Author Topic: 1,000 posts again  (Read 1102 times)

Al Bundy

Re: 1,000 posts again
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2008, 05:15:10 AM »
the fuck? we are losing some real niggas for real

RIP HighEyeCue

PsychoHustla

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2008, 06:10:34 AM »
that will teach this muthafucka not to talk shit he wasnt very smart to make his password HEC didnt take me long to figure it out

Al Bundy

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2008, 06:14:24 AM »
that will teach this muthafucka not to talk shit he wasnt very smart to make his password HEC didnt take me long to figure it out

:loser:

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2008, 10:31:54 AM »

you should have more constructive things to do with your time :-\

this is some kindergarden shit

Invincible

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2008, 08:07:41 PM »

What a cock.

Johnny B

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2008, 08:38:14 PM »

what a fuckin asshole.

Johnny B

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2008, 08:39:20 PM »
HEC, thanks a lot for the shout-out man. you are one of the best posters on here.

I'm gonna prop you every time I'm here. 8)

HighEyeCue

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2008, 07:29:21 AM »
HEC, thanks a lot for the shout-out man. you are one of the best posters on here.

thanks Johnny B likewise, I am embarrassed about the whole thing really and especially that alot of personal things were put out that should have been kept behind closed doors. I also want to give a shoutout to D~Nice one of my closest homies on here, in no way have I ever said anything negative about him, I dont know what the guy who hacked into my account said but I consider him the best poster on here and a hell of a nice guy. Shoutouts to Bundy as well and KDub, Dre-Day, Chad, dopewhiterapper, Lunatic and Smegma I don't know what this guy had against you but again another good poster as well

D~Nice

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2008, 09:00:18 PM »

thanks Johnny B likewise, I am embarrassed about the whole thing really and especially that alot of personal things were put out that should have been kept behind closed doors. I also want to give a shoutout to D~Nice one of my closest homies on here, in no way have I ever said anything negative about him, I dont know what the guy who hacked into my account said but I consider him the best poster on here and a hell of a nice guy. Shoutouts to Bundy as well and KDub, Dre-Day, Chad, dopewhiterapper, Lunatic and Smegma I don't know what this guy had against you but again another good poster as well

Thanks for the shoutout man. Yeah he threaten to delete my account but it's just words to me. I don't give a shit.

Al Bundy

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2008, 04:08:20 AM »
props to higheyecue. we were able to put our differences aside and talk about some dope music.  8)

HighEyeCue

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2008, 08:11:43 AM »
well I just found out that the guy who hacked into my account is someone I actually know and works with me, so it was not "iliveinthefuture", I confronted him and we had some words and I definitely told him it was a bitch move to put out all that personal info on here. I probably will not be posting anymore from here but when I have free time at home. Again apologies to everybody especially Gotti, I feel even more responisible for this unfortunate incident

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2008, 08:15:10 AM »
well I just found out that the guy who hacked into my account is someone I actually know and works with me, so it was not "iliveinthefuture", I confronted him and we had some words and I definitely told him it was a bitch move to put out all that personal info on here. I probably will not be posting anymore from here but when I have free time at home. Again apologies to everybody especially Gotti, I feel even more responisible for this unfortunate incident

that person is a bitch, that's for sure.

Al Bundy

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2008, 01:37:46 PM »

it's not your fault your coworker is a bitch. i hope you set the record straight cuz shit like this doesn't fly in real life or on the net. he'd want you to stop posting so don't let the shithead win.

Blood$

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2008, 03:04:50 PM »
I'm a little late but thanks for that shoutout, got ya on the props  8)

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2008, 08:59:20 PM »

dont worry about it wasn't your fault

dude must have some issues for real to go through what he did

we cant afford to lose good posters 8)