Author Topic: Poem of the day 04/29/08  (Read 474 times)

NotoriousTDA

Re: Poem of the day 04/29/08
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 08:36:54 PM »
sikotic obvious your half devil, wish eye was white ass would never overstand a poem like that. you will marry some white bitch, that will cook pork for your ass for dinner every nite. and jookin you just an uncle tom ass nigga fuck you
Wrong:

Got a black girl at the moment.

I haven't had pork in ages, not that there's anything wrong with pork.

Stop stereotyping me. You're starting to sound like your enemy.

Don't be mad because I got this good hair.

sikotic obvious your half devil, wish eye was white ass would never overstand a poem like that. you will marry some white bitch, that will cook pork for your ass for dinner every nite. and jookin you just an uncle tom ass nigga fuck you

damn man, i wasnt even dissin you fool. but fuck you anyway homeboy.
sound/ felt like a diss to me co- signing with sikotic and shit

it was a diss to Sikotic. He used to be part of a Keystyle crew called Elite that my crew used to beef with from time to time, and at one point i single handedly....systematically....destroyed  8)
Stop rewritin history homie.

firsty off eye hope yo tellin the truth about this Black women that would be a start
second niigga dindt you have pork not too long ago and eye told you about the toxins coming out the leg and u was like good thing eye didnt eat his legs but his ribs or some shit.

third nigga my hair is natural and grows to the sun, eye love my nappy hair. nappy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>limp, dead, white blond, doggish hair

No disrespect job.

But how can you hate on pork? Bacon and Eggs is like the dopest breakfast in the world! (maybe its a canadian thing)

And i got blonde hair and its silky and smoother then a babies bottom ( the ladies love it)

its cool tho. Everyones got their own opinions!

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 08:44:14 PM »
No disrespect job.

But how can you hate on pork? Bacon and Eggs is like the dopest breakfast in the world! (maybe its a canadian thing)

And i got blonde hair and its silky and smoother then a babies bottom ( the ladies love it)

You were born with blonde hair therefore you are evil. I am sorry you were born of the devil.

but yes, bacon is bomb. Job knows this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Euro-G

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 08:46:37 PM »
fuck anyone who wont eat pork jews muslims vegetarians i dont give a shit

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008, 08:47:24 PM »
No disrespect job.

You were born with blonde hair therefore you are evil. I am sorry you were born of the devil.

Its cool hate if you want. I got no hate towards you.

I got blacks friends that are cool with me for who i am not what they see

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2008, 09:04:39 PM »
No disrespect job.

Its cool hate if you want. I got no hate towards you.

I got blacks friends that are cool with me for who i am not what they see
I was being sarcastic.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2008, 09:07:58 PM »
Wrong:

it was a diss to Sikotic. He used to be part of a Keystyle crew called Elite that my crew used to beef with from time to time, and at one point i single handedly....systematically....destroyed  8)

firsty off eye hope yo tellin the truth about this Black women that would be a start
second niigga dindt you have pork not too long ago and eye told you about the toxins coming out the leg and u was like good thing eye didnt eat his legs but his ribs or some shit.

third nigga my hair is natural and grows to the sun, eye love my nappy hair. nappy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>limp, dead, white blond, doggish hair

No disrespect job.

pork is disgusting eye hate the smell of it. second eye just find your peoples type of hair to be disgusting, but hey thats me though, there are plenty of uncle toms like sikotic who admire your peoples type of hair, but not me

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2008, 09:09:29 PM »
Job is jealous that I can run my fingers through my hair and he can't.

I still love you though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2008, 09:13:31 PM »
Wrong:

No disrespect job.

pork is disgusting eye hate the smell of it. second eye just find your peoples type of hair to be disgusting, but hey thats me though, there are plenty of uncle toms like sikotic who admire your peoples type of hair, but not me

Ahaha thats cool. But man i gutta admit, the dark ladies like my hair too! I dated a girl that was Trinidian in grade nine. (yeah not really black but whatev) Yeah she loved me  8)

But then she moved and i havent seen her since! JESSICA WHERE YOU AT?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2008, 09:15:09 PM »

I still love you though.
nigga are u serious , you soo fuckin dumb. your ass so disparately wants to be white.. nigga eye am lookin at your head right now and can tell you cant run no fingers though your hair. face it you still half Black nigga, if you want go hit up Michael jackson eye bet he got someone that can turn into 100 percent white man

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2008, 09:16:15 PM »
Wrong:

No disrespect job.

Ahaha thats cool. But man i gutta admit, the dark ladies like my hair too! I dated a girl that was Trinidian in grade nine. (yeah not really black but whatev) Yeah she loved me  8)

hold up lol how trinis not Black unless she was one of those indian type trinis??

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2008, 09:18:25 PM »

I still love you though.
nigga are u serious , you soo fuckin dumb. your ass so disparately wants to be white.. nigga eye am lookin at your head right now and can tell you cant run no fingers though your hair. face it you still half Black nigga, if you want go hit up Michael jackson eye bet he got someone that can turn into 100 percent white man
LMAO! I just did it nigga. Who's dumb now? I don't need to hit up Mike. I'm proud of who I am. I'm nt the nigga with a Mexican name trying to overcompensate.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2008, 09:19:27 PM »
Wrong:

No disrespect job.

hold up lol how trinis not Black unless she was one of those indian type trinis??

Well she wasnt dark, lighter complextion lol. I dunno i thought you woulda hated on me if i considered her black or somethin

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2008, 09:21:56 PM »
Wrong:

No disrespect job.

Well she wasnt dark, lighter complextion lol. I dunno i thought you woulda hated on me if i considered her black or somethin
nah eye am just tryin to figure out if there is something eye dont know last time eye check trinis are Black, jamaicans Black, barbados Black, so eye dont know what u talkin about

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2008, 09:26:03 PM »

im trippin dude, too much Canadian kush.......her mommy was white, but i never got to meet her. Pops was pretty chillin'

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2008, 09:27:46 PM »
Did the Mexican thing hit too close to home? I'm sorry.

THA SAUCE HOUSE