Author Topic: Read today's headlining article at Yahoo news and tell me no agenda gainst Obama  (Read 430 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/s6HjTiOu2U0&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/s6HjTiOu2U0&amp;hl=en</a>

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Fantastic so your retort is that he isn't a fully fledged member, he only gives speeches and allies himself in doing so with a prominent NGO intent on destroying the nation state of America.

He also pretends that the North American Union does not exist despite all of the treaties being signed by Mexico, Canada and the United States government, Fox the former president of Mexico is in fact quite forthcoming about the building of the Union and yet Obama knows nothing about it, it's what is known as treating you like a child.

Furthermore Obama's wife from what has been detailed works on the Chicago board of directors of the CFR. Stop being influenced by soundbites and actually take the time to read what is being said and understand it's implcations.

He is a snake in the grass, I just hope this snake does not have quite the same deadly poison as Hilary and McCain and you have me wrong, I don't enjoying illustrating all of this, I just am not going to pretend and not educate myself and others. I hope to god Obama if elected will not pursue more wars, will not pursue the CFR, The Club Of Rome, The Trilateral Commission's objective of the destruction of western sovereignty and no one would be more happy if he were to reject these bastards goals than me but he has been groomed and I don't think these clever manipulative deceitful bastards would drop a clanger like that.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Fantastic so your retort is that he isn't a fully fledged member, he only gives speeches and allies himself in doing so with a prominent NGO intent on destroying the nation state of America.

He also pretends that the North American Union does not exist despite all of the treaties being signed by Mexico, Canada and the United States government, Fox the former president of Mexico is in fact quite forthcoming about the building of the Union and yet Obama knows nothing about it, it's what is known as treating you like a child.

Furthermore Obama's wife from what has been detailed works on the Chicago board of directors of the CFR. Stop being influenced by soundbites and actually take the time to read what is being said and understand it's implcations.

He is a snake in the grass, I just hope this snake does not have quite the same deadly poison as Hilary and McCain and you have me wrong, I don't enjoying illustrating all of this, I just am not going to pretend and not educate myself and others. I hope to god Obama if elected will not pursue more wars, will not pursue the CFR, The Club Of Rome, The Trilateral Commission's objective of the destruction of western sovereignty and no one would be more happy if he were to reject these bastards goals than me but he has been groomed and I don't think these clever manipulative deceitful bastards would drop a clanger like that.

OK, I want to know where you get your facts from, do you just make them up. Where is the Fox quote, I've heard him speak many times, I am kind of Mexican. Obama's wife was on the board of TreeHouse Foods and Vice President for Community and External Affairs of University of Chicago Hospitals, plus raising the kids well daddy is in Washington, where in the world does she have time to be on the board of the CFR. Give me links, give me facts.

On top of all that, the NAU would never, ever happen. If anything, we're going the other way. It use to be you can go to Mexico with a DL and saying, I'm a US citizen on your way back. Same with Canada. Now you need a passport for both, and to get back into the country is much harder, including going through customs. I've been to Mexico when it was easy to sneak fireworks and others into the country. If anything, we are going to other way, not the way of a NAU.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

http://www.thechicagocouncil.org/chicago_council_board_directors.php

Gee that was difficult to do, you could have it yourself but it doesn't exist so you couldn't have found it right.

::)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

http://www.thechicagocouncil.org/chicago_council_board_directors.php

oh kay. So this is CFR related?? and the CFR is evil, and this group is evil??

ok dogg, his talking all of Latin America, not North America. WFT, is his accent too much for you? How in the hell can Hugo Chavez mess up what the US, Mexico and Canada is doing. Their has been rumors of a Latin American merge for decades, and of course the US is going to lead the way, our faulty foreign policy with Latin America would only put us in that situation.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Ffs that group interlocks with the CFR, I have already posted the writings of the president of the CFR. You really think in such simplistic patterns don't you, so much so that you are implying that I give a fuck he is mexican, nope on the contrary, at least he is being honest. Chavez presents a problem to the expansion of the union but here we have Fox saying yes we have plans for one currency, that can only be achieved under a political union.

Oh but I forgot there is no plans for a Union it's a conspiracy theory.

However the joke is on you because that is exactly what is being created

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Ffs that group interlocks with the CFR, I have already posted the writings of the president of the CFR. You really think in such simplistic patterns don't you, so much so that you are implying that I give a fuck he is mexican, nope on the contrary, at least he is being honest. Chavez presents a problem to the expansion of the union but here we have Fox saying yes we have plans for one currency, that can only be achieved under a political union.

Oh but I forgot there is no plans for a Union it's a conspiracy theory.

However the joke is on you because that is exactly what is being created

First off, this whole one world government would never work, so the fact that you are so afraid of it worries me. I mean, there is no way to keep all those people peaceful, I mean the UN was an attempt and that has failed.

As for the Amero, there has been talks for decades, and I mean decades that Latin America would come together. I mean look at the language simularities and the simular culture. Talk of a united Latin America has been on going for decades. The US and Canada would not be part of it, so don't worry your little head.

This whole New World Order, I use to buy into it, but the more I hear about it, the more Ron Paul people just take it and go like mindless clones saying this and that, the more it becomes hard to swallow. I was one that never believed in the 9/11 conspiracy, but I looked at the Pentagon and was one of the first people to post Loose Change here. I am willing to listen to anything that you can throw at me, my mind is actually pretty sharp. But this New World Order theory is not one that can actually happen. There's too much invested in the status quo, there is no simple reason, or complex one, that would support a world government, and as for the currency, I can only see that as a possibility as the rich know a larger currency means more security, where as the weak dollar now would mean the rich lose wealth. But is a World government really needed for that.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Look man "sighs"

The President Of The CFR wants world government, oh sorry not world government, world governance, such a great difference between the 2 after all.

Gary Hart called for a New World Order straight after September 11

The IMF, The Carnegie Group. The World Bank, they control the world already, the E.U has now by fiat ratified a constitution which creates a superstate, overruling national sovereignty.

The framework already exists, it's a matter of selling you on it, why do you think the President of the CFR would write a public article like that?

Read State Department Memorandum 200

Terrorism is being used as the means of destroying sovereignty, rights and regime change amongst many other motivations.

Corporations control the globe and use governments as their token gestures, it's not about democracy when the choice they give you is one elite group competing against another. If the elites ever had any kind of compassion for ordinary people, they sure as hell don't now.

As for dismissing the idea that officials within government would kill americans. the signature of the anthrax terrorism attacks which occurred in 2001, weeks after Sept 11 in fact (there is coincidence eh) was matched against the anthrax produced by the military governments labs. Declassified documents also include the planned but shelved Operation North Woods, the deliberate leaking of bio weapons into the new york underground, Project Shad and numerous others. 

« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 01:36:22 PM by virtuoso »