Author Topic: Austrian Man found guilty of kidnapping own daughter  (Read 140 times)

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Austrian Man found guilty of kidnapping own daughter
« on: April 28, 2008, 08:30:09 AM »
An Austrian man has confessed to holding his daughter captive in a "house of horrors" for 24 years and fathering at least six of her children.
Lower Austria police said in a statement that the 42-year-old woman, identified as Elisabeth Fritzl, had been missing since August 29 1984. She was found by police in the town of Amstetten on Saturday evening after they received a tip-off.
Franz Polzer, head of the Lower Austrian Bureau of Criminal Affairs, said that the 73-year-old father Josef Fritzl had been taken into custody.
Mr Polzer said: "He (Josef Fritzl) admitted that he locked his daughter, who was 18 at the time, in the cellar, that he repeatedly had sex with her, and that he is the father of her seven children.

"He also admitted that he had burned one of the children in the building's furnace."
In a chronology of events outlined in their statement, police said that Miss Fritzl told them her father began sexually abusing her when she was 11.
Police said she alleged that, some years later, on August 28 1984, he sedated her, handcuffed her and locked her in a room in the cellar in Amstetten. Police said a letter written by Miss Fritzl had apparently surfaced a month after her disappearance, asking her parents not to search for her.
Police said Miss Fritzl alleged that, during the 24 years that followed, she was continually abused by her father and gave birth to six children. In 1996, she gave birth to twins, police quoted Miss Fritzl as saying. But one died several days later and Mr Fritzl apparently removed the corpse from the cellar and burned it.
Police said three of Miss Fritzl's children were registered with authorities and lived with the grandparents in an apartment in the house. According to the police statement, Josef Fritzl and his wife, Rosemarie, had told authorities they had found those children outside their home in 1993, 1994 and 1997.
Three of Miss Fritzl's six children were apparently held captive in the cellar with their mother, Mr Polzer told reporters.

source: http://news.aol.co.uk/father-admits-24-year-kidnap-horror/article/20080428075509990006

this is some sick and twisted shit. the man should be subject to a horrific death

[img]

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Austrian Man found guilty of kidnapping own daughter
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 09:26:16 AM »
Yeah, it's all over the news here. Was just about to post it actually.

This is some serious twisted fucked up shit.
He did not just kidnap her for 24, she also had 7 kids with him.. Damn!

I can't believe how nobody got curious about what happended to her.
And those kids who he and his wife brought up. What about the rest of the family?
The news is claiming that bastard said she ran away when she was 18, but her relationship with the rest of the family musta been cold - no bonds.
And his wife? What the fuck was she doing...
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 09:39:23 AM by K.Dub »

kemizt

when it rains it pours

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 09:43:58 AM »
That's fuckin sick

MarkCruz

Lazar

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 10:17:50 AM »
Yep, shit is crazy. Our news are full with this story

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 02:04:46 PM »
its a cultural thing you wouldnt understand
[

JAZ

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 02:56:01 PM »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 03:07:01 PM »
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

The Watcher

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2008, 04:38:44 PM »
my only question is how did the wife NOT know? ok her daughter goes missing and a letter turns up asking them not to search for her.. cool. but her daughter was being held captive in the damn house where she was living, and the wife doesnt know? im not buyin that

as for the punishment, this guy needs to be tortured. start of with some finger breaking, maybe some shallow cuts to keep him awake, then remove every body part he doesnt need to live to make him a vegetable for the rest of his life (tounge, feet, eyes, etc.)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 04:42:43 PM by The Watcher »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2008, 04:54:35 PM »

ahhh i see...so your father did the same to you, yes? 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

MarkCruz

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 09:25:59 AM »
THE DAUGHTER SHOULD HAVE JUST POISONED THE FATHER AND NEVER TOLD THE POLICE FOR THE SAKE OF HER KIDS AND MOTHER.

my only question is how did the wife NOT know? ok her daughter goes missing and a letter turns up asking them not to search for her.. cool. but her daughter was being held captive in the damn house where she was living, and the wife doesnt know? im not buyin that

DO SOME READING, MORON.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2008, 09:30:25 AM »
whats going on the last few days all these fuuuucked up storys are coming out

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2008, 09:41:16 AM »
eh i say give him a few years in jail
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2008, 10:00:25 AM »

I couldn't help it, but I laughed..

Anyways, this is some fucked up shit.