Author Topic: Hiphop rumor/facts  (Read 1977 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Hiphop rumor/facts
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2013, 09:14:29 AM »
2pac did date Rashida Jones, even wanted to marry her but Quincy said 2pac would have to have sex with him.  2pac replied he ain't gay.  What kind of father is that?!  Bad enough that some mothers will sleep with their daughter's men.

I've heard this rumour so many times, but is there an actual source for it? It sounds like an absolutely ridiculous accusation without any proof.

2Pac dated Kidada Jones, Rashidas older sister. Dont know where people are gettin this Rashida n 2Pac. Mostl likely because Rashida is more popular and well known.
Quincys gay tho. He was fuckin Will Smith n LL back in the day and produced both their NBC shows Fresh Prince & In The House.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2013, 12:12:43 PM »
. He was fuckin Will Smith n LL back in the day and produced both their NBC shows Fresh Prince & In The House.

heard this too

123imagee

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2013, 05:00:08 AM »
the "Bulletproof West part 7" dvd (japanese edition).

googled my azz off but couldnt find shit about that dvd all i get is results for BULLETPROOF VESTS

Heinz

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2013, 05:13:26 AM »
the "Bulletproof West part 7" dvd (japanese edition).

googled my azz off but couldnt find shit about that dvd all i get is results for BULLETPROOF VESTS

Want to buy my copy?
It's signed by Suge's bodyguard.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2013, 01:19:24 PM »
i wasn't really that impressed with god son

man i feel that way too and we are in the minoirty on this. nas fans LOVE that fucking album.

i on the otherhand loved disciple but needed to be knocked down to one disc that song where he sampled atomic dog and was rapping about the governement reminded me of vintage paris.