Author Topic: Elitist Blueprint For World Government Revealed  (Read 471 times)

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Elitist Blueprint For World Government Revealed
« on: May 01, 2008, 11:33:33 AM »
 New book written by insider - 6,000 globalists control the planet and plan to completely end national sovereignty, manifesto for dealing with "antiglobalist" resistors unveiled

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Thursday, May 1, 2008
| StumbleUpon

A new book written by a leading globalist luminary provides a blueprint for how 6,000 elitists plan to completely end national sovereignty, impose a system of global governance, and how they will deal with an international network of people that resist their agenda.

Superclass: The Global Power Elite and the World They Are Making is a manifesto for how the elite plan to shape the course of the planet and impose a new world order while combating the inevitable "global network of antiglobalists" who will rise up against it.

The author of the book, David J. Rothkopf, is a visiting scholar at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and has previously served as the Deputy Undersecretary of Commerce for International Trade during the administration of Bill Clinton before he became managing director of Kissinger and Associates in January 1996.

A Salon.com review alarmingly details the brazen premise of Rothkopf's book - a global elite now run the planet and have usurped the power of national governments while ensuring laws constrained by borders are all but obsolete.

(Article continues below)

"Each one of them is one in a million. They number six thousand on a planet of six billion. They run our governments, our largest corporations, the powerhouses of international finance, the media, world religions, and, from the shadows, the world’s most dangerous criminal and terrorist organizations. They are the global superclass, and they are shaping the history of our time," states the promo for the book.

The threadbare notion that Rothkopf's book is a critical and impartial investigation of the global elite can be rejected out of hand just by looking at the author's biography - in reality he is a cherished insider.

Throughout the book Rothkopf fawns over the global elite of which he too is a member. The Salon review notes his "palpable thrill" at "recognizing CEOs, oil company executives and Harvard professors on his way to a fondue restaurant," in the globalist enclave of Davos, Switzerland and his obsession with listing every banal "achievement" of each elitist he speaks with.

According to the article, the kind of elitist celebrated in Rothkopf's book "have little need for national loyalty, view national boundaries as obstacles that thankfully are vanishing, and see national governments as residues from the past whose only useful function is to facilitate the elite's global operations."

Rothkopf himself concurs that laws and regulations defined by borders and nation states are obsolete and need to be replaced not by a global government but by "global governance". The fact that the ultimate goals of the two - the total elimination of national sovereignty - are essentially identical is not lost on globalists who know that a more subtle imposition of centralized control needs to be enacted in order to con the serfs into sacrificing their identity. A sharply defined "world government" is too visceral a concept and would attract fierce opposition, therefore a method of forcing countries to adopt harmonized policies of "global governance" is the new approach that globalists have embarked on.

Rothkopf ominously expresses the plan to mandate the "Registration and management of Internet domain names (via a collection of organizations)" under a global umbrella, which the informed will recognize as a bastardized version of Internet 2, where individuals require government permits to operate a website under tight regulation.

The article concedes that, "Rational as it may sound to set up such systems, they just aren't directly answerable to the populace at large -- they're undemocratic," which Rothkopf admits will give rise to rebellions and pave the way for more people like Venezuela's Hugo Chavez, who he labels as being part of "the global network of antiglobalists," and a man who has "made political theater out of taunting and thwarting the global elite."

Rothkopf's answer to the inevitable antagonism that will be directed towards the globalists as their agenda unfolds is to hoodwink the commoners into thinking they have influence in the new world order that is being built around them - a method otherwise known as the Delphi Technique, which is universally recognized as an underhanded and unethical ploy of achieving consensus through deception.

According to Rothkopf the, "Superclass ought to be smart enough to foresee any such crisis and head it off by doing more to make the currently disenfranchised feel like "stakeholders" in the new global order."

The fact that the same elitists Rothkopf affords such sycophantic adulation are also personally responsible for the policies that result in the slaughter of untold millions and the misery of countless others across the globe matters little to Rothkopf, who also has no qualms about including Osama Bin Laden in a group of 6,000 "global elite" who now control the world and "whose connections to each other have become more significant than their ties to their home nations and governments."

Superclass maintains that the elite, who mainly comprise "older males of European descent who graduated from prestigious Western colleges," are "an improvement on those of the past," but this rings hollow when we consider the state of the planet that they have crafted.

A million-plus dead Iraqis since 2003, a global economy in chaos and individual freedom under attack in every corner of the world suggests the much-vaunted global elite - worshipped in Rothkopf's book as saviors of the Earth - are more accurately parasites and a cancer upon humanity.

Watch Rothkopf give a lecture on the power of the global elite. He identifies Bohemian Grove as a key meeting venue for the globalists. Decide for yourself whether he is a fawning sycophant or an objective critic. Rothkopf creates a false paradigm by claiming that freedom is at the opposite end of the scale to justice and essentially argues that the world's problems can only be solved by moving away from freedom towards justice, which is a complete contradiction in terms.

Rothkopf's approach is to blame the world's problems on free-market capitalism and and imply that global elitists are a new phenomenon and therefore part of the solution, when in reality the elite created monopoly capitalism and have been a hidden-hand manipulating world events and offering solutions to problems they created for centuries.

