Author Topic: Seven year old black kid jacks his grandma's SUV  (Read 668 times)

MarkCruz

Re: Seven year old black kid jacks his grandma's SUV
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2008, 01:01:11 PM »
grand theft auto you fuckin serious???? notice how she said " WE WANT TO GET HIM IN THE SYSTEM" eye am tellin you niggas there is a systematic plan to get rid of us: more prisons being built, unjust n cruel punishments, man fuck these pale faces

yea i totally know what teh fuck you mean. if it was a white boy they wouldnt of sed that shit. man fuck the police, its run by the white man. they always pick on the minorities.
exactly they would of just been like "Oh billy he justs a kid, we all do silly/dumb mistakes in our life when we young, shit eye remember when eye was young eye did worse blah blah blah etc" thats how they would go about it. no charge , no fuckin system, no evalutation none of that bullshit for the pale race seeds. fuckin devils eye swear

YEAH YOU GUYS HAVE A POINT FOR THE MOST PART, BUT DID YOU SEE/HEAR THIS KID ?

THE WAY HE WAS TALKING TO THE REPORTER, HE WOULD HAVE CAUGHT A BEAT DOWN FROM ME.

MarkCruz

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2008, 01:04:42 PM »
i gotta admit, that pale face cop at the end was a stupid bitch, there's nothing wrong with the kid, stop trying to fix him with the system

NAH, YOU'RE THE DUMB BITCH.

DOUGHBOY IS A FUTURE CONVICT.
PROBABLY DOESN'T HAVE A MALE FIGURE TO SET HIM STRAIGHT.
just like eye thought u came here to defend your slave masters, but eye do have to admit eye thought sikotic would of done it first then your uncle tom ass.

I'M FROM AFRICA YOU RETARD, YOUR ANCESTORS WERE SLAVES NOT MINE.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2008, 01:05:08 PM »
grand theft auto you fuckin serious???? notice how she said " WE WANT TO GET HIM IN THE SYSTEM" eye am tellin you niggas there is a systematic plan to get rid of us: more prisons being built, unjust n cruel punishments, man fuck these pale faces

yea i totally know what teh fuck you mean. if it was a white boy they wouldnt of sed that shit. man fuck the police, its run by the white man. they always pick on the minorities.
exactly they would of just been like "Oh billy he justs a kid, we all do silly/dumb mistakes in our life when we young, shit eye remember when eye was young eye did worse blah blah blah etc" thats how they would go about it. no charge , no fuckin system, no evalutation none of that bullshit for the pale race seeds. fuckin devils eye swear

YEAH YOU GUYS HAVE A POINT FOR THE MOST PART, BUT DID YOU SEE/HEAR THIS KID ?

THE WAY HE WAS TALKING TO THE REPORTER, HE WOULD HAVE CAUGHT A BEAT DOWN FROM ME.
yo you claim this  niggas is destined for the pen because he dont got a father figure in his life, but what about the white pale faced devils kids with mom and dad and nice neighborhood that do dumb shit. like take they parents car out, crashing it?? fuck out of here niggas with your slave mentality bullshit.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 01:07:29 PM by Jobology (take out a pad & pencil) »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2008, 01:06:45 PM »
i gotta admit, that pale face cop at the end was a stupid bitch, there's nothing wrong with the kid, stop trying to fix him with the system

just like eye thought u came here to defend your slave masters, but eye do have to admit eye thought sikotic would of done it first then your uncle tom ass.

your a dumb nigga did you hear what u just said??? shit didnt even make sense. if they were slaves to you then you one of those white devils who moved there tryin to claim the Land. your not Black nigga fuck you and you were born in Africa bullshit. cuz you got devils sayin the same shit they  African. fuck out of here

MarkCruz

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2008, 01:14:11 PM »

your a dumb nigga did you hear what u just said??? shit didnt even make sense. if they were slaves to you then you one of those white devils who moved there tryin to claim the Land. your not Black nigga fuck you and you were born in Africa bullshit. cuz you got devils sayin the same shit they  African. fuck out of here

GO DO SOME RESEARCH I'M FROM ERITREA (N/E AFRICA) WE HAD NO PART IN THE AMERICAN SLAVE TRADE.

