Author Topic: +NEW+ 911 is A JOKE - The Game FIIIRREEEE download right now  (Read 1562 times)

EFFeX

Re: +NEW+ 911 is A JOKE - The Game FIIIRREEEE download right now
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2008, 05:40:04 PM »
Actually, now after bumping the track a few times it's not my favorite... It's tight, but I liked Big Dreams and Game's Pain better. Game is that dude though, I can't wait for L.A.X.!

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2008, 05:58:46 PM »
Hes not really saying anything in this song..  Sounds liike he took 1 line from his last joint made it into a whole track.

h2k4

« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2008, 06:07:53 PM »
this shits bangin, a throw back to nwa days...I can understand why game aint got this on his album whereas pain and big dreams are on his album....Pain and Big dreams = universal album material....nigga making music which will sell and is known worldwide, he cant put music which is limited to few people on his album, DR DRE will have been the first person to have taught him that, thats only normal, aint nothing wrong with that, plus his two singles he released for his album so far are great so no worries there. This could be like a bonus song, but he'd be brave to have this on his cd,lol...It'll stay on mixtapes, nice joint

I look forward to LAX still,

pz
i disagree with that shit to the fullest,fucc TRYING TO APPEAL TO A WORLD WIDE AUDIENCE IN A POP SENSE WITH EVERY SONG, THE CONTENT OF THIS SONG IS THAT NETWORTH SHIT THAT'S GOING ON,you think if u2 made an album they couldn't put no real life shit on there? get serious,that's why this rap shit is lagging right now,who the fucc are rappers trying to appeal to now a days? especially if you claiming street nigga all day and i'm real,well muthafuccas need to let them lables know i'll give yall those couple of shits yall want to market but i'm put'n my stamp of me on this muthafucca as well, that's whats missing from the artist these days, game is an emotional guy, if he made part of his album based on paranoia and his chaotic emotions,you would get his best work, would it all be real as in actions no,but it would be as far as his thoughts go,and that's an underated thing in hip hop. muthafuccas want to tell the world they so networth,instead of saying these are just mainly how i be feeling at times, it gets no realer then that yell

I have to disagree with your disagreement, lol.  The music business is lucrative and artists want to make the most amount of money.  Your definition of pop may be different than mine but Game hasn't made pop songs in order to get money.  Artists don't have that kind of pull anymore with the labels like back in the day, even if you go the independent route.  Mixtapes are now the new form for expressing your artistic ideas.

SO PRUP

« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2008, 06:11:33 PM »
thats what i'm talking about, this and pain is the biz, game seem like he's getting that hunger back

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2008, 06:47:53 PM »
its aight..yeah thats that dre shit..deep cover..i like how he ripped it old skoo style..

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2008, 09:17:36 PM »
Game goes hard on this

some real talk too 8)

The_Offence

« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2008, 09:43:10 PM »
this is sickkkkkk, thats the shit i expected from game

No Teflon

« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2008, 09:50:32 PM »
I* listened to this shit than  I had to go pick up my Girlfriend from work and i was saying "COP KILLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAA on the Way To work all this time, its stuck in my head" 911 is a motherfuking JOKE"

Game murdered this shit, Its So RAW...Game can Make a Raw Washed Up Track sound Good,

But SMH at people here thinking GAme was ment to bring Pain to this level, He needs a radio friendly single, its not 1994 anymore...

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2008, 12:34:21 AM »
average track. i mean good as average but this is like a mixtape track, game can do better then this in terms of rappin, this is average rappin

cant understand why u dudes so hyped about this? ;D
I agree to a certain point with what you're saying.  Wasn't really feeling the gorilla flow until the third verse.  It's like he finally gets it together then.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 12:35:55 AM by red »

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2008, 01:39:33 AM »
Now that's what I call Hip Hop, Game tore that shit up

MarkCruz

« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2008, 01:45:58 AM »
:sleep:

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2008, 03:23:15 AM »
This shit is dooope... 8)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2008, 03:30:25 AM »
Loving it! Goddamn, Game is on one right now, Big Dreams, Pain and this shit right here stay in heavy rotation.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2008, 03:52:53 AM »
^^^big dreams is the shit and then 911 is a joke is dope but game´s pain is