Author Topic: A MESSAGE TO DUBCNN STUFF - NIMA, LIL' JAY, RUD ETC - PLEEEASE RESPOND!!!  (Read 3308 times)

Sccit

he said some fucked up shit about my fam and i said some fucked up shit about his...everything else is meaningless. if lettin that go is bitchmade, then it goes both ways. but fact of the matter is, puttin shit in the past aint bitch shit. i never really had a problem with petey, other than the fact that he was on the bandwaggon. if u come at me correct, i will respond accordingly. same goes for everyone. i'm not a naturally hateful person.

lol @ this clown

still packin that gat in your pussy?

nikcc > the forum upgrade is a move from SMF 1.1 > 2 .. there may be minor changes to the layout and sections, plus the url change.. but ultimately there may even be a 'new skin', and the option to revert to the old one if you prefer it.. hell i'd love to have ALL old dubcc skins and logos available as options..  BUT.. and i'll break this down on its own line as it applies to dubcnn too.

all this is provided for free - so really. remember that because we're doing it out of our own goodwill, love and using our own time - so - it is what it is..

always appreciated.... the idea of reverting to the old skins is dope as fuck, though. never seen a forum with an option like that.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
lmfao

Triple OG Rapsodie

Isn't the whole point of running  a west-coast hip-hop related site is that you're finding it yourself. I'm sorry but that just makes dubcnn appear half-ass if your own staff isn't finding out the information.

I never said that EVERYONE has to come.. but as it stands certain members of staff have certain connections and relationships they've built.. if stuff is outside the channels they've built then they can't reach it, and if they arent particularly interested in it, then of course they aren't chasing it. they chase what they like.

this is why every site has its own slant on things.. some sites only chase certain artists and crews because they've made that one hookup.

Yeah but it just looks silly when west coast artists are getting major attention everywhere else but being ignored at dubcnn, the home of west coast hip hop. You don't have to have a relationship with an artist to write about them and give us info on their career.

Al Bundy

it's not like dubcnn isn't trying. i was offered an internship with the staff because they thought i was a good candidate on bringing more bay-area news and interviews to the site. they've been around for what? 10 years now? obviously they're doing something right.

MUHFUKKA

goddamn nik really thinks his little make believe rap game is gonna go somewhere. youre fuckin crazy

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

goddamn nik really thinks his little make believe rap game is gonna go somewhere. youre fuckin crazy

we already been linkin up with different crews that built a buzz locally....currently workin on some shit with the Cut The Checc clique, which Doughboy is part of (Cube's son). Buildin bridges on the daily. really, muhfukka, u need 2 hop off, bro. it's not good for ur health. it's one thing to not like the music....it's another to constantly wish failure upon others.

MUHFUKKA

trust me i dont have to wish failure on you, youre destined for it. i really thought this was just something you did for fun, im honestly a little amazed you think you can go anywhere with it

Sccit

trust me i dont have to wish failure on you, youre destined for it. i really thought this was just something you did for fun, im honestly a little amazed you think you can go anywhere with it

the fact that i'm workin with peeps who been in the game for over a decade, who have been getting paid to do shows, videos, etc. proves that not only are we goin somewhere, but are already on the way. not tryna be the next huge superstar, but to act like it's some impossible feat to gain some local success is just some more blind hatred on ur behalf. Look at Inf Gang in the bay area...rippin em, and they got a solid fanbase after puttin in years of work. same is in store for L.A.M.B. it's a matter of NETWORKIN:

http://soundcloud.com/un0mic/networking-l-a-m-b-sccit-ft

MUHFUKKA

the fact that i'm workin with peeps who been in the game for over a decade, who have been getting paid to do shows, videos, etc. proves that not only are we goin somewhere, but are already on the way. not tryna be the next huge superstar, but to act like it's some impossible feat to gain some local success is just some more blind hatred on ur behalf. Look at Inf Gang in the bay area...rippin em, and they got a solid fanbase after puttin in years of work. same is in store for L.A.M.B. it's a matter of NETWORKIN:

http://soundcloud.com/un0mic/networking-l-a-m-b-sccit-ft
i like how you deleted your post where you said you rap better than those guys. ive never heard of them either

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
lmfao

Are you also laughing at NIK being much more "relaxed" as a poster when replying to a guy like Seer? It's hilarious how much of a ball licker this kid is.

& LMFAO @ thinking he's going somewhere. He just named a bunch of people with absolutely no future.

Don Seer

haha.. i've been holding back on what i think of LAMB...

ironically nik's e-40 flow is the best thing on the track.. but the beat is way all over the place, the melodies are way off especially where they try to layer them at the end off left and right in the headphones

my advice. simplify the track, and get rid of roccy (if thats the one that sounds like a special needs kid at the start) and any other ad libbing bullshit.. keep it raw and basic..

Isn't the whole point of running  a west-coast hip-hop related site is that you're finding it yourself. I'm sorry but that just makes dubcnn appear half-ass if your own staff isn't finding out the information.

I never said that EVERYONE has to come.. but as it stands certain members of staff have certain connections and relationships they've built.. if stuff is outside the channels they've built then they can't reach it, and if they arent particularly interested in it, then of course they aren't chasing it. they chase what they like.

this is why every site has its own slant on things.. some sites only chase certain artists and crews because they've made that one hookup.

Yeah but it just looks silly when west coast artists are getting major attention everywhere else but being ignored at dubcnn, the home of west coast hip hop. You don't have to have a relationship with an artist to write about them and give us info on their career.

you mean just recycle stuff thats already been posted elsewhere? whats the point in that? that aint reporting, thats biting and recycling
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 07:52:02 AM by Don Seer »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

really, i dont think there is anythin wrong wit Niccks rapping style.
its a good flow. lyrics dont really impress me, but the flow is dope
like Spice2 said somewhere before, "that voice is not made/good for hiphop-music,, Kermit the Frog blah blah", or somethin like that. i agree

but as long as he gets the right studio-mixing and raps on the apropriate music production (suitable to his voice), i think he could make some cool songs tho.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 11:57:43 AM by Michael Madsen (Der Führer des Dritten Reichs) »

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
message to dubcnn staff,

"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

MUHFUKKA

roccy does sound so retarded. noone is gonna want to listen to that bullshit

Sccit

haha.. i've been holding back on what i think of LAMB...

ironically nik's e-40 flow is the best thing on the track.. but the beat is way all over the place, the melodies are way off especially where they try to layer them at the end off left and right in the headphones

my advice. simplify the track, and get rid of roccy (if thats the one that sounds like a special needs kid at the start) and any other ad libbing bullshit.. keep it raw and basic..

what track are we talkin about where the beat is all over the place n melodies are off? we got a lotta songs now....we been puttin in work, seer. we actually recruited 818 veteran, klientel, as part of our clique. my boy has a track record which includes songs with 4tay, suga free, b-real, san quinn, killa tay, outlawz etc, has opened for quik, pete rock, kid frost amongst others and was nominated for an award earlier this year. very respected rapper locally. obviously, were independent artists, so were not usin top-notch studios, but more of the same equipment mac dre and other underground bay artists used in the past, check the ad-libs for comparison:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ktCuDxFUQmc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ktCuDxFUQmc</a>

anyways, we been elevatin and expandin with each track. i'm bout to put out our track with x-raided today, and hopefully release the album later this year. lota west coast bangers on there, guaranteed.

tell me, though...whats ur honest opinion on Klientel?:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLMppcK0Kfo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cLMppcK0Kfo</a>

shit bangs