Australian Bastard

Re: Elitist Blueprint For World Government Revealed
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 04:45:18 AM »
I find some of these developments coldly practical.
Saviors maybe, its all relative...don't forget Hitler was the savior of the German people too!  :D

Reminds me of:

Ra's Al Ghul = macro-management of Earth (the Earth as a whole)
versus
Batman = micro-management of Earth (ie Gotham, only 1 city)

I always found Ra's Al Ghul's line of argument to be on point, its only when he actually got down to doing the damn thing that the sense of humanity and compassion kicks in and Ra's then appears as a nutcase, otherwise Ra's makes a compelling argument (the same topic is explored in Apocalypse Now with the homie Marlon Brando converting to Ra's Al Ghulism).
^
However, Buddha says that compassion towards other living things should not be traded for anything and should take precedence in any circumstance (the Vatican believes this also apparently LOL).
Interesting topic....I personally got to side with Batman and Buddha tho, because I know it for myself that if I killed one person it would be wrong, so why would indirectly manipulating the death of millions be any different?

However, don't think me soft mutherfuckers, if I was President of the World I would still have 1 child policy, forced abortions, militarily enforced environmental protection, renewable energy, etc, etc. Word up, id do shit straight up and honestly, openly and compassionately, instead of shawdowy spreading of viruses, false flag shit and being a sneaky little political fuck...
.....yall just wait, they just laying the groundwork for Big Daddy Overfiend....

When love and hate are both absent everything
becomes clear and undisguised.

-Zen saying.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 05:28:26 AM by Illuminatus Overfiendus »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 06:50:13 AM »

I didn't have you down as a tyrannical control freak at least you are being honest about it of course!

Australian Bastard

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 06:03:55 AM »
Im no anarchist. I believe in order.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 06:08:05 AM by ILLuminatus Overfiendus »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 07:01:11 AM »
Alas my friend you are falling into all of the lies and deceptions

Some people say we need to cut CO2 down to almost zero, well even base level science would tell you that would mean starving people of oxygen after all look at the structure 2 parts oxygen, 1 part carbon. Furthermore most CO2 is emitted from natural sources now you need to look at what they are actually saying and take note when they talk about parts per million, you will will notice they keep referring to the last 150 years and witnessing an increase during this time but yet studies have shown that over millions of years, CO2 output has been up to 12 times higher.

Also you don't seem to appreciate the mentality of this all encompassing totalitarianism which is being pressed upon the people to fight CO2, because if you look at what else else emits CO2, you will realise that trees also emit CO2, so are trees bad now, should we be felling the trees to stop this evil from killing us? do you see how this has become a cult, a cult of destruction and terror.

Your line of thinking would not bring about order, it would bring about terror, the earth is not overpopulated, it is growing by about 75 million per year however this is concentrated amongst nations which have not been industrialised. Over here in the west, many countries most notably european nations are having less than 2 children, which means in statistical terms, the population long term is rapidly declining. The boom of new babies will curtail in these non inudstrialised nations when they have been industrialised. It is simply the knock on effect of being in that position, women become career women, credit expansions mean a greater focus on material living etc. The U.N concludes that the earths population will sharply decline once it hits about 8.5 billion people. This is courtesy of the continuing decline of western populations and of the newly industrialised nations.

Another fearmongering prospect they are bringing to the fore right now is a scarcity of water, but wait a scarcity of water? the planet is drowning in water, there is no scarcity, it's artificial scarcity. Furthermore I don't think people have quite digested that lets suppose the food shortages have not been deliberately created, then global warming would actually bring about massive benefits both in terms of crop production and going back to the supposed water shortages, of the ice caps are melting, well that right there cures the water shortages doesn't it.

The bottom line here is fear what is not reported, not what is, there are masses of poisons which you are ingesting on a daily basis, poisons which go unreported by the media, deadly chemicals which our troops are exposed to on a daily basis, ignored by the media. Therefore what you are saying is unnecessary and tyrannical because it destroys the rule of law and without the rule of law, we have nothing.

It's all just a giant theatre with pre written scripts and yet we are told no, this is your reality and anyone that says differently is a conspiracy theorist or in denial listen to us and we will keep you safe.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 08:56:35 AM by virtuoso »

Australian Bastard

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2008, 04:10:41 PM »
^great post. By saying 'i believe in order', i didnt mean to imply that I think the current world order is perfect, the world is shocking, im with you on the criticisms. But, order in general, is unfortunately necessary whether it is simply a village chief, or a policeman on the street, order is necessary. Therefore, i agree (ive always agreed) that the rule of law is necessary. However, i agree wholeheartedly, that, what you say is true, technology is being held back inorder to keep this system of order in place and i maintain that, government and order is simply a tool of the people, inorder to facilitate our safe passage through life so that we may pursue our individual liberties, but if the tool is hindering us and not serving us properly then its got to go or be altered, like an outdated computer programme.....you got to hand it to the men behind the curtain though, they really know their shit.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 09:36:21 PM by ILLuminatus Overfiendus »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 04:35:43 PM »
anywhere I can get this on ebook?