Author Topic: Young Dre The Truth "Monumental Monday" - Week 24  (Read 91 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Young Dre The Truth "Monumental Monday" - Week 24
« on: April 29, 2008, 12:02:48 AM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/features/monumentalmonday/

Young Dre The Truth "Monumental Monday" - Week 24 - April 29, 2008 By : Rud

We're back with Week 24 of Young Dre The Truth's weekly feature, where he brings you a new blog and a new song to go along with it, every Monday. Week 24 is called "Time To Go".

This week is a streamable new joint produced by Tommy Costner that sees Young Dre flow over a piano heavy instrumental. As well as the weekly new music dont forget to check out his always insightful Blog where he always kicks some knowledge.

Check out the blog and the song below:

Young Dre The Truth - Monumental Monday Week 24: "Time To Go"

Enjoy this week's Monumental Monday, check back with us next week for Week 25. We also have a video clip available where you can see Joel Madden of Good Charlotte in the studio and on stage with Young Dre The Truth, working on their collaborationg track "Workin'": click here to check it out.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

smegma

Re: Young Dre The Truth "Monumental Monday" - Week 24
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 06:15:29 AM »
Dope track! Could you ask for the instrumental by any chance?

I still can't get over the dopeness of the previous MM ("Synanamous"). That song might be my favorite MM so far :)

~Lucien~

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 06:29:59 AM »
thanks!

mackaveli7

• Lil Geezy
  • "KC3 Monumental Forever"
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 11:42:47 AM »
Dope track! Could you ask for the instrumental by any chance?

I still can't get over the dopeness of the previous MM ("Synanamous"). That song might be my favorite MM so far :)

Synanamous II is AMAZING ALSO... Hope it sees the light of day. Time To Go, is one of my all time favorite records of his, besides TELL EM I DID It.