your opinions, and your opinions mean zero to me.

And lol at you being mad cause Bundy doesn't bought the Documentary and/or thinking it's a classic.

kemizt

Westcoast Scot

« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2008, 04:50:01 AM »
if i only had money for 1 i would buy raw footage,then i would get lax.Not sure if al buy nas album,stil to decide

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2008, 05:18:20 AM »
will get all 3

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

messi19

« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2008, 06:03:43 AM »

...You started hating

Get it right

Spider Loc > Lil Wayne

I don't understand what me having Wayne in my avatar got to do with me being unsure about the new Game and Cube album.
U need to wake the fuck up, man. Game ain't the best rapper - he ain't even one of the best. I don't understand why you gotta stand up for him. Do u feel that it's your duty as his biggest groupie on this board?
I'm not saying Wayne is the best rapper either. If somebody hates on Wayne - I'm not mad - let 'em hate, what the fuck do I gain by bashing out against them.

No, I probably won't buy Carter 3 unheard after all the bs I've heard about Hurricane Chris and all those wack guests being on there and Wayne's recent need to use the T-Pain effect. But what's that in it for you?
Are u mad If I don't buy LAX. I have both the Doc and DA. - No need to get mad cause I didn't buy 10 copies of each.
Btw u made this into a Game vs Wayne thread, when u mentioned Wayne in my avatar.

Lmao at whiteboy puttin words in my mouth when did i say that Game is the best rapper? Lil Wayne actually claims he's the best rapper fool so check yourself. Game is one of the best YOUNG MC's. Wayne have not done a better verse than Games on Bone Thugs album. Not 1.

The thing with me is U STARTED THE COMPARISON dumb ass. I didnt so know when i come with straight facts u start crying because the so called best rapper alive is wack as fuck b.

Lloyd Banks > Lil Wayne

Well, you act like Game is untouchable, always standing up for him like you're his boyfriend.
Yeah, Wayne says a lot of dumb shit - I don't follow him with everything - unlike you with Game.

What facts have you come up with? "Spider > Wayne" "Wayne is wack/got wack lines" "Banks > Wayne"
That ain't facts, that's your delusioned mind talking your opinions, and your opinions mean zero to me.

And lol at you being mad cause Bundy doesn't bought the Documentary and/or thinking it's a classic.

lmao at the documentary not being a westcoast classic haha as long as you make yourself happy saying that ;). Game is untouchable..who want it with Game? tell me. Lil Wayne is Games bitch the nigga stood the whole time during his performance on the bet hip hop awards 2006 while Game sat on his seat during Waynes like the true boss he is with a khaki suit straight up. Who want it with Game? you know but u acting like you dont knooooooooooow.

Its not opinions that Game and Banks is better than Wayne everybody knows it but i guess living in Iowa makes u think that.

Lmao at Al Bundy callin a wack line like "im so high i can play basketball with the moon" good but then ask why The Documentary is a westcoast classic. Its not a alltime classic i.e Illmatic, Chronic, Doggystyle etc but its a certified westcoast classic. Like i said you niggas love to call anything thats popular overrated but everything thats not, classic.

BWS we run it. Game is driving his lambo right now borrowin cars to niggas and soon enough he finna buy this website and fix up a lil bit cuz Nima and them aint doin their job.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2008, 06:09:00 AM »

...You started hating

Get it right

Spider Loc > Lil Wayne

Lloyd Banks > Lil Wayne

lmao at the documentary not being a westcoast classic haha as long as you make yourself happy saying that ;). Game is untouchable..who want it with Game? tell me. Lil Wayne is Games bitch the nigga stood the whole time during his performance on the bet hip hop awards 2006 while Game sat on his seat during Waynes like the true boss he is with a khaki suit straight up. Who want it with Game? you know but u acting like you dont knooooooooooow.

Its not opinions that Game and Banks is better than Wayne everybody knows it but i guess living in Iowa makes u think that.

Lmao at Al Bundy callin a wack line like "im so high i can play basketball with the moon" good but then ask why The Documentary is a westcoast classic. Its not a alltime classic i.e Illmatic, Chronic, Doggystyle etc but its a certified westcoast classic. Like i said you niggas love to call anything thats popular overrated but everything thats not, classic.

BWS we run it. Game is driving his lambo right now borrowin cars to niggas and soon enough he finna buy this website and fix up a lil bit cuz Nima and them aint doin their job.

I'm not saying that the Doc ain't a classic.

I don't know what got you so brainwashed.. I'm sure you're willing to die for Game.

kemizt

messi19

« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2008, 06:27:54 AM »

...You started hating

Get it right

Spider Loc > Lil Wayne

Lloyd Banks > Lil Wayne

I'm not saying that the Doc ain't a classic.

I don't know what got you so brainwashed.. I'm sure you're willing to die for Game.

I wish i could, but before i do that i have to go through Game. And yes this was a gay comment.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2008, 07:16:04 AM »
Good luck with your life

i'm outta this bullshit thread
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 07:17:55 AM by K.Dub »

kemizt