AS FAR AS I KNOW IT WAS MOSTLY WEST AFRICAN TRIBES INVOLVED IN THE SLAVE TRADE AND NO WE DIDN'T WALK 2,000 MILES TO CLAIM THEIR LAND YOU IDIOT.

NO STIGMA HERE.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2008, 02:50:55 PM »
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!

This nigga is hot shit though. I'm sorry.

FunkTechNician

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2008, 06:46:54 PM »
lol take away video games for a week ahahhahah

he crashed cause he was trying to grab a donut in the other seat.

i think he watched big shots movie (1987) 1 to many times

I dunno why but that fat kid reminds me of the Fat kid in Boyz In the Hood.

haahaha

thanks for the video

i like the one with the little kid cusing in the liquir store. that one is funny as hell too

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2008, 08:13:56 PM »
lol take away video games for a week ahahhahah

he crashed cause he was trying to grab a donut in the other seat.

i think he watched big shots movie (1987) 1 to many times

I dunno why but that fat kid reminds me of the Fat kid in Boyz In the Hood.

haahaha

thanks for the video

i like the one with the little kid cusing in the liquir store. that one is funny as hell too
lol...oh shit...thats who he looks like...the young dough boy,lol...

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2008, 08:43:17 PM »
LOL this shit is funny! Kid actin like it was no big deal. Damn me n my buddies used to steal the parents car before we got our license but not at the age of 7!!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2008, 01:13:23 PM »
fuck that little kid, if he hit my car i'd bust his fucking mouth off. that kid's got an attitude problem. someone needs to fuck that kid up. white black asian it dont matter.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2008, 07:29:29 AM »
Blame whitey all you want.  If this little shit had parents with a shred of integrity, this would not happen.  If he was my kid I guarantee you he wouldn't pull shit like this.

westsiderider323

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2008, 12:09:13 PM »
he acts like those kidz that dont give a fuck on Maury

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2008, 10:36:29 AM »
If you want to charge the kid with a crime do it. Don't just make a vague comment like "we want to put him in the system" because it helps prove/support the thoughts people like Job feel. But what the fuck do you do with a 7 year old kid who commits grand theft auto? If he was my son, I'd beat him till he can walk properly.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2008, 01:01:46 PM »
If you want to charge the kid with a crime do it. Don't just make a vague comment like "we want to put him in the system" because it helps prove/support the thoughts people like Job feel. But what the fuck do you do with a 7 year old kid who commits grand theft auto? If he was my son, I'd beat him till he can walk properly.
man nigga shut the fuck up  you uncle tom..... "its help support the thoughts people like job has"nigga shut the fuck up.......eye am getting sick of all you uncle tom ass niggas........who act like little bitches because they dont want to lose they fuckin props..... fuckin clowns on the real

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2008, 06:35:08 PM »
man nigga shut the fuck up  you uncle tom..... "its help support the thoughts people like job has"nigga shut the fuck up.......eye am getting sick of all you uncle tom ass niggas........who act like little bitches because they dont want to lose they fuckin props..... fuckin clowns on the real

Maybe I'm crazy, but I think Ted was actually saying things like this fuel the mentality and anger of people like you.  I don't see how that's a diss toward you.  Eye think you need to take some reading comprehension courses.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2008, 06:54:03 PM »
^What the cracker said. :P

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2008, 11:05:17 AM »
^Isn't Jrome black? I know Eihtball used to call him a house negro all the time.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2008, 03:48:42 PM »
This nigga is classic'  'I wanted to do what the hoodrats do' :D

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2008, 04:28:34 PM »
eye sure wish they would put that amount of energy of get certain people in the system like those white boys shooting schools, child molesters (who you see on tv a damn near all of them are white), charles mason typa mutha fuckers........but NOPE!!!!!!! you know what they say when some white boy name timmy shoots up a school - "he was such a good kid" or "he couldnt never do such things" blah blah those the motherfuckers they need to be concerned about and put in the system if they want to so called "evaluate someone".......not some little nigga doing foolish shit...........

J Bananas

« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2008, 04:32:33 PM »
danny your boy already exposed you, why are you still posting here?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2008, 04:38:58 PM »
ya been supposedly exposing me from day one....... same shit as always..nada

J Bananas

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2008, 04:43:51 PM »
ya been supposedly exposing me from day one....... same shit as always..nada

are you embracing your mexican roots now? muaha, muaha, buck the devil.