Author Topic: Hiphop rumor/facts  (Read 1975 times)

doggfather

Re: Hiphop rumor/facts
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2013, 05:03:01 AM »
why mop and mobb ain't like each other???
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2013, 07:16:40 AM »

because one group were real street cats, other were studio gangsters.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2013, 04:07:56 PM »
it's already been established a million times over that Street's Disciple is Nas' second worst album and would have been much better if narrowed down to one disc

BS. Who the hell established it? The same cocksuckers that praised that LIG weedplate? Or that Untitled garbage? Those same people the ones now actin like everything he does now is hot like his corny ass Swizz Beatz n Rick Ross collabs. Next he'll be doin duet albums w/ Miley Cyrus n niggas will be callin it classic because its been established that that shit was dope. Gimme a break.

Album is underrated. Its slept on cause of the production bein very simple n basic but that gives it that old school feel n lyrically one of his best most mature n well rounded cds. Feels like the first CD where hes openin up past just Nas the MC and showed his real personality.

Im eager to know tho name me the songs considered filler?
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2013, 06:23:41 PM »
you just said Life Is Good is a "weed plate" and Untitled was garbage, nothing more needs to be stated  :laugh:

only album Street's Disciple is better than is Nastradamus and you could make an argument for I Am...

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2013, 06:31:47 PM »
Intro      
Message To The Feds, Sincerely, We The People      
Nazareth Savage      
American Way      
These Are Our Heroes      
Disciple         
Just A Moment      
Reason            
Suicide Bounce      
Street's Disciple      
U.B.R. (Unauthorized Biography Of Rakim)      
Virgo      
Remember The Times (Intro)      
Remember The Times      
No One Else In The Room      
Bridging The Gap      
War      
Me & You (Dedicated To Destiny)      
Thief's Theme

if the album was just these 17 tracks plus the skits it would have been more solid... Life Is Good only has 1 skipper and Untitled has none which make them superior at least in my book

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2013, 07:33:43 PM »
there's a rumor that T.I. got raped by a crazy fan in New Jersey so he no longer does concerts there anymore.  the man who raped him kept shouting out "GO COP THAT TROUBLE MAN" while raping him.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2013, 08:14:45 PM »
you just said Life Is Good is a "weed plate" and Untitled was garbage, nothing more needs to be stated  :laugh:

only album Street's Disciple is better than is Nastradamus and you could make an argument for I Am...

LOL You listen to Juicy J n Gucci Mane. You shouldn't be laughin at anyone
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2013, 11:40:32 PM »

LOL You listen to Juicy J n Gucci Mane. You shouldn't be laughin at anyone

I been a fan of Three 6 Mafia long before Juicy blew up solo, and his new album goes hard... Gucci has a few songs here and there that are cool but you're mistaken if you think he's actually in my top rappers list or something like that

and you had to bring up those guys but couldn't defend all the other classic mature songs on SD I left out lol all good though 8)

doggfather

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2013, 12:32:34 AM »

which is which?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2013, 08:49:58 AM »

which is which?

it should be pretty obvious lol

teletomble

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2013, 01:17:14 AM »
"Suge Knight had Billboard murdered, he said this in an interview"

When/Where Did Suge Say That?

Heinz

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2013, 02:02:50 AM »
"Suge Knight had Billboard murdered, he said this in an interview"

When/Where Did Suge Say That?

in the "Bulletproof West part 7" dvd (japanese edition).

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2013, 03:42:39 AM »
Wow!  That's a lot of rumors.  I'm glad it got brought up since I don't follow up on music no mo.  Some of those rumors i've heard.   Brian Williams is Baby, Ronald is Slim.  Nas's baby momma is like a mc donalds, over many served.  I've heard about Janet Jackson having a daughter also.  Ice Cube is from South Central, did go to college in Zona.  Puzzled that he talked about NWA moving to Riverside but he himself moved to Encino  ???  Treach did have a child with Pepa, seen them on Ricki Lake.  Too much was on the 1st post.  I'll mention some stuff & if anyone knows if its true or not, inform me.

2pac did date Rashida Jones, even wanted to marry her but Quincy said 2pac would have to have sex with him.  2pac replied he ain't gay.  What kind of father is that?!  Bad enough that some mothers will sleep with their daughter's men. 

Marques Houston is secretly gay & molested Raz B.  Makes you think differently when hearing the song, Pop that Booty  :( 

J. Prince had Pimp C murdered or some gay artists in the industry did.  Pimp C talked about doing a song outing the gay or bi artists in the industry.  And they didn't wanna be outed. 

Heard the Jaheim being gay rumor on the song Rumors by Maino.  Read that Jaheim prefers latinas. 

Saw on current tv b4 it got bought by al-jazeera that Biggie worked in a market & didn't sell drugs in his teen years. 

Puffy being bi.  Yung Joc had a falling out with Puffy & was about to expose that puffy is bi but wimped out instead. 

Erick Sermon tried to have his EPMD partner robbed in a home invasion. 

Fat Tone had Mac Dre murdered.  Unsure.  But hearing that 40 had a beef with Mac Dre, hope that 40 didn't take part in it. 

Eazy-E's wife & business partner[Jerry Heller] had him dead with the aids.  Can't remember how he got injected by it.  Eazy did have 7 kids by 5 women, i've heard.

Can't think of anymore right now.  That 1st post was a lot to digest.

Fresh Bone

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2013, 09:50:12 AM »
2pac did date Rashida Jones, even wanted to marry her but Quincy said 2pac would have to have sex with him.  2pac replied he ain't gay.  What kind of father is that?!  Bad enough that some mothers will sleep with their daughter's men.

I've heard this rumour so many times, but is there an actual source for it? It sounds like an absolutely ridiculous accusation without any proof.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2013, 06:28:14 PM »
lmao i heard that shit about quincy jones too