Author Topic: Yukmouth signs distribution deal with Imperial Records + new Thug Lordz album  (Read 494 times)

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
The sequel to "In Thugz We Trust" is called "Thug Money" and should hit the stores soon. Be on the lookout for the first single called "Blocks On Lock". Among album features are MC Eiht, The Outlawz and Young Buck.

More info: http://www.worldwideconnected.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5757

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Dope. Props for the update. 8)

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
For those who don't know, Imperial Records is a division of Capitol/EMI. They released Fat Joe's latest album. TQ's "Paradise" and the Bake Boyz' album are next ones coming.

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
Can't Wait

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
The sequel to "In Thugz We Trust" is called "Thug Money"

I got a Thug Lordz album called Trilogy from 06  ???

kemizt

AnybodyKilla

For those who don't know, Imperial Records is a division of Capitol/EMI. They released Fat Joe's latest album. TQ's "Paradise" and the Bake Boyz' album are next ones coming.

Hopefully this album wont leak 5 6 weeks before it comes out like Paradise LOL. But i cant wait for this shit, Cashville and Yukmouth,  :o, yeooww!!!

Mietek23

Hope that this would help Yuk get more exposure with his shit...still can't believe how Rap-A-Lot fucked up his last album...I mean MDM is a FUCKIN' CLASSIC in my humble opinion and they didn't even promote this CD so I hope the best for Yuk/Smoke-A-Lot/Imperial Records and can't wait for Thug Lordz, Regime Dragon Gang and West Coast Don to drop ;D

KURUPTION-81

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Let's hope this deal will work out and help Yuk promote his album...However, it's a shame he won't be working with RAL's producers, such as Mike Dean,  Mr. Lee, etc...  He will probably start working with some less-known ones... It'll be interesting, anyway...

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!

mixtape

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
where the fuck is spice 1??

??? ??? ???

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah but the first thug lordz album was jus bo and yuk
that one was yuk, bo, and spice

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

No Teflon

OMG BUCK? OUTLAWZ? YUK??

I will Pray To Jehova today that Game is on the album, which is quite possible since Yuk said that He would work with him...

Damn, Wow, finally something from the West Coast that wont be washed up, Wack as fuck and played out like the last DPG albums..

Cant Fuking Wait,,,Yuk Seems like He got a deal real fast, Buck on the single with My Fav Group Outlawz, i guess Putting Bone thugs and Game on the ablum would be my Dream Team Album.