Author Topic: yishay. get your pale face, in here now eye want a apology  (Read 778 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

http://youtube.com/watch?v=10fHQS2tvKg
from 8:04 - 8:40.....now this is coming from a actor who had a huge role in the wire!!!!!!!!!! so stop thinkin you know everything because your white. you dont know shit bout the wire. you just watch it for the same reason why white kids listen to rap and want to sag they pants. NOW LETS SAY IT SLOW............ EYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBB

J Bananas

Re: yishay. get your pale face, in here now eye want a apology
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 08:19:30 PM »
the popular soft drink fanta is manufactured by the Ku Klux Klan and contains stimulants to sterilize the black and latin man, number one consumers of fanta.

overstand

JAZ

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 04:30:11 AM »
nigger.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 06:59:55 AM »
 :laugh:

kemizt

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2008, 10:23:17 AM »
Did you know the white man invented sagging?  It was intended to have the pants dangling down near the crotchal region, with the hope that the nuts would entangle themselves within the wasteband / belt.  The nuts would seemingly be  datched from the body if this took place.

No Nuts = No Black Man Reproduction

It would look similar to this debacle:

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 10:30:02 AM »
^^^ more proof that the white race are a bunch of homosexuals and perverts, plain and simple. look who is the one doing all this child molesting and dating online. ( DAMN NEAR ALL THEM SICK FUCKERS ARE PALE FACES IF NOT PRETTY MUCH ALL) you ever stopped to think how come these people (devils) never get harsh punishments??? how come after every episode , some excuse we had to let so so so go because its considered entrapment??? well let me break it down to you. since the majority of those sick fuckers are white, to lock em up and give them harsh punishments wouldn't benefit they race.( because no race benefits with they men locked up behind bars) hmmmmmmmmmmmm let that sink in for all your uncle tom muthafuckers who has timmy or billy as your bestfriend or amy as your girl

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 10:39:44 AM »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2008, 10:43:00 AM »
^^^ more proof that they just corny and do the dumbest shit but to them they think its the most hilarious...........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sort of like jackass............

Elevz

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2008, 11:01:31 AM »
stop thinkin you know everything because your white.

A is A.

Besides, isn't it wonderful to spend your time on those who you so bitterly denounce?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2008, 11:05:21 AM »
stop thinkin you know everything because your white.

A is A.

Besides, isn't it wonderful to spend your time on those who you so bitterly denounce?
eye aint tryin to hear all that............... eye want an apology........he said eye didnt know what the fuck eye am talkin about. and that clip clearly backs up what eye said. this is just another example of white people always having to feel or be superior. this clown cant even apologizes. ya can catch me apologizing if eye am in fault eye have no shame in my game, but you devils thats a different story

Sparegeez

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2008, 11:10:00 AM »
nigger.

How did I know you were gonna say this shit when I read the thread's name? LOL

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2008, 11:37:18 AM »
some of yall seriously need to get your mind right take the chip off your shoulder, stop talkin shit on the net and get your hate up and take it to the streets.

youd get your ass spanked thats what would happen.

If you feel like Im talking to you than I am.

come get some.

Elevz

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2008, 11:44:47 AM »
lol, I get what you mean, Job, and you're probably right here too (I can't be bothered to watch that video, nor do I give a shit about whatever series this is all about)... But why bother? What use are the apologies of someone you hate and whose opinion or thoughts are zero to you?

JAZ

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2008, 11:57:28 AM »
this thread truly is the crown to my work.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2008, 12:09:42 PM »
some of yall seriously need to get your mind right take the chip off your shoulder, stop talkin shit on the net and get your hate up and take it to the streets.

youd get your ass spanked thats what would happen.

If you feel like Im talking to you than I am.

come get some.
ass spanked???? nigga shut the fuck up

lol, I get what you mean, Job, and you're probably right here too (I can't be bothered to watch that video, nor do I give a shit about whatever series this is all about)... But why bother? What use are the apologies of someone you hate and whose opinion or thoughts are zero to you?

eye am just showing how dumb some of these muthafuckers are, for real. this nigga prolly lookin at the clip like "fuck". yea thats about right