Author Topic: wooooow i just spent all day in the hospital to get this removed...........  (Read 499 times)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
how did they actually remove it then?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
they didn't really i passed a couple like joey then i got a bunch of medicine that's suppose to suppress the pain, an antibiotic to stop the infection(s), and some vicodin to basically be fucked up through the whole passing it experience for the rest. it's just me and my big ol' sports bottle right now getting ready to pass these muh fuckas.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 09:08:32 AM by Don Jacob »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

yeah this happened to me back in february, it was the most painful experience of my life

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
they didn't really i passed a couple like joey then i got a bunch of medicine that's suppose to suppress the pain, an antibiotic to stop the infection(s), and some vicodin to basically be fucked up through the whole passing it experience for the rest. it's just me and my big ol' sports bottle right now getting ready to pass these muh fuckas.

god damn yo, how many stones you got??  fuuuuuuck.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

MarkCruz

HARDBODY DUDES DON'T GET KIDNEY STONES :-*

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah this happened to me back in february, it was the most painful experience of my life
lol...I remember that...and u wanted to get more morphine after u got out of the hospital... 8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

i guess it was one but it broke up so it's many i keep pissing out brown and there's all sorts of blood and sand coming out.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
HARDBODY DUDES DON'T GET KIDNEY STONES :-*

....right, they get irritable bowel syndrome.

anyways...

just a word of caution, gatorade and many sports drinks can give you kidney stones.

smegma

damn... the best with the recovery!

well, at least you have something to say at school tomorrow! :)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable

i guess it was one but it broke up so it's many i keep pissing out brown and there's all sorts of blood and sand coming out.

fuck man, hopefully all that shit gets out of your system with the quickness, so you can put it out your mind.  at least your full of body numbing drugs! lol

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
That's what a kidney stone looks like? It looks like a piece of granola bar. Lol. I thought was looked like bloodclots.

Least it went well, that's what matters. Propz on that.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
they look different:

< the sand shit is what mine look like now

smegma

I was also in the hospital the other day. Guess how much I had to pay them.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
probably more than me  8)

smegma

Hint: I made a thread about it :o