Author Topic: Spider Speaks on Fading Relationship with G Unit  (Read 1448 times)

E-Class

• 'G'
Re: Spider Speaks on Fading Relationship with G Unit
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2008, 05:47:59 PM »
papa smurf will eat roccett up.....easy.

K-9

« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2008, 06:21:13 PM »
TRUE DAT ^   AY ALMOST NO1 HERE LIKES SPIDER ..DUBCC IS INFECTED WITH DPG /DOJA STANS.
SOME FANS ON THIS BOARD MAKES ME HATE DPG ND ALL OF THEM :-X
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 06:34:32 PM by Pastor Roy »

messi19

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2008, 06:34:59 PM »
TRUE DAT ^   AY ALMOST NO1 HERE LIKES SPIDER ..DUBCC IS INFECTED WITH DPG /DOJA STANS.
SOME GUYS HERE MAKES ME HATE DPG ND ALL OF THEM :-X

Lmao check reality homie no one likes dude nowhere.

You the one to talk with muthafuckin Lil Wayne on your avatar and a Spider Loc fan ::). Crash is that you?

Lmao i love how niggas say one thing about a certain rapper but then the rapper they like is worse, so in realit.y what that means is that u like Game, but u dont like that u like him. U hate all his fans.

See im on some other shit.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2008, 06:38:42 PM »

stick
SOME GUYS HERE MAKES ME HATE DPG ND ALL OF THEM :-X

Lmao check reality homie no one likes dude nowhere.

You the one to talk with muthafuckin Lil Wayne on your avatar and a Spider Loc fan ::). Crash is that you?

Lmao i love how niggas say one thing about a certain rapper but then the rapper they like is worse, so in realit.y what that means is that u like Game, but u dont like that u like him. U hate all his fans.

See im on some other shit.

All you needs to do is ignore the DPG threads, if they dont concern you...Stick to the ones that you like, life would be so Good! ;) ;) ;)
As for Spider, it's very unfortunate!!!
I still hope his album scheduled for august 2008 will still be released, id like to hear what he has been doing!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

K-9

« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2008, 06:47:37 PM »
I AM ....NOT CRASH

K-9

« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2008, 07:30:32 PM »
dec. 08 8)
What Thats your birthday or what?  ;D
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 07:33:39 PM by Pastor Roy »

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2008, 07:33:44 PM »
he gon be next 2 get da boot....he'll be aight tho...UPS is hiring... 8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

messi19

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2008, 11:11:33 PM »
dec. 08 8)
What Thats your birthday or what?  ;D

No its Baby and Lil Waynes anniversary.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2008, 05:34:34 AM »
it was pretty clear this was gonna happen, but if g unit had offered me a deal id sign.

i cant hate on spider for trying to be successful.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 06:35:23 AM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2008, 05:38:48 AM »
^^that's True!!!
it's unfortunate to say the least! :-\ :-\
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2008, 05:50:15 AM »
If they'd have brought out his album a few years back when G-Unit were still selling well and before 50 over-saturated the market with more and more stuff of decreasing quality, then spider would have been ok

50 did the usual mistake of suddenly thinking everything he does, and is a part of, is going to sell huge and that it will carry on forever and that fans won't ever realize that they're buying essentially the same album over and over and over (same shit happened with Master P, you can only own so many albums of the exact same shit, around album 20 or before you realize you're wasting your money, no matter how much of a fan you are)

So now not only are g-unit members sales falling off with their last few albums, but the fucking nucleus of the whole thing, 50 cent, is selling only a couple of mil... so no way will he want to bring out an album by someone who hardly has any buzz or fanbase at the moment because if people aren't buying 50s album or albums by core g-unit members, why would they buy what are essentially side projects like spider, 40, hot rod, etc - 50 has way bigger problems right now with his own sales and I don't see the new g-unit album selling too well either

Tough call for spider though - he's either got to go it alone (which worked for Game, but Game had already blown up so by then it was ok to leave), but then he won't have the backing of a big well known group and he wouldn't be on a major anymore, or he could stay with g-unit and possibly never come out

messi19

« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2008, 05:55:44 AM »
Im so happy that Spider is left out, nobody wanna fuck with him and is not comin out anytime soon. I hope he disappears.

NINJA VANISH :bomb:

Ima go to the club in Europe and celebrate with my niggas. Ima throw darts with Spiders picture on. And just to remember that hes gon im gonna have my bitches wear all blue cuz now that hes gone..it really is a blutiful day.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2008, 06:45:29 AM »
He was in a shitty situation and it's gotten shittier coz that nigga burned bridges with 90% of the West Coast so if he gets kicked out then he's gonna have an even rougher time