Author Topic: A MESSAGE TO DUBCNN STUFF - NIMA, LIL' JAY, RUD ETC - PLEEEASE RESPOND!!!  (Read 3253 times)

Sccit

youre pretty much dj quik with your buddy playing skin flute in the studio. how come you deleted your post where you said you were gonna drop the x raided track days ago? im starting to think it doesnt even exist

didnt delete anything, son.. read back and quit lickin nuts over paranoia. your anticipation got u actin up.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 05:30:52 PM by NIKCC »

Blasphemy (A)

youre pretty much dj quik with your buddy playing skin flute in the studio. how come you deleted your post where you said you were gonna drop the x raided track days ago? im starting to think it doesnt even exist

Do you really think his parents would let him contact a convicted murder? The only X-Raided track he'll probably put out is some random semi-rare acapella that he'll mix over another ripped off beat because he can't produce anything original. If he did delete the post 10 bucks says he didn't even think of that idea until I Posted it. even if he did get in contact I bet he spent the money on getting his eye brows waxed again. Now I know he'll say some shit like "hop off my nuts" or "yeah right 2 the left" or some faggy shit like that, but the only time his nuts ever drop is when he's in the closet "Studio" and he can mix his own voice to sound less retarded.  :-\

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
lol @ this forum is lost. West Coast should be West Coast. Not just West Coast music you like. Even though I don't really fuck with Lil' B & shit like that. They're the ones with relevant names.