Author Topic: A MESSAGE TO DUBCNN STUFF - NIMA, LIL' JAY, RUD ETC - PLEEEASE RESPOND!!!  (Read 3247 times)

MUHFUKKA

that klientel song isnt bad, i like the beat and he spits alright but i dont see anything on his youtube page about you clowns, and  supposedly  hes part of your little crew? and are you seriously trying to compare yourself to mac dre? mac dre's  adlibs were funny cuzhe had charisma and had a good voice for that, you sound like a dopy goofball jew. honestly youre shit sounds like people would do as a joke rap group for fun, which is wat  i thought you were doing the whole time
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 03:08:35 PM by MUHFUKKA »

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

scratch42069

• 'G'
At best he'll be a groupie that gets stripped butt naked and pissed on.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
well damn.

Sccit

that klientel song isnt bad, i like the beat and he spits alright but i dont see anything on his youtube page about you clowns, and  supposedly  hes part of your little crew? and are you seriously trying to compare yourself to mac dre? mac dre's  adlibs were funny cuzhe had charisma and had a good voice for that, you sound like a dopy goofball jew. honestly youre shit sounds like people would do as a joke rap group for fun, which is wat  i thought you were doing the whole time

u openly hate jews, why should ur opinion be relevant? mac dre's adlibs were tight cuz he's dope... all of L.A.M.B has dope shit and we're buildin. Klientel is comin with an album this year and has at least 4 Fingazz tracks on it. he just needs the right push. L.A.M.B debut album is in the workds as well, and we got all our peeps heavily featured, klientel, m.o., g-extravagant (ull hear about him later), as well as the raided and c-dubb tracks.

Triple OG Rapsodie

you mean just recycle stuff thats already been posted elsewhere? whats the point in that? that aint reporting, thats biting and recycling

No, its something every website does. One site is always the first to break something. Then others use it as a reference to make their own posting. IE Snoop talks about a new album and gives a release date to one website, other sites use that info to make their own post about it. Not everyone is sitting down with Snoop to have him repeat the same info 100 times. It just seems like Dubcnn would rather ignore certain artists entirely that they either can't or don't want to build connections with.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you mean just recycle stuff thats already been posted elsewhere? whats the point in that? that aint reporting, thats biting and recycling

No, its something every website does. One site is always the first to break something. Then others use it as a reference to make their own posting. IE Snoop talks about a new album and gives a release date to one website, other sites use that info to make their own post about it. Not everyone is sitting down with Snoop to have him repeat the same info 100 times. It just seems like Dubcnn would rather ignore certain artists entirely that they either can't or don't want to build connections with.

But when you do a site on West Coast music aren't you supposed to report on precisely THAT, regardless of whether or not you might or NOT have, personal "connections" with this artist or that artist? Because if this is how it works, it seems to me like favouritism? & That's where things turn sour.

Triple OG Rapsodie

But when you do a site on West Coast music aren't you supposed to report on precisely THAT, regardless of whether or not you might or NOT have, personal "connections" with this artist or that artist? Because if this is how it works, it seems to me like favouritism? & That's where things turn sour.

Exactly. To me it seems more like an update for Nima's favorite artists, rather than everything thats happening on the west coast. If this were a personal blog that would make sense, but its not.

Sccit

Exactly. To me it seems more like an update for Nima's favorite artists, rather than everything thats happening on the west coast. If this were a personal blog that would make sense, but its not.

i agree..

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
yall are expecting too much from nima hes not a cali native and yall expect him to be totally in touch with the culture and everything going on in the rap scene when for years this place he lives at only existed on his tv screen and on videos and shit. its still a whole new world for this guy and i dont mean this disrespectfully.

yall need to be in touch with the local scene more out there and employ a team of cats in cali to make these things happen organize events etc , im not saying yall dont try but when i seen the welcome daz to dubcnn thing on the front page a few months ago when radiotube dissed him i realized exactly how out of touch and skewed things really are...you guys are pigeon holing yourselves by doing this becasue the raps scene in cali is pretty much moved on from the gfunk low rider days. by representing the westcoast like this yall arent giving an honest representation and people know this, not enough burn is given to the bay this site is a 90s los angeles rap based niche forum and caters to europeons with an eclectic taste for nineties pop culture.

congrats you guys have turned this place into a novelty.

Sccit

yall are expecting too much from nima hes not a cali native and yall expect him to be totally in touch with the culture and everything going on in the rap scene when for years this place he lives at only existed on his tv screen and on videos and shit. its still a whole new world for this guy and i dont mean this disrespectfully.

yall need to be in touch with the local scene more out there and employ a team of cats in cali to make these things happen organize events etc , im not saying yall dont try but when i seen the welcome daz to dubcnn thing on the front page a few months ago when radiotube dissed him i realized exactly how out of touch and skewed things really are...you guys are pigeon holing yourselves by doing this becasue the raps scene in cali is pretty much moved on from the gfunk low rider days. by representing the westcoast like this yall arent giving an honest representation and people know this, not enough burn is given to the bay this site is a 90s los angeles rap based niche forum and caters to europeons with an eclectic taste for nineties pop culture.

i dont place the blame on nima, but you're right, dubcnn definitely needs additional staff members from Cali who know the scene well and will cover different grounds. like u said, the bay area doesn't get nearly as much coverage as it should. X-Raided, a norcal legend, is comin out with his major label debut in about a week and it hasn't even been covered yet. instead, we get coverage of Nima's favorite unknown Persian rappers. there are legit cats from the west hollerin at dubcnn for promo who are not even getting responses. tons of west coast rappers with legit buzz that aint gettin covered.

not a diss to dubcnn...i think the site has potential to really expand and become the biggest thing for west coast hip-hop. but not with the way things are being covered right now. nima deserves credit, cuz he's everywhere puttin in work, at shows, networking with different rappers, etc...but it's definitely time to expand them horizons a bit.

Don Seer

what track are we talkin about where the beat is all over the place n melodies are off? we got a lotta songs now

the one in your sig.. the melodies aren't "off key" but they don't mesh when layered - i;ll check the rest when i have a minute

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i dont place the blame on nima, but you're right, dubcnn definitely needs additional staff members from Cali who know the scene well and will cover different grounds. like u said, the bay area doesn't get nearly as much coverage as it should. X-Raided, a norcal legend, is comin out with his major label debut in about a week and it hasn't even been covered yet. instead, we get coverage of Nima's favorite unknown Persian rappers. there are legit cats from the west hollerin at dubcnn for promo who are not even getting responses. tons of west coast rappers with legit buzz that aint gettin covered.

not a diss to dubcnn...i think the site has potential to really expand and become the biggest thing for west coast hip-hop. but not with the way things are being covered right now. nima deserves credit, cuz he's everywhere puttin in work, at shows, networking with different rappers, etc...but it's definitely time to expand them horizons a bit.

As dude says, it ain't a question of dissing Nima or the rest of the staff, ON THE CONTRARY, it is a question of IMPROVING things mentioning what we think are some weak points & turn them into strong ones.

Sccit

what track are we talkin about where the beat is all over the place n melodies are off? we got a lotta songs now

the one in your sig.. the melodies aren't "off key" but they don't mesh when layered - i;ll check the rest when i have a minute

ur talkin about the outro, right?...that's live instrumentation done by the homie evaneezy. he plays the clarinet. dude came through and improvised over the beat to end the track on the spot. he played it live right over the beat and thats how we kept it, old school jazz style. anyways, good looks on checkin. thats one of our older tracks. we've progressed with our equipment/mixing since then...gunna post up some new stuff real soon.

MUHFUKKA

youre pretty much dj quik with your buddy playing skin flute in the studio. how come you deleted your post where you said you were gonna drop the x raided track days ago? im starting to think it doesnt even exist

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
skin flute....hell naw