Author Topic: *THE OFFICIAL WHAT TO BUY AT THE GROCERY STORE THREAD (HEALTHY CHOICES ONLY)*  (Read 320 times)

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

I'm about to make a trip to my local Win-Co to get food for next couple weeks, sick of fast food and wasting money eating out,  I need healthy, options. any type of healthy energy drinks?  good healthy foods?

I need some suggestions, I want this thread to be the equivalent of a Swag-Splash

JAZ

get a pineapple. some peaches, a few apples, 2 or 3 bananas, passion fruit, and some kiwis. clean em, chop em up. get a bowl, put em in there. get some vodka. pour 1 bottle in. mmmmmm delicious!

Al Bundy

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
get a pineapple. some peaches, a few apples, 2 or 3 bananas, passion fruit, and some kiwis. clean em, chop em up. get a bowl, put em in there. get some vodka. pour 1 bottle in. mmmmmm delicious!

now THATS some swag-splash right thur!  :raisetheroof: :banana_trippin:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You basically need these 3:

- proteins: meat, fish, eggs, cottage cheese
- complex carbs: rice, vegetables
- healthy fat: don't know how to say it in english but you basically have Omega3 (fish oil), omega6 and omega9 (olive oil, hazelnut) groups

MarkCruz

get a pineapple. some peaches, a few GRANNY SMITH apples, 2 or 3 bananas, passion fruit MANGOES, and some kiwis. clean em, chop em up. get a bowl, put em in there. get some vodka. pour 1 bottle in. mmmmmm delicious!

EGGS
SPAGHETTI/PREGO TOMATO SAUCE
BELL PEPPERS
CHICKEN BREAST
GROUND TURKEY
TOTAL (CEREAL)
ORANGE JUICE
LETTUCE
ITALIAN DRESSING
FRENCH VANILLA ICE CREAM
GARLIC POWDER & OREGANO FOR EXTRA SWAG

Money

sounds great

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Fresh alaskan salmon grilled with whole wheat angel hair pasta with marinara sauce with plenty of garlic cloves...swag

JAZ

sounds great
i call it hawaii holiday punch.

smegma

A part of the top of my left thumb is black.

when it rains it pours

The only thing I get at the grocery store now is fat free milk, peanut butter, and some fruits and veggies

I can't cook for shit so I usually eat out (healthy shit)

J Bananas

that's right, whole grain

Money

sounds great
i call it hawaii holiday punch.
i like the name. its like hunch punch but with out the golden grain.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
The only thing I get at the grocery store now is fat free milk, peanut butter, and some fruits and veggies

Fat free milk? Bs, my milk has 0,1% fat - that's the good fat, yes?

kemizt

when it rains it pours

Fat free milk? Bs, my milk has 0,1% fat - that's the good fat, yes?
it depends. like i get the yellow cap and it says 0% fat. but most milk has saturated fat, that shits bad for u