Author Topic: We need to learn something from History  (Read 304 times)

Jay_J

We need to learn something from History
« on: April 25, 2008, 04:57:52 AM »

I'm very sad today...
I saw my flag under feet. In where? In a "official" memorial for a "so called" massacre. It was official, government is organizing it every year.
They told their children in schools how they take revenge for years, they teached war songs to little kids. Look what they did to this children;

I'm not showing you these for how they're all bad! No every nation has nice and bad people. But the thing bothers me, a government is responsible for all those. I saw so many people talking about peace, talking about why this 2 nation is in this situation today. Most of em were friends before, they were neighbours, they were married, they were singing the same folk song in different languages. Each nation still has a hope their inside, because they have people who believe they are human, they got emotions, they know who separated them for disgusting emperialist projects.

Before i finish this writing, i wanna tell you a story, a story that must be lesson for the day we live;

When the Turks won the war against Greece occupation after 1st world war, lastly they saved the city called İzmir and Greek armies left the Anatolia. Both the commander of army and leader of the government of Turkey "MUSTAFA KEMAL ATATÜRK" came to İzmir and went to place where he would spend the night. When he arrived the place he saw a Greek flag on the enterance of place. He asked people; "what is this?".They replied; "This was the same place which Greece King stayed when city was under control of Greece army and when he came here he walked over Turkish flag, so we wanted you do the same thing". Then "Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK" got angry and made this unforgetable speech.

"Greece King had made a mistake. Because flag is honor of a nation. I cant do the same mistake again. So take it from there, fold nicely and send to Greek King."

Upon this, crowd felt ashamed and realized they were wrong, they were wrong and guilty as the man they blamed.

I did not try to humiliate Greek people or blame them. I said before every nation has nice or bad persons. I love Greek and Armanian people, because i cant hate Greek or Armanian nation because of one of them did a bad thing. However i believe they dont hate Turkish nation because of one turkish man did a bad thing.

(Sorry for my english, i know it's not good)

Peace y'all

Jay_J

Re: We need to learn something from History
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 05:18:37 AM »
Please listen the folk song i told you which both Turkishs and Armanians sings for hundered years. It's name is Sarı Gelin in Turkish, Sari Gyalin in Armanian language. ( "Sarı Gelin" means "SUN" in Azeri Turkish) Both Armanians and Turkihs claim it's their own folk song. Just this is showing us how they lived like brothers in same homeland)

Armanian version:

Turkish version:

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 06:22:47 AM »
Güzel bir thread yapmissin.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 06:10:56 PM by CantCme213 »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 02:50:27 PM »
The genocide of Aremenians is yet another example of the intolerance of Muslims towards other religions.

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 06:12:01 PM »
The genocide of Aremenians is yet another example of the intolerance of Muslims towards other religions.

Dont start shit now.

That had nothing to do with religion.

We also fought the arab muslims.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 10:33:47 PM »

Your trippin man... it was the Turkish nationalist that are responsible for the so-called genocide.. the Turkish nationalist are the same element within Turkey that is also partly responsible for destroying the Kalifah (Islamic world leadership). 

Also, the Armenians were actually given refuge originally by the Ottomans from persecution by their fellow Christians in Russia.  Then, later they became agents of foreign governments and tried to stab the Turks in the back.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2008, 05:18:23 AM »

Just don't even respond to this fuckwit, any moment now he will be saying "yes i agree with this" in relation to the numerous neocons who have said the consitutiion needs to be burned to protect you all against terrorism, that free speech and talk of the constitution is only mentioned by domestic terrorists, only those that hate the country etc.
He would have fit nicely in russia or china if only they spoke english as their first landuage.

Jay_J

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2008, 08:55:10 AM »

There is no genocide, it's a lie but i dont want to discuss this subject in this thread, because i opened this thread for good wishes. Also i'm a muslim and i can tolerate you here. You see?

Jay_J

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2008, 09:06:25 AM »

Your trippin man... it was the Turkish nationalist that are responsible for the so-called genocide.. the Turkish nationalist are the same element within Turkey that is also partly responsible for destroying the Kalifah (Islamic world leadership). 

Also, the Armenians were actually given refuge originally by the Ottomans from persecution by their fellow Christians in Russia.  Then, later they became agents of foreign governments and tried to stab the Turks in the back.

Listen to me, The people who found Turkey Republic, destroyed the Kalifah system. Because it did not work. In 1st world war Kalifah said "all muslims, fight with us, fight together". But what they did? They fought against Ottoman with England. They stabed us back. Which kalifah are you talking about.

If you have an answer please send pm to me. Then we delete this messages from this topic ok? I dont want any discuss here about other things.

Narrator

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2008, 05:53:22 PM »
The Kalifah simply used Islam to try and unite everyone in their empire in the fight against the Allies in WWI. This was, after all, an empire with a zillion ethnic groups - Turks, Arabs, Kurds, etc. - so they decided to try and portray the war as a jihad to defend Islam.  I don't think they actually believed that themselves, though.  And yes, it didn't serve its intended purpose.

Jay_J

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2008, 04:25:09 AM »
it's so sad not to get any comment from an Armanian member of this forum. people wanna swear, wanna fight but dont wanna talk about friendship and good wishes...

Elevz

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2008, 04:54:02 AM »
I'm very sad today...
I saw my flag under feet. In where? In a "official" memorial for a "so called" massacre.
There is no genocide, it's a lie

And that's where you destroyed your last bit of credibility when it comes to having an open minded discussion in search of truth. And then you go on to say you don't want to discuss the Armenian Holocaust here - then what did you open this topic for? To show us how butthurt you are over a random person placing his foot on a red drape on which Turkish symbols have been chalked?

Fucking nationalists. :psych: