Poll

Who Will Advance?

Los Angeles Lakers
32 (82.1%)
Utah Jazz
7 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (57-25) vs Utah Jazz (54-28)~ Round 2  (Read 3726 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (57-25) vs Utah Jazz (54-38)~ Round 2
« Reply #150 on: May 12, 2008, 09:43:25 PM »
I'm going to game 6 in Utah. 8)

Give em' Hell NIK..... for all of us here in L.A.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #151 on: May 13, 2008, 03:25:46 AM »
This is the Playoffs, man...this is no time to show "Confidence" in players that are playing like crap......Farmar has been horrible for 3 months now.......Sasha needs to be the 1st Guard of the Bench.....short up that Rotation, Phil.....

D.Fish is a 12 Year VET, You can not pick up 2 fouls, 3 minutes in to the game for the 2nd straight Game..c'mon, Fish, you're better then that....we need you out there...

11 miss FT's.....56%

And Ronnie getting ejected from the Game was Bullshit...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #152 on: May 13, 2008, 10:50:56 AM »
^We need Farmar to win in these playoffs...we all know he's capable of playing good basketball, so shutting him off from that confidence would be a huge mistake. That's why Phil is Phil. He knows what he's doing and this is why he's the greatest coach ever...PeACe

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #153 on: May 13, 2008, 10:54:27 AM »
^We need Farmar to win in these playoffs...

wow...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #154 on: May 13, 2008, 10:55:37 AM »
^We need Farmar to win in these playoffs...we all know he's capable of playing good basketball, so shutting him off from that confidence would be a huge mistake. That's why Phil is Phil. He knows what he's doing and this is why he's the greatest coach ever...PeACe

i could just see it, before the game....interview with Phil...

Interviewer- "So what are your keys to victory tonight?"
Phil- "Farmar"

LOL
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #155 on: May 13, 2008, 10:55:45 AM »
In the regular season against Utah, Farmar averaged:

14.5 PPG (63% FG, 38% 3FG)
2.8 APG
2.5 RPG

..so it's not like he's incapable.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #156 on: May 13, 2008, 10:57:05 AM »
^We need Farmar to win in these playoffs...

wow...

You're dumber than I thought if you don't think that our first player off the bench doing well is vital to our success in these playoffs. :stupid:

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #157 on: May 13, 2008, 11:01:33 AM »
In the regular season against Utah, Farmar averaged:

14.5 PPG (63% FG, 38% 3FG)
2.8 APG
2.5 RPG

..so it's not like he's incapable.

You forced my dude to bring out the stat's..^^
(Don't challenge NIK with stat's)  8)

I agree, Farmer is an important part of the Lakers 07-08 season.
What Utah should worry about is him having a breakout game, those averages during the reg season
vs. the Jazz would have buried Utah in those two loses.
Utah is playing their balls off... and still can barely win against a struggling L.A. (But a win is a win)
Looking for Jordan to have the best game of his post season on Wed.
(Pressure is on)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #158 on: May 13, 2008, 11:08:52 AM »
Notice how all the Lakers back ups are in their mid twenties. Young players tend to play shittier on the road. That's why Utah is so dominate at home, but they can't play for shit  at on the road. Hopefully going back to L.A. will be the thing that shakes off the rust from these young guys. Having home court advantage is such a benefit for the Lakers.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #159 on: May 13, 2008, 11:13:14 AM »

Phil- "Farmar"

LOL

Lmao

Phil did say that he's going to start using Sasha as the backup PG so Farmar is in the dog house right now. He deserves it tho. This dude is crankin up dumb shots, missin layups, and making the most horrible turnovers ever. Plus everytime he comes in the game Deron Williams lights his ass up.

And I hate to admit it, but he's been slackin ever since we traded Crittenton.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #160 on: May 13, 2008, 11:15:08 AM »
^he's went on a few tears after we traded Critt...he's simply in a slump. it's to be expected.

« Reply #161 on: May 13, 2008, 11:21:36 AM »

Phil- "Farmar"

LOL

Lmao

Phil did say that he's going to start using Sasha as the backup PG so Farmar is in the dog house right now. He deserves it tho. This dude is crankin up dumb shots, missin layups, and making the most horrible turnovers ever. Plus everytime he comes in the game Deron Williams lights his ass up.

your big problem at point, isnt in this series....its if you guys make it to the next one.

wcsoldier

« Reply #162 on: May 13, 2008, 11:26:53 AM »

Phil- "Farmar"

LOL

Lmao

your big problem at point, isnt in this series....its if you guys make it to the next one.
you mean against the Hornets  :laugh:

« Reply #163 on: May 13, 2008, 12:04:41 PM »

Phil- "Farmar"

LOL

Lmao

you mean against the Hornets  :laugh:

ha ha....ha muthafucka. I think Parker might disrupt your D more. Parker makes his living penatrating into the paint. Fish or Farmar wouldnt have a chance stopping him. Plus, one of the Lakers big issues during the season has been defending the three. A point guard consitently in the lane will cause problems. Not to mention, you wont be able to double off of Duncan either. Regardless, Paul....Parker....either way you guys are fucked lol. Id say against us, the Lakers would really need Odom to be a force. He's too quick for Oberto or Thomas to defense, and too big for Finley or Ginobli. Against the Hornets, a different story...I think Kobe would average 40/ game against them.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: May 13, 2008, 03:38:00 PM »
This dude is crankin up dumb shots, missin layups, and making the most horrible turnovers ever. Plus everytime he comes in the game Deron Williams lights his ass up.

He's a ballhog..he use to be such a great POINT GUARD.....letting that lamar pass go through his hands pissed me off.......is his head even in the game? ....