Author Topic: GZA ON WUTANG GOES ALL OUT ON SOULJA BOY/50 FUNNY!!  (Read 1085 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: GZA ON WUTANG GOES ALL OUT ON SOULJA BOY/50 FUNNY!!
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2008, 11:02:54 PM »
gza lost yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2008, 12:55:43 AM »
"uve got a lot of record sales, u got alot of money, but u aint got talent motherfucker"

haha

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2008, 01:41:32 AM »
"uve got a lot of record sales, u got alot of money, but u aint got talent motherfucker"

haha
lol...

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2008, 02:02:03 AM »
GZA is as Contradicting fagget ass as KRS 1, So u dissing 16 year old for Having Weak Rhymes? So u want him to go and write some Nigga, Killa Shit in Complex Metaphors??? Isnt that whats been killing hiphop Youth?

SO now a nigga does a nice party Jam and he gets Hated by Chess Players??? I could give a care about 50 cent, he is a fag, but Whats Wrong with Solja Boy??? He made a track about Party, and he gets hated??? SO What? He needs to go and Talk about CuttinG Niggaz Necks, Beating the shit outta Niggaz and Get Respect?

I swear to God these Conscious Ass Rappers are more evil than anybody else....

900 000 Kids That Bought Solja Boy  learned how to Do the Super Man Dance, but 1 million That Bought Any rap Classic Know that Shooting is Cool, Gangstaz are Cool, Thug Life should be Embraced and Police are Our Enemy....COOL..
Actually Soulja Boy started it cause he dissed the whole Wu-Tang in some interview he did a month or 2 ago.

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2008, 02:14:06 AM »
GZA is as Contradicting fagget ass as KRS 1, So u dissing 16 year old for Having Weak Rhymes? So u want him to go and write some Nigga, Killa Shit in Complex Metaphors??? Isnt that whats been killing hiphop Youth?

SO now a nigga does a nice party Jam and he gets Hated by Chess Players??? I could give a care about 50 cent, he is a fag, but Whats Wrong with Solja Boy??? He made a track about Party, and he gets hated??? SO What? He needs to go and Talk about CuttinG Niggaz Necks, Beating the shit outta Niggaz and Get Respect?

900 000 Kids That Bought Solja Boy  learned how to Do the Super Man Dance, but 1 million That Bought Any rap Classic Know that Shooting is Cool, Gangstaz are Cool, Thug Life should be Embraced and Police are Our Enemy....COOL..
Actually Soulja Boy started it cause he dissed the whole Wu-Tang in some interview he did a month or 2 ago.

other way around. gza made that statement at a concert and then in interview soulja boy was like "who the fuck is gza?" LOL

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2008, 03:28:24 AM »

Why couldnt soulja boy do something like that?

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2008, 04:44:50 AM »

coz at 14 Shyheim was one of the best out at the time, no comparison should be made between the two

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2008, 12:42:25 PM »

coz at 14 Shyheim was one of the best out at the time, no comparison should be made between the two

Hes not comparing them tho. Hes sayin why couldnt soulja boy take that route and make real music about real topics that are happening in the streets.

I think that if he did talk about real issues that are going on, kids would actually listen because they are so close to his age and they can maybe relate, ya dig?

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2008, 01:32:29 PM »

no, since when? i didnt know its wrong to have talent n write songs as complex as gza , i guess that is whats killin hip hop  ::)
uh comon nigga, dont be acting like u aint never heard Wu tang and shit they talk about on the records,specially Ghost face, Masta,Donna...

GZA mignt not, but Them other niggaz talk gunz and shit as much as others...

So are u saying that Party Record Like Crank Dat Killing hiphop youth???? I don care about sales, them crying coz their sales are shit????

Solja Made a party record at 16 years old, What is wrong with that??? What does GZA want him to do??? There are only 2 thigns Solja Can Do, Make a gangsta Rap shit with Complex Rhymes and Get Called Real Hip hop Which is not Right or Make Some Common type  of shit, at 16...smh..

What do u want a 16 yer old teenager to do???

If He was to Make Some Nigga Killa shit, Bill O Reily would cry, if He made Party Record with Simple Rhymes Bitch ass Microscope Rapper GZA Cries, damn, sounds like there is no Peace for brothers These days.

And watch how GZA didnt attack Jeezy or Gucci mane, coz them niggaz are way more wack than Solja Boy, at least Solja Boy got Vioce and Flow, catchy shit, Them Gucci mane niggaz are wacker than My sister Rappin but Microscope Rapper didnt say "FUCK JEEZY, he sold 1.1 mils in USA but he aint got no talent" coz if He did, Jeezy would Beat the Microscopes and DNA's out of GZA...

How can u possibly hate on A 16 year old Dude making A Dance record????

Why dont you post up one of soulja's boys songs with the lyrics and break it down for us.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2008, 01:35:37 PM »
im not sayin go shoot people but get silly?????????
come folx be real witcha self!!!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2008, 01:45:02 PM »

Not to trip home,boy but at least 90%of the rappers we grew up on where all in there teens spitten hot shit.so please stop useing his age as an excuse..AndLL KOOL J, Rakim,kurupt,kool,g rap, illeagal,KRISS KROSS,ect.allll in their teens...scareface at 17yrs....and they had club songs.so yes he needs to go work on his lyrics...stop being in denail.

corner_boy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offroad
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2008, 02:24:09 PM »
diversify your bonds nigga lmao

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2008, 02:48:22 PM »
at the end of the day i thinik we'll be seein ne more soulja boy , he gon be a one hit wonder
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2008, 02:57:16 PM »
true and thats a good thing but the next soulja boy is comin out soon so they never stop
and snoop is right behind them

at the end of the day i thinik we'll be seein ne more soulja boy , he gon be a one hit wonder
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2008, 03:00:07 PM »
true and thats a good thing but the next soulja boy is comin out soon so they never stop
and snoop is right behind them

lol u know n the fact that makes me laugh even more he said'' who the fuck is gza'' , who the fuck are his influnces, lil john ?? wutang are legendary
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)