Poll

White bitch or black bitch?

White bitch
23 (63.9%)
Black bitch
13 (36.1%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: If you had a choice...  (Read 862 times)

Sikotic™

Re: If you had a choice...
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2008, 12:57:37 AM »
I was just testing you all because I think Asians do it better

wow...so the dude wit the crown is really u...dude ur a black guy...how does it feel to be a minority???do u gang bang???whats ur thoughts on barak obama???who killed Tupac Shakur???do u get offended when eminem uses the "N" word???have u ever gotten shot at???have u ever shot someone???is jesus black in your opinion???how high can u jump???can u slam dunk a basketball???can u rap???man i have all these questions that i wanted to ask black people but i've never had a chance b4...i was gonna ask JOB but i thought he might get offended by these questions,but u seem like one of the chill ones...
1. I don't even realize I'm a minority. I;ve been treated fairly by everyone. Never really experienced racism in any way.

2. I live in the San Fernando Valley. Any gangbangers out here are fake I don't waste my time with that shit. If I wanted to fuck with organized crime it would be on som,e La Costra Nostra shit, not street gangs.

3. Barack is cool. I'm voting for him because he stand out from the other candidates based on his viewpoints. I can give a fuck about his race.

4. The crips obviouslt killed Pac. I don't know why people still speculate.

5. I got white firends that use the N word constantly. It's just a word. Black men try so hard to be "hard" or "gangsta" yet a single two syllable word can get the to the pint where they bitch like women. That's a contradiction in my opinion.

6. I had a gun pointed at me by a homie on accident but he never pulled the trigger.

7. Never even held a gun in my life. I got no reason to.

8. I don't jump that high.

9. I can slam a ball if the hoop is lowered. Like I said, I can't jump very high.

10. I can keystyle, but my flow is wack. I've been trying to improve public speaking and I still stumble over words. Rapping wouldn't be any better.

11. Ask me whatever you want. I don't get butt hurt over shit like that. I won't obsess over you even if you say something I don't like. My name isn't Notorious TDA.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2008, 12:59:53 AM »
lol^

and man that asian chick has some of the biggest tits i've ever seen on an asian.
Yeah man, I talked to her a lot, but I didn't notice it until she had that dress on. I;ve never seen titties on an asian like that before. I'ma spit some more game at her and see what's going down with her Havin a asian chick on my team is a definite plus. I got homies with asian girlfriends and they never complain.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2008, 01:02:35 AM »
I was just testing you all because I think Asians do it better

wow...so the dude wit the crown is really u...dude ur a black guy...how does it feel to be a minority???do u gang bang???whats ur thoughts on barak obama???who killed Tupac Shakur???do u get offended when eminem uses the "N" word???have u ever gotten shot at???have u ever shot someone???is jesus black in your opinion???how high can u jump???can u slam dunk a basketball???can u rap???man i have all these questions that i wanted to ask black people but i've never had a chance b4...i was gonna ask JOB but i thought he might get offended by these questions,but u seem like one of the chill ones...
1. I don't even realize I'm a minority. I;ve been treated fairly by everyone. Never really experienced racism in any way.

2. I live in the San Fernando Valley. Any gangbangers out here are fake I don't waste my time with that shit. If I wanted to fuck with organized crime it would be on som,e La Costra Nostra shit, not street gangs.

3. Barack is cool. I'm voting for him because he stand out from the other candidates based on his viewpoints. I can give a fuck about his race.

4. The crips obviouslt killed Pac. I don't know why people still speculate.

5. I got white firends that use the N word constantly. It's just a word. Black men try so hard to be "hard" or "gangsta" yet a single two syllable word can get the to the pint where they bitch like women. That's a contradiction in my opinion.

6. I had a gun pointed at me by a homie on accident but he never pulled the trigger.

7. Never even held a gun in my life. I got no reason to.

8. I don't jump that high.

9. I can slam a ball if the hoop is lowered. Like I said, I can't jump very high.

10. I can keystyle, but my flow is wack. I've been trying to improve public speaking and I still stumble over words. Rapping wouldn't be any better.

11. Ask me whatever you want. I don't get butt hurt over shit like that. I won't obsess over you even if you say something I don't like. My name isn't Notorious TDA.
LMMFAO @ u answering those questions bruh,lol...oh shit that was tight,haha...and ur answers were all good too...ok,so imma come up wit some more questions tomorrow and post them up...lol...just like dave chappelle's "ask a black dude" skit... 8) 8) 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2008, 01:06:38 AM »
Let's be real, Job is too shook to answer any of those questions. Me on the other hand, I don't give a flying fuck. I' not scared to answer. Ask whatever you want, I'm down to answer

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2008, 01:16:09 AM »
Let's be real, Job is too shook to answer any of those questions. Me on the other hand, I don't give a flying fuck. I' not scared to answer. Ask whatever you want, I'm down to answer
lol...aight dawg...i'm still shocked that ur actually black!!!here's one for right now and i'll ask the rest tomorrow...

How many times a week(or day) do u eat fried chicken,kool-aid or grape drink,and watermelon???

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2008, 10:36:03 AM »
lol...aight dawg...i'm still shocked that ur actually black!!!here's one for right now and i'll ask the rest tomorrow...

How many times a week(or day) do u eat fried chicken,kool-aid or grape drink,and watermelon???
funny
[

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2008, 01:39:09 PM »
my asian game > Sikotic's asian game

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2008, 01:42:54 PM »
why do black people like orange and grape drinks so much? i mean really out of all the restaurants i've eaten at/ been to/worked at,and all the stores i've been to/worked at, i've noticed that anything that can be considered a fruit drink or soda they're ALLLLLLLLLLL about.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2008, 01:54:07 PM »
why do black people like orange and grape drinks so much? i mean really out of all the restaurants i've eaten at/ been to/worked at,and all the stores i've been to/worked at, i've noticed that anything that can be considered a fruit drink or soda they're ALLLLLLLLLLL about.

hey grape crush is the shit! And im all kinds of white.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2008, 03:29:13 PM »
What started as a what kind of bitch do you prefer has now transformed into

'Why do you black people do so and so thread'....

:o   :laugh:
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2008, 03:43:38 PM »
Depends on the woman, not the skin color
Nah...

depends on the beauty, not the skin colour

depends on the booty, not the beauty.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2008, 03:49:09 PM »

hey grape crush is the shit! And im all kinds of white.

+1
you'd be the first white dude i ever saw drink that stuff.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sparegeez

« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2008, 03:50:10 PM »
My asian game>>>>dubcc's asian game

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2008, 03:51:26 PM »
Depends on the woman, not the skin color
Nah...

depends on the beauty, not the skin colour

depends on the booty, not the beauty.

LOL everyones different. Id much rather sleep with a model with no curves then hit a hoodrat with a ghetto booty

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2008, 09:30:22 PM »

I eat fried chicken maybe once or twice a month

I don't dig kool-aid

Never was a fan of grape drink, but orange drink is the shit

I eat waermelon like it's pussy. As a matter of fact, I had some watermelon after class today.

THA SAUCE HOUSE