Author Topic: Spider Speaks on Fading Relationship with G Unit  (Read 1452 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: Spider Speaks on Fading Relationship with G Unit
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 02:09:09 PM »
SHIT,
FUKIT, C WHASAPO DOWN THE LINE,

A TAT IS A TAT, NO WORRIES

DPGC23

Ya, u can get that shit removed too, so it aint a big deal, sall good. Spider shouldve just dropped his album when he had a good buzz goin with all those Blutiful World songs, thats the biggest buzz hes had and now its gone lol. Hes just been putting out some shitty ass mixtapes lately!!!

No Teflon

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2008, 02:58:39 PM »
For the past 4 years since Spider signed, i could not belive my own eyez what i was Seeing from Gunit 13 year old stans, I could not belive it, like SPider loc is the next Big thing on the Wst, He gonna Destroy Doja and all..

I could not belive it, i tried to really express myself but every stan would bash on me, just like Here when i Say That DPG are horribly wack and Specially DAZ with his "Trigga, nigga, Killa wack rhymes", i get bashed as a stan, while the whole world Knows that DPG is wack as a motehrfuking W. and A. And C. and K.

Same thing with Spider, I mean, I play Boss Ogg and i cannot belive somebody like that could ever possibly bne somebody on Major. Thats Horrible.

But than again, i am a hater.

I say Today, With Internet Faggots liek dubcnn, Record sales are Reflection of how good u are, if I got 20 friends who think Sensual Seduction is mad wack and Gay, it is like that, Despite, Same Faggot ass USers here Telling me i am a hater and Snoop is A legend..

Legends dont make shit like that and  Brick Harder than A Ringtone rapper. What y say here dont count, its only ur opinion, just like mines, What matters if public opinion, Public buys records, I doubt 10 % of ya Faggots bought snoops album, Why even bother defending and make exuses for a fake ass dude flopping????

And guess what, none of my friends who hated Snoops shit lately know about dubcnn or any of that shit...Thats the main reason artists flop.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 03:01:40 PM by No Teflon »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2008, 03:06:18 PM »
^^I gotta agree with you that that Boss OG song and a handful of others were wack as hell, and its times like that, that do make u think how the hell hes signed to a major LOL!!!

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2008, 04:23:26 PM »
spider is way harder than roccett.

quit trying to kick a nigga when he down, especially when he harder than half the weak ass niggas dubcnn chooses to pump.

midwestryder

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2008, 04:43:16 PM »

Ei8HT: Allright, what’s the whole situation with G-Unit man?

Spider: Man, G-Unit is doing their thing. I’m still officially signed to G-Unit, I couldn’t go do nothing else if I wanted to, but I’m not receiving much attention which is pretty obvious, we’re not coming together as a collection quite often. I’m not, (not) present by my choice. I can’t really speak on the overall situation. I can’t call it. Cuz, I’m just pushing, I’m still G-Unit man bangin man, they know I’m right here, they know I’m making noise, they just don’t holla too much. I’m in touch with the office, and the personnel in the office, their still very assistive to me still, but the people that you’re probably most curious about the communication has just not been there for some time I don’t know what it is.

Ei8HT: So you’re not really going to be rocking with them on a new G-Unit album then?

Spider: That’s still yet to be seen. You know I would love to be. But it’s not really up to me. I haven’t received any confirmation that I am going to be on it so that’s where that’s at.

Source: http://hhlo.net/interviews/g-unit-cr...own-with-hhlo/

YOU CANT HELP BUT LAUGH AT THIS NIGGA! HE GONE LOOK SUCH A FOOL ONCE HE DROPPED..
like spider loc is only one to have that done to him . game is doing the samething to to other people. game did the samething to eastwood & Techniec.also like you good do any better. you would have got done worse then spider loc.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2008, 04:45:22 PM »

quit trying to kick a nigga when he down, especially when he harder than half the weak ass niggas dubcnn chooses to pump.

What's ur definition of 'Hard'..that means next to nothing when it comes to Mic Skills!
Anybody can be 'Hard'..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2008, 05:00:39 PM »
roccett has no distinguishing traits in his style.

he's a cliche

it's just a matter of taste fam.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2008, 05:06:20 PM »
it is what it is, but that still does not explain how Spider is 'harder' than Roccett, you Know??
But like you said it's  a matter of taste..so it is what it is!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2008, 05:33:20 PM »
he's done!!! made sum threats there sum enemys here!!!!

parsifal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2008, 05:36:56 PM »
Man wonderif that album of his is ever going to come out.  But it is what it is.

h2k4

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2008, 05:40:12 PM »

LOL!  This is truly sad if that's what you think makes a good rapper.

Roccett runs circles around Spider.  Spider has about 5 decent songs in his entire catalog.  And that's because the beat carries him.  The rest are below garbage.  Don't lie to yourself.  50 only signed Spider to go agianst Game.  Now his December 08 release is in jeopardy, lol.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2008, 05:45:17 PM »

he's a cliche

Roccett dont even write his own lyrics, thats why i dont like him alot, but he got a cool flow!!!

h2k4

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2008, 05:48:16 PM »

he's a cliche

Roccett dont even write his own lyrics, thats why i dont like him alot, but he got a cool flow!!!

Really?  Where'd you hear this?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2008, 05:51:12 PM »

he's a cliche

Really?  Where'd you hear this?

He said so himself on one of the video interviews he did with dubcnn abouttt 8-10 months ago or something. I think this gonna change some peoples mind about him now LOL, if he dont make his own ryhmes, then whats he really doing? Anyone can flow, just gotta practice like crazy LOL!!!

h2k4

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2008, 05:58:29 PM »

He said so himself on one of the video interviews he did with dubcnn abouttt 8-10 months ago or something. I think this gonna change some peoples mind about him now LOL, if he dont make his own ryhmes, then whats he really doing? Anyone can flow, just gotta practice like crazy LOL!!!

Thanks for the info.  Didn't know that.  I still think dude is dope, lol.