Author Topic: A MESSAGE TO DUBCNN STUFF - NIMA, LIL' JAY, RUD ETC - PLEEEASE RESPOND!!!  (Read 3250 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Since you fel tht way, why don't yu post audio from the said artist on this foucm-let's discuss..
That's how to get the ball rolling..
Soopafly DPGC, yous a funny Dude!!

Well, it's the only thing I think about when I come on this site, i mean, that's why I peep the site, to check for any new Soopafly news.  I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his.  When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetleNow that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.  I want my pimp hands to be as strong a Fly's, for he can crush concrete blocks with how strong his pimp hands are.
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Can I get a "Free-Mutha-Fuckin-Post"?!??

8)

Quadruple OG

8)

Free

Muthaphuckin'

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!

8)

Free

Muthaphuckin'

8)

MarshColin

tha realest is a 2pac ripoff who needs to get off the next mans dick and make it his own way

At one point in his career this was true. But saying this about him today is ignorant. You guys obviously haven't peeped anything he's put out in the past 3-4 years or have just written it off because of his past. Dude is making good music these days. He's a part of Mike Bibby's Team Dime Entertainment. This Mob Muzik album has some great tracks too from what I've heard. It has production from DJ QUIK on there. I don't think Quik or C-Bo or Mopreme and all those cats that really fucked with Pac would get down with Tha Realest if he was really such a big scam like people make him out to be.

As far as Dubcnn not doing a news update, it probably is just because they do news updates when artists themselves or their representatives come at them with the news/audio instead of just fans.

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time

8)

E-Class

• 'G'
tha realest is a 2pac ripoff who needs to get off the next mans dick and make it his own way

At one point in his career this was true. But saying this about him today is ignorant. You guys obviously haven't peeped anything he's put out in the past 3-4 years or have just written it off because of his past. Dude is making good music these days. He's a part of Mike Bibby's Team Dime Entertainment. This Mob Muzik album has some great tracks too from what I've heard. It has production from DJ QUIK on there. I don't think Quik or C-Bo or Mopreme and all those cats that really fucked with Pac would get down with Tha Realest if he was really such a big scam like people make him out to be.

As far as Dubcnn not doing a news update, it probably is just because they do news updates when artists themselves or their representatives come at them with the news/audio instead of just fans.

i'll give him another listen. i was going off his early work and just stop looking for dude.
hell, if i can get past game for that whole shine thing, then dude deserves a chance

MarshColin

i'll give him another listen. i was going off his early work and just stop looking for dude.
hell, if i can get past game for that whole shine thing, then dude deserves a chance

+1 for an open mind.

Peep http://www.myspace.com/tharealest and go to the song N Disquize for the Quik produced track from the Mob Muzik album.

kuruptDPG

maybe he aint dubcnn material but it would be dope to find out more about his death row days and how he claims he met pac. i can imagine nima sleeping or laughing while tha realest is answering his questions lol.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
lol they didnt reply again

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape

8)

Free

Muthaphuckin'

8)

100% Agree

Free Post.. thanks to the douch'e bag who started the thread

Mietek23

That's right LOL

I just wonder WHY? I really wanted to know what's they opinion about the man and can they write a news about this MOB MUZIK project - that's all

You need to check his 'Witness Tha Realest Mixtape' homie - it got some dope tracks on it with dudes like WC, C-Bo, Jewell, Crooked I, Kurupt and others

LINK: http://www.zshare.net/download/510415faa1e1/

Go to www.tharealest.com and purchase that MOB MUZIK album - you won't be dissapointed homie

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
Well, it's the only thing I think about when I come on this site, i mean, that's why I peep the site, to check for any new Soopafly news.  I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his.  When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.  I want my pimp hands to be as strong a Fly's, for he can crush concrete blocks with how strong his pimp hands are.
I'm just curious, how can ordinary guys like myself differentiate "pimp hhands" from normal hands  ???
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG

That's right LOL

I just wonder WHY? I really wanted to know what's they opinion about the man and can they write a news about this MOB MUZIK project - that's all

You need to check his 'Witness Tha Realest Mixtape' homie - it got some dope tracks on it with dudes like WC, C-Bo, Jewell, Crooked I, Kurupt and others

LINK: http://www.zshare.net/download/510415faa1e1/

Go to www.tharealest.com and purchase that MOB MUZIK album - you won't be dissapointed homie

Do you have a tracklist for that Witness Tha Realest mixtape? Its a song he had on his myspace a year ago and I cant find it.

Mietek23

^^^Here ya go homie:

01. Street Lyfe (feat. C-Bo & Jewell)
02. Tha Pressurez Of Man (feat. Lil' Cyco & Crooked I)
03. Everyday (feat. 6'9")
04. The Lyfe (feat. WC, LBG & A-Bo)
05. That Don't Make U My Gurl
06. R We Really Hommez
07. Nigga What?!
08. This Dream (feat. A-Bo)
09. Ridin' (feat. LBG & Bonecrusher)
10. Hoez Iz Trouble (feat. Dirty Black, Finesse, Gonzoe & WC)
11. Thuggin' In Tha Summertyme (feat. Bosko)
12. Why Is Tha World So Bad
13. Fuck U If U Lonely (feat. Tha Gotti Boyz)
14. Sumthin' Like A Pimp (feat. Dru Down & Devin The Dude)
15. 2 Live & Die 4 Tha Westside (feat. Roscoe & Kurupt)