Author Topic: dedicated to sean bell and future niggas that will face this racist system  (Read 349 times)

Sikotic™

I'm a semester away from finishing, so now what nigga? You couldn't even be where I'm at right now.

Oh, and I got no loans whatsoever. It's called a full-ride scholarship, homeboy. The white man is PAYING me to go to school. You're making the white man look more intelligent than you FOR FREE. Something you will never ever get because you're too retarded.

It's all good, like I said, I still love you, Job. The free pap smears are on me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

I'm a semester away from finishing, so now what nigga? You couldn't even be where I'm at right now.

Oh, and I got no loans whatsoever. It's called a full-ride scholarship, homeboy. The white man is PAYING me to go to school. You're making the white man look more intelligent than you FOR FREE. Something you will never ever get because you're too retarded.

It's all good, like I said, I still love you, Job. The free pap smears are on me.
or how about eye wouldnt get a full ride because eye decided not to go to college. point is nigga you dont make more bank than me now, like eye said maybe in like 10years or soo yeah but now you dont. so stop tryin so hard to impress your slave masters on here because even they wil lget tired of pettin you on your head after awhile

Sikotic™

No, you wouldn't get a full ride because you're not smart enough to do it, nor are you clever enough to pimp the system. As far as me making more bank, it doesn't matter. You'd never cop to it anyways.

Massah always pet my head because it ain't nappy.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
yall niggas got more issues than national geographic.

Sikotic™

Nah, those niggas wear bamboo sticks on their dicks n shit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MarkCruz

JOB CAN I HAVE A BEAN PIE ?

SERIOUSLY JOB IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO EXPERIENCE COLLEGE LIFE/CURRICULUM.
MAYBE THEN YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO RELAX, ACCEPT PEOPLE FOR WHAT THEY ARE.
FUCK A WHITE GIRL OR TWO :D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

you lost me homeboy...I think that was a spearchucker reference that didnt quite come together for you.

Sikotic™

you lost me homeboy...I think that was a spearchucker reference that didnt quite come together for you.
Well, you completely understood what I said, so it obviously made sense to you.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
what escapes my comprehension is why it was necessary to reference another mans penis to make the joke work...I would have at least figured that for a dipset lover you would at least throw a pause...or maybe a "no homo" out there.

but hey, different strokes for different folks.

....litteraly.

Sikotic™

what escapes my comprehension is why it was necessary to reference another mans penis to make the joke work...I would have at least figured that for a dipset lover you would at least throw a pause...or maybe a "no homo" out there.

....litteraly.
uh oh, somebody is mad.

So tell me, what's wrong? Bad day?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Messed up!
RIP Sean Bell.
One of those Cops was Black Too..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

....litteraly.
uh oh, somebody is mad.

So tell me, what's wrong? Bad day?

dont be silly my good man, Im just keeping you on your toes....seeing whos gonna bite the bait and get clowned on...you passed sikotic, gold star for you buddy.

see ya around the forum buddy!

Sikotic™

Whatever makes your day, buddy. That's what I'm here for.

THA SAUCE HOUSE