Author Topic: dedicated to sean bell and future niggas that will face this racist system  (Read 351 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

even your high yellow ass can get jacked the fuck up sikotic , dont think it wont happen because you got tthta so called "good color skin"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1zAATpjjzDk&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1zAATpjjzDk&amp;hl=en</a>

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable

not just blacks my nigga, all people who aint white are subject to police brutality..and it aint just white police who commit the police brutality, either. 

RIP Sean Bell, and all the countless others who have suffered from the unjust hand of the police. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

okay fine dark brown people too, well shit yeah eye guess non-white people in general can face geting fucked by this devilish system these pale faces created, yea it aint just white police but majority it is, and when its a Black or non-white police its some uncle tom ass nigga like sikotic. sort of like that nigga from "boyz n the hood" when he pulled cuba jr uncle tom ass over and the Black cop was showing off for his white partner

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
"But don't let it be a black and a white one// Cause they'll slam ya down to the street top// Black police showing out for the white cop" - Ice Cube/NWA - Fuck Tha Police

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

"But don't let it be a black and a white one// Cause they'll slam ya down to the street top// Black police showing out for the white cop" - Ice Cube/NWA - Fuck Tha Police
OH shit HAHAH you already know what it is!!!! thats peace!!!!

MarkCruz

A black guy gets killed by 1 brown & 2 black cops.
Fucking Racist !!!

Sikotic's swag > Sean Bell's life

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

sikotics cool and shit but that was some ignorant shit to say.

Sikotic™

even your high yellow ass can get jacked the fuck up sikotic , dont think it wont happen because you got tthta so called "good color skin"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1zAATpjjzDk&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1zAATpjjzDk&amp;hl=en</a>

Nigga, I got white folks that consider me their son or brother. Stay on my good side and maybe I'll help yuo out next time whitey wants to fuck wit you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

sikotics cool and shit but that was some ignorant shit to say.
indeed it was he is a clown and damn near everybody here encourages his young, immature ass.

Nigga, I got white folks that consider me their son or brother. Stay on my good side and maybe I'll help yuo out next time whitey wants to fuck wit you.
eye dont need you for anything eye would punch a cracker dead in his peckerwood , skinny ass nose

Sikotic™

Immature, huh? I guarantee I got more education than you and more bank than you. I'ma make this world a better place while you're gonna be angry and blame all your failures on the white man. So who's really immature, nigga?

And you're not gonna punch any crackers in the nose, you're just gonna talk about it. Now I on the other hand, I'm gonna go over to my BLACK girl's house and tap that BLACK ass. You stay in your room and throw darts at pictures of white people. Peace.

and yes, I have more swag than Sean Bell. That's why I'm still breathin'.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NotoriousTDA

Immature, huh? I guarantee I got more education than you and more bank than you. I'ma make this world a better place while you're gonna be angry and blame all your failures on the white man. So who's really immature, nigga?

And you're not gonna punch any crackers in the nose, you're just gonna talk about it. Now I on the other hand, I'm gonna go over to my BLACK girl's house and tap that BLACK ass. You stay in your room and throw darts at pictures of white people. Peace.

thats cool and all but arent you tappin an asian bitch?

Sikotic™

thats cool and all but arent you tappin an asian bitch?
Nah, I wish. She's just a god friend......for now.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

first off nigga eye wasnt even talkin about your uncle tom ass, so who is really more educated ( your comprehensive skills are not that good)

second you make more bank than me??? who u fool u a college student nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unless mommy n daddy putting money into your account

third eye think you lying about your so called Black women no way your uncle tom , st.patricks celebrating , karaoke singing ass would be able to get a Black women, step you game up
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 09:08:32 PM by Jobology (take out a pad & pencil) »

Sikotic™

first off nigga eye wasnt even talkin about your uncle tom ass, so who is really more educated ( your comprehensive skills are not that good)

second you make more bank than me??? who u fool u a college student nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unless mommy n daddy putting money into your account

third eye think you lying about your so called Black women no way your uncle tom , st.patricks celebrating , karaoke singing ass would be able to get a Black women, step you game up
Doesn't matter who you were talking to. You're the type of cat that TRIES to act and sound smart because you lack average intelligence. And yes, I make more bank than you AND I go to college. It's called work, nigga. Try it sometime. And yes, I sing karaoke and celebrate St. Patrick's Day. That's because I enjoy life. Bitches of all colors like a guy that knows how to have a good time. I know you don't get ANY girls period since you're insecure and bitter, unless they're fat women going through menopause......they can relate.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Doesn't matter who you were talking to. You're the type of cat that TRIES to act and sound smart because you lack average intelligence. And yes, I make more bank than you AND I go to college. It's called work, nigga. Try it sometime. And yes, I sing karaoke and celebrate St. Patrick's Day. That's because I enjoy life. Bitches of all colors like a guy that knows how to have a good time. I know you don't get ANY girls period since you're insecure and bitter, unless they're fat women going through menopause......they can relate.
nice way to try and cover up. cuz your ass looks dumb. nigga you dont make more bank than me (eye dont got no student loans or any of that bullshit that eye have to pay).......maybe when u finish school and become a doctor , and thats assuming if you even finish. soooooooooo lets be real now