Author Topic: The Jay Z Diss Track Towards Stevenson That Made Butler Walk Outta The Club  (Read 607 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/11183271ac8de65f/

They were talking about it on the game today between Cleveland & Washington:

That's right, in the wee hours of Friday night at Love, the Northeast club which hosted Gilbert Arenas' million-dollar 25th birthday party last year, the deejay played a new cut by Jay-Z. The hip-hop icon actually cut it Friday and had it downloaded for a party hosted by LeBron James at the club that night. Stevenson was told that the lyrics just eviscerated him -- in his own town.

Then teammate Damon Jones, who last did something to collect an NBA paycheck two years ago, took the microphone and talked junk about Stevenson.

Caron Butler, the only Wizard present, left because "he felt I was being disrespected," Stevenson said.

Now that you have created a Tupac-Biggie war in the NBA playoffs, fusing pro basketball and the hip-hop entertainment world like only Bob Johnson wishes he could have done, do you regret what you said about LeBron?

"I still feel that way," Stevenson said. "I think he's a good player, but I just don't think he's Kobe Bryant, a guy who you try to get your sleep on, you worry about, you can't stop no matter what you do. [LeBron] is a good player. But compared to the people I think who are true MVP all-stars.

"The whole thing is a little overblown," he added. "I said he's overrated, I didn't say he sucks. If you look at the games and what's going on, I know when I go to sleep I know we have to play LeBron James. When I go to sleep and know we have to play the Lakers, I know it's going to be a long night. It's the difference between the Kobes and LeBrons. Not saying he will never get there, but that's what I'm saying."

'EclipZe

I can see lebron starting a rap career just like shaq tried, the newest edition of the roc-a-fella family.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Stevenson knows what he's saying...LeBron should just man up and admit he's right.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Oh God would I be pissed if I was the Cavs owner. The chance for LeBron to not join the Nets is slim as fuck. Just because someone tells what he thinks is the truth doesn't mean he shouldn't get shit for telling it. If some NBA All-Star was openly gay and another nigga was like "yo I think it's weird as fuck that the nigga that dunked on me last night gets fucked in the ass while sucking dick on a regular" - of course it would be arguably right - but come on, you WILL get burned for it, and rightfully so.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
stevenson is a bitch for that flagrant today.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
rap gets gayer and gayer as time goes on. jay z = the rap elton john? (you know he aint really fuckin beyonce. he payin her off to be his wife in public to make himself appear less gay. think about it. when is the last time you saw jay with a bitch? now all of a sudden he got the baddest bitch out there? please)

GangstaBoogy

I would've walked out too. I hate it when I'm in the club and some wack shiet comes on  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

jeromechickenbone

lol @ this lame ass shit. 

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
rap gets gayer and gayer as time goes on. jay z = the rap elton john? (you know he aint really fuckin beyonce. he payin her off to be his wife in public to make himself appear less gay. think about it. when is the last time you saw jay with a bitch? now all of a sudden he got the baddest bitch out there? please)

do you think before you type???? or does the stupidity take control of our fingers and types for you?

[img]

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!

do you think before you type???? or does the stupidity take control of our fingers and types for you?

Judging from your sig, and your "oh no he dittint jus dis my boo" tone, you're one of Jay Z's boyfriends.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 05:02:46 AM by Turf Hitta »

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
How did you know?

But i guess your right about the jay z paying beyonce thing. Cos she would b short on cash. She needs that money cos her albums don't sell. Oh wait, they do.

[img]

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I feel bad for the people who were at the party. I mean they played a fucking Jay Z track!! Jesus!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How did you know?

But i guess your right about the jay z paying beyonce thing. Cos she would b short on cash. She needs that money cos her albums don't sell. Oh wait, they do.

LMAO @ this faggot gettin his punk ass feelings hurt cause I made a joke about Jay Z.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sparegeez

I'm just happy Souljah Boy is being exposed.