Author Topic: Illest White Boy In The Game  (Read 476 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Illest White Boy In The Game
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 08:28:32 PM »
? Or tell me any emcee that's killed Eminem on his own track, or an emcee eminem hasnt killed on their own track... No competition

Chino outshined Eminem on the WAke Up SHow Anthem.  and Eminem got outshined on a few tracks by Royce.  no shame in that.

and one track with the Outsidaz.  Ma Cosa.  I think the 2nd verse, i forget who (not young z or pacewon), was the best.  "when i kick box with flip flops", that guy.  dopeass verse.

as a music artist I'll take Necro's work over Eminems because Necro does his own beats and raps.  and works harder despite not being nearly as famous.

as a rapper i prefer Goretex but Eminem is a better emcee.

not to knock Em, one of my all time favorites.

Yeah Royce pretty much stated that Em taught him too rap though, Scary Movies is sickk. And those other tracks are early as fuck, before Em actually sorted his style. Necros got dope beats, but you cant forget Em produces the majority of his own shit, his tracks are either hit or miss, but when he nails them they're dope as fuck. Patiently Waiting, Running, When Im Gone etc

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2008, 01:21:40 AM »
Haystak is one of illest

smegma

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2008, 01:25:52 AM »
Eminems the only White emcee who could be considered top ten, Necro, Goretex, Paul Wall, no other white rapper comes close to ems. Gimme an album better than Slim Shady LP, or Marshall Mathers LP? Or tell me any emcee that's killed Eminem on his own track, or an emcee eminem hasnt killed on their own track... No competition

There's a guy from Detroit called Spit Vishiss who sounds similar to Eminem, but it a lot rawer. IMO that guy could easily be considered top 10.

Young Old Head

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2008, 03:46:47 AM »
in know few gon hate on me for this, but i'm feelin bubba sparxxx shit...his first 2 albums were dope...

and nobody mentioned r.a. the rugged man, wtf??? he's raw as fuck...

Cash Money Blood Gang

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2008, 03:58:36 AM »
Brother Ali, but he is albino

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2008, 06:25:19 AM »
? Or tell me any emcee that's killed Eminem on his own track, or an emcee eminem hasnt killed on their own track... No competition

Chino outshined Eminem on the WAke Up SHow Anthem.  and Eminem got outshined on a few tracks by Royce.  no shame in that.

and one track with the Outsidaz.  Ma Cosa.  I think the 2nd verse, i forget who (not young z or pacewon), was the best.  "when i kick box with flip flops", that guy.  dopeass verse.

as a music artist I'll take Necro's work over Eminems because Necro does his own beats and raps.  and works harder despite not being nearly as famous.

as a rapper i prefer Goretex but Eminem is a better emcee.

not to knock Em, one of my all time favorites.

Yeah Royce pretty much stated that Em taught him too rap though, Scary Movies is sickk. And those other tracks are early as fuck, before Em actually sorted his style. Necros got dope beats, but you cant forget Em produces the majority of his own shit, his tracks are either hit or miss, but when he nails them they're dope as fuck. Patiently Waiting, Running, When Im Gone etc

scary movies, nothin to do, bad meets evil = amazing

i personally think necro's production shits all over eminem's but thats just my opinion.  eminem' beats are all the same sounding, and it really showed when he tried to produce Loyal to the GAme
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2008, 11:15:52 AM »
Rugged mans verse on A vietnam Valor, and Renaissance > than most the white you hear from white rappers now a days. Old eminem was the shit but who cares anymore

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2008, 11:38:00 AM »
Slug > Eminem

kemizt

FunkTechNician

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2008, 12:21:56 PM »
ya r.a. the rugged man waaaaay better then this guy.

VxTheGeneral

• 'G'
  • Picture Of Me, At Night
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2008, 12:37:22 PM »
yo wudup with this, aint eminem one of the dopest producers ? listen to till i collapse, thats a fine ass beat, peep this

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2008, 05:56:14 PM »
I seen Classified live when he came to a bar in my town, he's definately dope! He's for sure an inspiration for me as an aspiring beatsmith and the fact that he's Caadian is pretty good too concidering the rest of the Canadian music industry blows. Classified =  8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 06:01:54 PM by 40_oz_2_freedom »

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2008, 06:12:37 PM »
yo wudup with this, aint eminem one of the dopest producers ? listen to till i collapse, thats a fine ass beat, peep this

hes has a couple dope beats. But  most that shit is wack.

Classified is the truth! Every album he's put out is fire

Doggystylin

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2008, 06:19:43 PM »
Slug > Eminem

slug has a big vocabulary and great story telling skills, but eminem is a better rapper overall, specially his flow and rhyme structure

Retro

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2008, 08:22:51 PM »
just checked some music from classified. He is DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2008, 08:25:05 PM »
just checked some music from classified. He is DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

+1 budday.

EVERYBODY DONT SLEEP ON CLASS!