Author Topic: Eastsidaz - "Vice Versa"  (Read 3472 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:Eastsidaz - "Vice Versa"
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2002, 03:28:35 PM »
Aight people, let's keep the riots at a minimum, and let's just pretend that there will be more Eastsidaz-albums..

yo can u fill me in on the situation kuz suddenly i hear everyone sayin theres no more eastsidaz happenin?!?!?! wassup with this?

Jome

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2002, 06:38:46 PM »
Aight people, let's keep the riots at a minimum, and let's just pretend that there will be more Eastsidaz-albums..

yo can u fill me in on the situation kuz suddenly i hear everyone sayin theres no more eastsidaz happenin?!?!?! wassup with this?

Snoop said in a interview that there's no more Eastsidaz comin out..
He obviously prefers LaToyia, Soopa, E-White & Kokane instead, or he got jacked for Tha Eastsidaz in some label-biz.

I refuse to believe it until I hear Goldie & Tray confirm it in the same interview.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2002, 09:39:33 PM »
damn i cant wait for this shyt and i wanna see Tray Deee'z solo shty also

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2002, 06:39:43 AM »
what snoop said was that they're more working on it themselves, he'll not be all over it..

Jome

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2003, 07:32:59 PM »
I have high expectation for this, especially when they will keep the Snoop-tracks to a minimum.
Hopefully Snoop will have 2-3 proper guest-spots, with real verses, instead of being in the background saying "ooh wee, mothaship baby, pimp'd up and suited down" over the whole album.

I hope they'll have Nate Dogg, Butch Cassidy, Jayo Felony, Bad Azz, limited Kokane, Warren G & Xzibit on there, maybe less guest-spots, but guest-spots seems to be a tradition for Eastsidaz..

verbalassaulta

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2003, 11:59:47 AM »
hopefully they have some fixes from the last one...no more 70's funk sound...shits annoying...and no east coast guests(mob deep) or east coast producers(alchemist, rockwilder)...though they're ok producers ...just not for the east sidaz...maybe goldie loc will produce some...i liked the tracks he did in the first one

Murrow

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2003, 12:16:26 PM »
hopefully they have some fixes from the last one...no more 70's funk sound...shits annoying...and no east coast guests(mob deep) or east coast producers(alchemist, rockwilder)...though they're ok producers ...just not for the east sidaz...maybe goldie loc will produce some...i liked the tracks he did in the first one

Zactly.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2003, 10:12:22 PM »
Any news on this album? I have a feeling this isn't gonna drop anytime soon which is fucked up. Is Vice Versa Records being distributed by any major?

I hope this album is strictly West Coast. I think it was Snoop's descision to put all that East Coast influence on their last album. Fredwreck, Meech, Battlecat and Mel-Man are a great start for production.

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
Re: Eastsidaz - "Vice Versa"
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2003, 03:25:33 AM »
New Eastsidaz should be dope as fucc, can't wait... so many dope releases comin' up.

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---