Author Topic: A MESSAGE TO DUBCNN STUFF - NIMA, LIL' JAY, RUD ETC - PLEEEASE RESPOND!!!  (Read 3248 times)

Mietek23

I send y'all guys e-mails and pm's but none of y'all didn't respond to me about this [don't know why] so I'm makin' this topic so y'all can recognize
I'm writing this because I got a question and a request to the dubcnn staff, to people like Nima, Lil' Jay, Rud and others that's run this shit right here...

The MAIN question is:

WHY DubCnn among other sites don't promote Tha Realest and his recent stuff and never get any notice about his upcoming projects, mixtapes etc?

I KNOW dude get's a lot of hate for this whole "Tupac thang" but seriously... I REALLY ENJOY THIS GUY'S MUSIC so I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THIS SHIT... I understand and respect people's point of view and I won't argue with those dudes but as far as the Dubcnn stuff go - I don't know what's your personal opinion about Tha Realest or did y'all ever met him or talk to him but I think that sites like DubCnn should reach out to him and help him get the recognition outside California, in the mainstream... I mean, dude really reppin' the West and he's doing real dope music nowadays like this MOB MUZIK album with Wack Deuce and G Mack...

AND here's my BIG REQUEST to the people on DubCnn that's making them fron page news - NIMA, LIL' JAY, RUD or whoever... THIS ONE'S FOR YOU:

COULD YOU PLEEASE WRITE A NEWS ABOUT THIS "MOB MUZIK" ALBUM ON DUBCNN FRONT NEWS PAGE?

it would be SOOO DOPE and would also help him get more recognition if a site as big as dubcnn promote his shit... I want to spread the word this album in the internet so I'm hiting every opportunity and every rap forum I can possibly hit with this news to help the album sell more untis... This album is soo hot that I know that if a site as Big and popular as dubcnn write a news about this album on the front page it would help a lot... y'all did GREAT job with Crooked I HHWeekly's, y'all doing really GREAT job with new cats fro the West Coast like Lil' Eazy, Bishop, G Malone, Eastwood etc and it would be really great if y'all promote Tha Realest also among those
dudes... PLEEEASE SHOW SOME SUPPORT FOR THA REALEST, WACK DEUCE & G MACK!!!

Al Bundy

tha realest is a 2pac ripoff who needs to get off the next mans dick and make it his own way

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
I've heard some songs by him that didn't sound like pac and they were actually pretty good, too bad he became a cheap 2Pac-wannabe.  :-\

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
WACK Deuce??

kemizt

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
I kind of wonder that too sometimes.  It seems like dubcnn is so focused on promoting these no name people, that they miss out on some of the more well known people.  It doesn't happen very often, and i'm sure things just go under the radar or are just honest mistakes.  Seems to be mainly with Pac affiliated people, like they rarely have any new Outlawz stuff, or when a new 2pac song leaks, it's not on the main page or anything like that.

But they are pretty good with the Soopafly stuff, as i've gotton tons of unreleased Soopafly off the main page, so I still gotta give them major props for that!  They know that Soopafly = hits!  Rap hits and internet hits!

Al Bundy

But they are pretty good with the Soopafly stuff, as i've gotton tons of unreleased Soopafly off the main page, so I still gotta give them major props for that!  They know that Soopafly = hits!  Rap hits and internet hits!

is that the only thing you think about? do you live for this man or some shit? this stanism is taking a homo turn

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well, it's the only thing I think about when I come on this site, i mean, that's why I peep the site, to check for any new Soopafly news.  I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his.  When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.  I want my pimp hands to be as strong a Fly's, for he can crush concrete blocks with how strong his pimp hands are.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 12:05:10 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

Johnny B

I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his.

lmao, Soopafly DPGC is back at it...

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I've just got so much more to learn....just last week, I tried to make my bitch sleep in the yard like Soopafly.  Well, every few minutes, I kept looking out the window to see if she was still out there, and she was.  I took a shower and everything and got ready for bed, and pretty soon, she left.  She only stayed out there for about an hour.  I need to study The Man so I can figure out how Fly keeps them out there all night and when he opens the door the next morning, she's got breakfast waiting for him at the doorstep.

Johnny B

I've just got so much more to learn....just last week, I tried to make my bitch sleep in the yard like Soopafly.  Well, every few minutes, I kept looking out the window to see if she was still out there, and she was.  I took a shower and everything and got ready for bed, and pretty soon, she left.  She only stayed out there for about an hour.  I need to study The Man so I can figure out how Fly keeps them out there all night and when he opens the door the next morning, she's got breakfast waiting for him at the doorstep.

you are getting too greedy with these Soopafly jokes. lol

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Realest has some good songs indeed. "this is how we ryde" is a good song.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Johnny B

Realest has some good songs indeed. "this is how we ryde" is a good song.

yea and "As Time Passez By."

good shit.

can anyone up it?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 12:50:38 PM by Johnny B »

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
My favs are Side 2 Side, For Money I Will, I'm Comin Home, We Untouchable, and Drunk Driving in My Glasshouse.  Realest has some good songs....and he has alot of bad ones too  :-\

E-Class

• 'G'
he's a fraud and i don't blame dubcnn for the non-response.

he needs to get himself a show in vegas. would he pull this shit if pac was alive.
we all know what pac's response to this dude would have been.

"tha realest" how ironic is that.

h2k4

I send y'all guys e-mails and pm's but none of y'all didn't respond to me about this [don't know why] so I'm makin' this topic so y'all can recognize
I'm writing this because I got a question and a request to the dubcnn staff, to people like Nima, Lil' Jay, Rud and others that's run this shit right here...

The MAIN question is:

WHY DubCnn among other sites don't promote Tha Realest and his recent stuff and never get any notice about his upcoming projects, mixtapes etc?

I KNOW dude get's a lot of hate for this whole "Tupac thang" but seriously... I REALLY ENJOY THIS GUY'S MUSIC so I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THIS SHIT... I understand and respect people's point of view and I won't argue with those dudes but as far as the Dubcnn stuff go - I don't know what's your personal opinion about Tha Realest or did y'all ever met him or talk to him but I think that sites like DubCnn should reach out to him and help him get the recognition outside California, in the mainstream... I mean, dude really reppin' the West and he's doing real dope music nowadays like this MOB MUZIK album with Wack Deuce and G Mack...

AND here's my BIG REQUEST to the people on DubCnn that's making them fron page news - NIMA, LIL' JAY, RUD or whoever... THIS ONE'S FOR YOU:

COULD YOU PLEEASE WRITE A NEWS ABOUT THIS "MOB MUZIK" ALBUM ON DUBCNN FRONT NEWS PAGE?

it would be SOOO DOPE and would also help him get more recognition if a site as big as dubcnn promote his shit... I want to spread the word this album in the internet so I'm hiting every opportunity and every rap forum I can possibly hit with this news to help the album sell more untis... This album is soo hot that I know that if a site as Big and popular as dubcnn write a news about this album on the front page it would help a lot... y'all did GREAT job with Crooked I HHWeekly's, y'all doing really GREAT job with new cats fro the West Coast like Lil' Eazy, Bishop, G Malone, Eastwood etc and it would be really great if y'all promote Tha Realest also among those
dudes... PLEEEASE SHOW SOME SUPPORT FOR THA REALEST, WACK DEUCE & G MACK!!!

Dubcnn promotes enough wack artists, I guess one more wouldn't hurt.