Author Topic: Not Guilty, Cops Walk In Sean Bell Killing  (Read 731 times)

Money

Re: Not Guilty, Cops Walk In Sean Bell Killing
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2008, 01:39:19 PM »
why all the uproar on this?

Elano

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2008, 01:56:23 PM »
this just goes to show how they think about us. they think we are savages and wild beast thats why they first reaction is to unload on us with out sparkin a convo. eye hope ya niggas wake the fuck up and see that THEY aint playin so we need to stop playing. and yea 2 of them niggas were Black but that dont mean shit. the system is a corrupt system created by these white devils. so once u become a cop you change too. and prolly start laughin at the racist joke they throw at your own race, like a slave. that shit would never happen if they were white. if they were white them cops would went about it in a whole different way. and this just added to my hatred for the white race. shits fuckin bullshit

UH....YOU ARE HARD  :o

dexter

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2008, 02:00:10 PM »
It’s been a minute since I’ve blogged on this site, and those of you around during the infancy stages of DX blogging will recognize the screenname (note to all: I haven’t gone anywhere, I just write under my government now: Anthony Springer, Jr.)

I can’t recall the last time I shed a tear over too much of anything in the news, not 9/11, not Jena, Darfur. The Sean Bell verdict did what an act of terrorism and a genocide could not: move me to tears. My heart hurts for the Bell family, his wife, and the two daughters that will grow up without a father. But most of all, I hurt for everybody who’s ever been killed or maimed at the hands of overzealous, cowardly and crooked officers.

To continue saying “fuck the police,” at this point in time is counterproductive, and gets us nowhere. Sure, it makes us feel good (go on and say it now, you know you want to), but at the end of the day, we’ve wasted emotions and black and brown men everywhere will still be getting shot across the country and we’ll be left feeling powerless to do anything about it.

My blogging brethren J. Burnett  issued a call to action, and if that was the alley oop, I hope this post is the dunk that hits home with somebody out there in cyberspace.

Barack Obama commented on the verdict today, saying, "Well, look, obviously there was a tragedy in New York. I said at the time, without benefit of all the facts before me, that it looked like a possible case of excessive force. The judge has made his ruling, and we're a nation of laws, so we respect the verdict that came down.”

I don’t expect Obama to take a real controversial stance on the issue, and while his statement was, to say the least, disappointing, there’s a gem in there that we need to heed.

In a nation of lawless police, we are a nation of laws, which means that we can’t be content to march in the streets and we can’t resort to random acts of violence against law enforcement. We need to lobby our elected officials to change our laws.

“Dollars and change,” in the words of the late Johnnie Cochran.There’s no amount of money that will bring Mr. Bell back, but if the people who fund the police are made to pay EVERY time some rogue cop acts a fool, the police may think twice before drawing a weapon. And we need to lobby for changes to the court system. Expecting the police to police themselves is ridiculous; expecting the local district attorney—who’s success DEPENDS on a good working relationship with the police—is equally ridiculous. Cases involving police misconduct should be investigated, at worst, by an independent body and at best by the FBI or Justice Department.

The three officers in the Bell case were likely acquitted because they opted for a trial by judge instead of a jury. This needs to change as well. Trials involving police misconduct should be MANDATORY jury trials, in a venue close to the location of the incident in question.

Bullshit rolls down, real change is an uphill battle, who’s willing to push the wagon for justice and equality? I seldom agree with Al Sharpton, but justice was aborted today. Let’s not allow Mr. Bell’s death to be in vain.

sosign

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2008, 04:04:43 PM »
why all the uproar on this?
typical cracker question. what you think the uproar is off nigga.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2008, 04:06:21 PM »
this just goes to show how they think about us. they think we are savages and wild beast thats why they first reaction is to unload on us with out sparkin a convo. eye hope ya niggas wake the fuck up and see that THEY aint playin so we need to stop playing. and yea 2 of them niggas were Black but that dont mean shit. the system is a corrupt system created by these white devils. so once u become a cop you change too. and prolly start laughin at the racist joke they throw at your own race, like a slave. that shit would never happen if they were white. if they were white them cops would went about it in a whole different way. and this just added to my hatred for the white race. shits fuckin bullshit

elano please shut the fuck up.....your cracker ass friends dont even like you on here

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2008, 05:04:24 PM »
good to see Al sharpton destroying the credibility of a serious situation as usual

Elano

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2008, 10:48:58 PM »

elano please shut the fuck up.....your cracker ass friends dont even like you on here

fuck off,stupid racist. KKK on you and your whole shitty family

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2008, 05:58:31 AM »

If you support the police 100% then you are presumably supporting what the police should be and that is upholding the rule, the rule of law. What these cops have commited is MURDER you dumb fuck and what those in higher up positions have done is to defend this murder. In case it hadn't dawned on you by now, good cops stay beat cops, the criminals get the promotions. You can support the cops all you like but you should not be supporting criminal cops!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2008, 02:49:35 PM »
All they hada say was, 'we saw a gun' and muthafuckas escape freely. How? They can defend themselves, but God forbid we defend ours. 50 shots at your ass, imagne if Sean Bell had a gun and blasted back. Nigga would be gettin' 15 year charges. It's disgusting. 50 shots is just a lil bit over the top, though, really. Shit pisses me off.

Doggystylin

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2008, 03:52:24 PM »
I support the police 100%.

I support you 100% my friend.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2008, 09:23:23 PM »
All they hada say was, 'we saw a gun' and muthafuckas escape freely. How? They can defend themselves, but God forbid we defend ours. 50 shots at your ass, imagne if Sean Bell had a gun and blasted back. Nigga would be gettin' 15 year charges. It's disgusting. 50 shots is just a lil bit over the top, though, really. Shit pisses me off.

Seriously, 50 shots is on some necrophile shit. As if the nigga wasn't dead already. Lol, wtf? Doesn't a clip have like 16 shots or somethin? What the fuck is that shit, emptyin a clip on a nigga, then reload and blastin another clip at the corpse? Fuckin retarded.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2008, 02:53:28 AM »
oh shit that nigga Al Sharpton
That nigga think's he on some God shit. Nigga is useless. He just wants the world to think the black community is listenin' to him. 'They ain't riotin' becuz he called out for non-violence alternatives' ::)

What a great reason to shoot another random cop on the street...or maybe a random cracker, since they're all the same. I think I'll load up the chopper and go slay some devils.
Yeah but 2 these niggas was black. They done sold out. I guess a cop is a cop now. Nasty shit.

"To all the black police, I wanna see you bleed/ nigga, ya still a nigga - that's on the wrong team" - Mac Mall

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2008, 05:34:17 AM »

Seriously, 50 shots is on some necrophile shit. As if the nigga wasn't dead already. Lol, wtf? Doesn't a clip have like 16 shots or somethin? What the fuck is that shit, emptyin a clip on a nigga, then reload and blastin another clip at the corpse? Fuckin retarded.

where does it say that all 50 shots connected??

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2008, 03:31:28 PM »

That is sick.

Quote from:  Krs One
Black cop!!  Black cop black cop black cop
Stop shootin black people, we all gonna drop
You don't even get, paid a whole lot
So take your M-60 and put it 'pon lock!
Take your four-five and you put it 'pon lock

Elano

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2008, 10:44:02 AM »