Author Topic: A MESSAGE TO DUBCNN STUFF - NIMA, LIL' JAY, RUD ETC - PLEEEASE RESPOND!!!  (Read 3252 times)

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
^^^Here ya go homie:

01. Street Lyfe (feat. C-Bo & Jewell)
02. Tha Pressurez Of Man (feat. Lil' Cyco & Crooked I)
03. Everyday (feat. 6'9")
04. The Lyfe (feat. WC, LBG & A-Bo)
05. That Don't Make U My Gurl
06. R We Really Hommez
07. Nigga What?!
08. This Dream (feat. A-Bo)
09. Ridin' (feat. LBG & Bonecrusher)
10. Hoez Iz Trouble (feat. Dirty Black, Finesse, Gonzoe & WC)
11. Thuggin' In Tha Summertyme (feat. Bosko)
12. Why Is Tha World So Bad
13. Fuck U If U Lonely (feat. Tha Gotti Boyz)
14. Sumthin' Like A Pimp (feat. Dru Down & Devin The Dude)
15. 2 Live & Die 4 Tha Westside (feat. Roscoe & Kurupt)

Thanks he had some bad ass cut a year ago on his page rapping about some groupie female coming to the studio unannouced.....I think it was called Everyday too but it sounds different then the one on this mixtape.

Mietek23

^^^I think you talking about "That Don't Maku U My Gurl" track homie

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Well, it's the only thing I think about when I come on this site, i mean, that's why I peep the site, to check for any new Soopafly news.  I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his.  When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.  I want my pimp hands to be as strong a Fly's, for he can crush concrete blocks with how strong his pimp hands are.
I'm just curious, how can ordinary guys like myself differentiate "pimp hhands" from normal hands  ???
LOL..LOL
+1
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Well, it's the only thing I think about when I come on this site, i mean, that's why I peep the site, to check for any new Soopafly news.  I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his.  When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.  I want my pimp hands to be as strong a Fly's, for he can crush concrete blocks with how strong his pimp hands are.
I'm just curious, how can ordinary guys like myself differentiate "pimp hhands" from normal hands  ???

Well, first off, how do you handle your bitch?  Do you slap her around when she acts up and talks back to you, or do you let it slide?  Does your heffer give you 90% of her paycheck?  Are you allowed to have sex with anyone you want and your bitch cannot say or do a thing about it?  Does she obey your every command?  Have you memorized all 170 Soopafly songs currently available?  If you don't do this stuff, I doubt your pimp hands are as strong as mine, let alone even close to being as strong as Soopafly's.  If you post a picture of your hands on here, I can at least get somewhat of an idea how strong they are, but you must follow these rules as outlined above.

Al Bundy

Well, first off, how do you handle your bitch?  Do you slap her around when she acts up and talks back to you, or do you let it slide?  Does your heffer give you 90% of her paycheck?  Are you allowed to have sex with anyone you want and your bitch cannot say or do a thing about it?  Does she obey your every command?  Have you memorized all 170 Soopafly songs currently available?  If you don't do this stuff, I doubt your pimp hands are as strong as mine, let alone even close to being as strong as Soopafly's.  If you post a picture of your hands on here, I can at least get somewhat of an idea how strong they are, but you must follow these rules as outlined above.

are you serious?

LOL

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
I'm as serious as Soopafly when he tells his bitch to go sleep in the yard.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

I'll be honest, i stopped checking for Tha Realest years ago because of the 'Pac similarities, but I'm down to give him another shot.

kuruptDPG

I'll be honest, i stopped checking for Tha Realest years ago because of the 'Pac similarities, but I'm down to give him another shot.

whoa nima i wasnt expecting that. if u do an interview wit him, please ask him about the time he was at death row, did he hav an album ready, who was featured on that, is he really telling the truth about how he met pac and how pac complemented him?

