Author Topic: +NEW+ 911 is A JOKE - The Game FIIIRREEEE download right now  (Read 1560 times)

messi19

Re: +NEW+ 911 is A JOKE - The Game FIIIRREEEE download right now
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2008, 02:14:17 PM »
below average. i've heard him come better. not really diggin the old school flow.
obviously revisiting that n.w.a. style. the beat seems watered down, sort of a combination of old n.w.a beats (fuck the police and always into something)
and game won't be pulling his gun out on no cops soon. his heart was in the right place though making this song.

nigga please aint u the same fool that said Spider comes harder then most of the niggas we listen to (no homo)??

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2008, 02:15:32 PM »
nigga completely ripped this sh1t

crooked never could make tracks this hard

game will never be hard as crooked I. and game can rhyme

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2008, 02:19:40 PM »
This is a Game song, Game thread, Crooked doesnt have anything to do with this so i cannot understand why is he being mentioned by his greatest fan Long Beach Is Active..and how can u say Bad Lucc is trash, dude is a spitter "bang that shit"...and why the fuck..o shit, i dont wanna debate with this dude.. 8)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2008, 02:51:21 PM »
This is the nigga ive been waiting on..the "Bone Thugs ft Game - Streets, The Dogg Pound ft Game - Anybody Killa etc etc" Game. He Ripped It.

word

... I wish he'd scrap big dreams and pain and do more records with REAL energy like this! (or these [mentioned above])

h2k4

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2008, 02:57:16 PM »
Wow, dope song.  Not sure why they did a clean version though, lol.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2008, 03:34:09 PM »
L.A.X. JULY 8TH CERTIFIED PLATINUM IN THE STREETZ................WHERE IT REALLY COUNTS ;)

westsiderider323

« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2008, 03:34:20 PM »
GOD DAMN

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2008, 03:42:49 PM »
alot of weird equals on this forum hahaha, the song is good, and that beat is a fake remake of deep cover listen close to it. i like game on this tracc tho,just the passion he put into it,but that's where the bucc stops it's just a song,now if equals get out and there and really do something about this cop shit then that would be something. but we know it's bacc to killin niggas next week, and the fbi is not worried about mixtape songs,unless some networth shit pop off, but the song is a 4 outta 5 easy,even game haters know it. it's not always about spit'n the best metaphor's and similies,especially with a song like this,it's about that emotion and rage you feel inside,and game brought that better then anyone else so far dealing with the subject (in my view) yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2008, 03:49:36 PM »
this shits bangin, a throw back to nwa days...I can understand why game aint got this on his album whereas pain and big dreams are on his album....Pain and Big dreams = universal album material....nigga making music which will sell and is known worldwide, he cant put music which is limited to few people on his album, DR DRE will have been the first person to have taught him that, thats only normal, aint nothing wrong with that, plus his two singles he released for his album so far are great so no worries there. This could be like a bonus song, but he'd be brave to have this on his cd,lol...It'll stay on mixtapes, nice joint

I look forward to LAX still,

pz

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2008, 04:19:36 PM »
this shits bangin, a throw back to nwa days...I can understand why game aint got this on his album whereas pain and big dreams are on his album....Pain and Big dreams = universal album material....nigga making music which will sell and is known worldwide, he cant put music which is limited to few people on his album, DR DRE will have been the first person to have taught him that, thats only normal, aint nothing wrong with that, plus his two singles he released for his album so far are great so no worries there. This could be like a bonus song, but he'd be brave to have this on his cd,lol...It'll stay on mixtapes, nice joint

pz
i disagree with that shit to the fullest,fucc TRYING TO APPEAL TO A WORLD WIDE AUDIENCE IN A POP SENSE WITH EVERY SONG, THE CONTENT OF THIS SONG IS THAT NETWORTH SHIT THAT'S GOING ON,you think if u2 made an album they couldn't put no real life shit on there? get serious,that's why this rap shit is lagging right now,who the fucc are rappers trying to appeal to now a days? especially if you claiming street nigga all day and i'm real,well muthafuccas need to let them lables know i'll give yall those couple of shits yall want to market but i'm put'n my stamp of me on this muthafucca as well, that's whats missing from the artist these days, game is an emotional guy, if he made part of his album based on paranoia and his chaotic emotions,you would get his best work, would it all be real as in actions no,but it would be as far as his thoughts go,and that's an underated thing in hip hop. muthafuccas want to tell the world they so networth,instead of saying these are just mainly how i be feeling at times, it gets no realer then that yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2008, 04:31:04 PM »
Go to http://www.thisizgame.com/ 

The Game tells his point of view of the Sean Bell's verdict. Game looks funny, check it out hhahahaha

BIGWORM

« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2008, 04:33:39 PM »
WTF dude brinking it back to the old school...

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2008, 04:35:08 PM »
dam shit is sick!!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2008, 04:54:55 PM »

pz
i disagree with that shit to the fullest,fucc TRYING TO APPEAL TO A WORLD WIDE AUDIENCE IN A POP SENSE WITH EVERY SONG, THE CONTENT OF THIS SONG IS THAT NETWORTH SHIT THAT'S GOING ON,you think if u2 made an album they couldn't put no real life shit on there? get serious,that's why this rap shit is lagging right now,who the fucc are rappers trying to appeal to now a days? especially if you claiming street nigga all day and i'm real,well muthafuccas need to let them lables know i'll give yall those couple of shits yall want to market but i'm put'n my stamp of me on this muthafucca as well, that's whats missing from the artist these days, game is an emotional guy, if he made part of his album based on paranoia and his chaotic emotions,you would get his best work, would it all be real as in actions no,but it would be as far as his thoughts go,and that's an underated thing in hip hop. muthafuccas want to tell the world they so networth,instead of saying these are just mainly how i be feeling at times, it gets no realer then that yell

Nigga i feel you, but big dreams aint pop shit, pain aint pop shit, thats just more of a universal sound. I like games music and he came good on both albums music wise so i see no reason why he gon change his formula for the third album, as long as the album is dope i see no problem with what he is droppin. True right now, alot of hiphop shit is lacking, but music in general is lacking right now bar some albums, just nas bought it to be forefront in hiphop with "hiphop is dead" and to be fair what game has done so far in his career on his solo shit, i got no complaints. Hiphop gotta hit the streets but he gotta hit more people too, worldwide. Shit Jimmy iovine or whoever his boss is wont let him release his shit until its accessible music, game can do this and thats why he is signed. He in it to make paper, He signed to a major to make them paper, he alreadt a worldwide known artist, so he got pressure on him to succees and put out wordwide music...worldwide music does not straight away mean pop shit....but it may not be mixtape music....Shit if you wanna listen mixtape music all day listen to crooked i on everyone elses beats (imma crooked i fan) or listen banks cuz that nigga is garbage but he was aight on mixtapes a while back...game been putting out dope mixtapes and albums and thats something he learnt from his time with dre and probably his association with 50....

I aint argueing your post...cuz do i agree with the way half these labels works? Hell muthafuckin NO? ....but i can understand some of the shit they do...

pz ;-)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 06:35:00 PM by LyRiCaL_G »

jaytee

« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2008, 05:07:23 PM »
I was looking forward to hearing this and it exceeded my expectations.  Game tore it up.