23 (24.5%)
Dope 3
23 (24.5%)
yeah,yeah 2
11 (11.7%)
Wak 1
21 (22.3%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: Ego Trippin is underrated  (Read 3110 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Ego Trippin is underated
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2008, 07:42:15 AM »

Oh and Chad, i can accept when i am wrong, but u got three different threads, one from the one when u wasnt acting like an obsessed bitch with me and how we both kinda found a common groun in the middle, then u had a poll thread cuz u still couldnt get me outta your mind and now this and they all show different results. Your polls have no credibility. Kinda like your lame ass, nuttin left for me to say on this topic!

pz!....waits for gay couple of the year to say there bit,lol...

nah, as usual, you're being a hypocrite; if you were be able to admit it when you're wrong, then you wouldn't have taken shots at anybody for proving that you're wrong  :banana:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 07:44:21 AM by Dre-Day - Officer of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2008, 07:45:00 AM »

Oh and Chad, i can accept when i am wrong, but u got three different threads, one from the one when u wasnt acting like an obsessed bitch with me and how we both kinda found a common groun in the middle, then u had a poll thread cuz u still couldnt get me outta your mind and now this and they all show different results. Your polls have no credibility. Kinda like your lame ass, nuttin left for me to say on this topic!

nah, you're being a hypocrite; if you were be able to admit it when you're wrong, then you wouldn't have taken shots at anybody for proving that you're wrong  :banana:

lol you niggas been on my dick for time!! And Chad was all on my dick when he decided to have his lil "e-thuggin" moment, so i guess that put that comment in the bin. Oh and i aint really got no major problem with you, i actually agree with some shit u say in other posts but u been on my dick for a minute, so i aint no bitch who just gonna sit down and listen. HipHop heads be real!

oh and he didnt prove nothing apart from that dubcc contains alot of inconsistancies and obsessed clowns

pz!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 07:58:51 AM by LyRiCaL_G »

PsychoHustla

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2008, 07:46:33 AM »
Ego trippin is wak, Snoop fell the fuk off but do we need 4321 threads about this gay ass album

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2008, 07:47:37 AM »

nah, you're being a hypocrite; if you were be able to admit it when you're wrong, then you wouldn't have taken shots at anybody for proving that you're wrong  :banana:

lol you niggas been on my dick for time!! And Chad was all on my dick when he decided to have his lil "e-thuggin" moment, so i guess that put that comment in the bin. Oh and i aint really got no major problem with you, i actually agree with some shit u say in other posts but u been on my dick for a minute, so i aint no bitch who just gonna sit down as listen. HipHop heads be real!

oh and he didnt prove nothing apart from that dubcc contains alot of inconsistancies and obsessed clowns

pz!

again, don't blame the messenger  ;)  :spam: an adult like you should know that  ;)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2008, 07:49:23 AM »
Ego trippin is wak, Snoop fell the fuk off but do we need 4321 threads about this gay ass album

ask your boy chad

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2008, 07:50:43 AM »

lol you niggas been on my dick for time!! And Chad was all on my dick when he decided to have his lil "e-thuggin" moment, so i guess that put that comment in the bin. Oh and i aint really got no major problem with you, i actually agree with some shit u say in other posts but u been on my dick for a minute, so i aint no bitch who just gonna sit down as listen. HipHop heads be real!

pz!

again, don't blame the messenger  ;)  :spam: an adult like you should know that  ;)
contribute something to my xzibit thread ;-)

PsychoHustla

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2008, 07:52:04 AM »

ask your boy chad

wtf?

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ego Trippin is underrated
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2008, 10:28:35 PM »
this album is weak as hell

acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2008, 10:32:41 PM »
some dope songs on there, some wack songs...definitely not classic thats for sure

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2008, 04:57:41 PM »
weak album.  never in a million years would i have thought that snoop, quik and terrace martin would be putting shit like this out.

didn't problem ghostwrite on this too?  the raps were above snoops usual shit but thats really all i can say.  press play was dope but how many times can you play the intro to a 21 track cd

i reallize cats here say this all the time but snoop just lost it.  its almost like he realized this and now he's trying to get it back.  but it just sounds so disconnected from his former self...  i dont have blue carpet treatment anymore, but how did an album with dre, cube, DOC, terrace martin, kurupt, eiht, kam, rhythm d, etc come off so boring.  if that group came together in 2002 after last meal he probaby would have topped doggystyle.  matter of fact paid the cost was really the begining of the end / the end depending on how you want to look at it.

what can he do on his next album that is going to move people?  dont just blindly hate...think about it.  theres no more collaborations he can do or any shit left to say really.  he's in my top 5 for sure, but really how can you not feel let down.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 05:00:14 PM by GUILTY BY AFFILIATION AUGUST 14TH »

D~Nice

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2008, 05:32:23 PM »
weak album.  never in a million years would i have thought that snoop, quik and terrace martin would be putting shit like this out.

didn't problem ghostwrite on this too?  the raps were above snoops usual shit but thats really all i can say.  press play was dope but how many times can you play the intro to a 21 track cd

i reallize cats here say this all the time but snoop just lost it.  its almost like he realized this and now he's trying to get it back.  but it just sounds so disconnected from his former self...  i dont have blue carpet treatment anymore, but how did an album with dre, cube, DOC, terrace martin, kurupt, eiht, kam, rhythm d, etc come off so boring.  if that group came together in 2002 after last meal he probaby would have topped doggystyle.  matter of fact paid the cost was really the begining of the end / the end depending on how you want to look at it.

what can he do on his next album that is going to move people?  dont just blindly hate...think about it.  theres no more collaborations he can do or any shit left to say really.  he's in my top 5 for sure, but really how can you not feel let down.

I want a album that Snoop would want out. I can dig the R&G, BCT, Doggfather, Doggystyle, whatever style Snoop rocks. I just have felt like after Last Meal, Snoop has lost alot of direction on how to make a dope album on his own.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2008, 03:19:00 AM »

I want a album that Snoop would want out. I can dig the R&G, BCT, Doggfather, Doggystyle, whatever style Snoop rocks. I just have felt like after Last Meal, Snoop has lost alot of direction on how to make a dope album on his own.

he didn't lose it; he never had that skill.

KING HOLLYWOOOD

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2008, 03:01:27 PM »
FUCK GAY ASS SNOOP...............HE ONLY WAS FAMOUS WHEN HE WAS ON DEATHROW............OTHER THAN THAT HE AINT SHIT NO MORE...............HE'S SKINNY LITTLE BITCH FAG WHO GOT PUNK BY SUGE GOT SCARE WHEN HE WAS ON THA CHI IN ONE OF HIS CONCERTS........ HE GOT SO SCARE WHEN HE SAW A SEA OF ALK'Z THROWIN DOWN THA FORKS,THROWIN DOWN THA INSANE DIAMONDS AND SNOOP'S GAY ASS CRAPPY CRAB SIGN.............BITCH TOOK OFF AND LEFT ON THA FIRST PLANE TO GAY ASS LONG BEACH!!!!IS STILL ALKN!!!FUCK ALL FOLKZ.............AND STILL D-K.........COBRA-KILLA...........AND CRIP-KILLA!!!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2008, 12:23:31 AM »
bonnie & clyde '08  :cheers:

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2008, 01:09:40 AM »
fuck ego trippin