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!

it would be nice if did a update about mob muzic

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
^^^I think you talking about "That Don't Maku U My Gurl" track homie

Thanks I been lookin to bang that track for a while good lookin out

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG

It shouldn't matter your personal opinion about Tha Realest. The point is he has fans still and this is a rap site and you guys should promote anything west coast related if you about supporting the west coast as a whole. You promote everything DPG related and half of that stuff be garbage the past few years.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Actually, this guy is the first time I've ever seen or heard anybody ask for news on Tha Realest so yeah...

Smoke

i'm down for a Realest interview too

MarshColin

whoa nima i wasnt expecting that. if u do an interview wit him, please ask him about the time he was at death row, did he hav an album ready, who was featured on that, is he really telling the truth about how he met pac and how pac complemented him?

Man you can find that in like 100 interviews with him. it's 2008 now and we're well beyond that and so is he. He released most of his Death Row material wtih FTP already so that answers your album question. Anyways this Mob Muzik album is what's going on today, not his stay at Death Row which you really shouldn't be concerned about anymore. There is life after Death Row, you just need to find that out for yourself.

Mietek23

Actually, this guy is the first time I've ever seen or heard anybody ask for news on Tha Realest so yeah...

First of all I like to send a BIG THANK YOU to you, Nima for a fair approach to this topic... I understand your point of view about Tha Realest and his "Pac similaries" and I would say this - YES, in his Death Row Dayz he sounded a lot like Tupac so I understand that people might have turned from him for that and I don't blame y'all at all... I mean, everybody has a choice - me personally, I never onsider Tha Realest as a biter and all that, I always thought about him being deeply influenced by Tupac but that's just my opinion and I want people to respect it just like I respect their opinion...

Second of all Nima - YES, Tha Realest has fans and has people that like his music and really enjoy it but 99% of those people would rather stock on his official forum and discuss there than come to any other forum and get in a middle of an sensless argue with people that's gonna say the same exact shit over and over again... Imagine a thread about Tha Realest without a single "fuck tha fakest wannabe 'Pac bla bla bla" type of respond by someone... IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! I really don't understand those kind of dudes - you don't like Tha Realest? That's fine, it's your choice - but why the fuck you post in a every single Tha Realest thread when people already know what's your opinion about the man?! And people like myself that don't have a problem with dude, that like dude's music, that's been a fan of a dude for a decade+ are sick and fuckin' tired of argue with the same people over the same shit for the last 10+ years cause it's SENSLESS! So we rather don't come here to check what's people opinion about him and his music instead of a sensless argue with them dudes... I'm not going to but no names cause everybody knows who I'm speaking too, besides I ain't came here for no internet beef shit - I came here because I love West Coast music, PERIOD! But everyone that likes Realest music, including myself are sick and tired of defending it so they don't post no Realest threads cause they all tired of defending our love for his music and the fact that we don't have a problem with dude's voice, tattoo's and all that other shit... I love 2PAC, I love his music - 2PAC IS A KING OF THIS RAP INDUSTRY AND HE'S A KING OF THE WESTCOAST AND ALWAYS WILL BE  b u t  that don't mean that I can't listen to Biggie, Nas or whoever 'Pac had beef with cause it's all about the music - PERIOD! I can listen to Tha Realest if I want too because I don't know what would 'Pac do if he would hear or see Tha Realest, I can only IMAGINE! He would rather smash him or liked him but we would never know so pleeease - STOP THAT IGNORANT SHIT PEOPLE! If y'all got something smart to say about the man or if y'all want a serious argue about dude then we can have a debate in another thread but if y'all want post this ignorant shit then I won't even respond to this shit cause it's sensless...

and NIMA - Thanks again for a fair approach about Tha Realest and It would be very nice if y'all write a news about this Mob Muzik project on a front side and it would be GREAT if y'all could get in contact with Tha Realest and do a big interview with him...if y'all want some info about this Mob Muzik thang just holla at me or you can go direct into his site and get in touch with his Admin - Peace!