Poll

Who Will Advance?

Los Angeles Lakers
32 (82.1%)
Utah Jazz
7 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (57-25) vs Utah Jazz (54-28)~ Round 2  (Read 3727 times)

Doggystylin

Re: Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (57-25) vs Utah Jazz (54-38)~ Round 2
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2008, 10:40:28 PM »
We can handle Utah, this was just a slip up, it was them at their best and us at our worst cause only dude really playing was kobe feat fisher, it was ridiculous.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2008, 11:20:37 PM »
ok i really hate to sound pessimistic, but to people saying 'oh dont worry, they only won cuz they were at their best,' yall gotta understand that this is playoffs, teams are SUPPOSED to be playing at their best and jazz will do the exact same thing at every single home game.

if we play better for game 4 (which we should, we're fuckin sad if we dont), then we could knock it out in 5 games, but this aint gonna be no walk in the park.

Johnny B

« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2008, 11:22:37 PM »
We had a chance to steal this game at our worst...and at their best. I have a good feeling about Game 4 in their house. 

yea, Lakers will win the series...can't win every game in the playoffs.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2008, 11:59:28 PM »
ok i really hate to sound pessimistic, but to people saying 'oh dont worry, they only won cuz they were at their best,' yall gotta understand that this is playoffs, teams are SUPPOSED to be playing at their best and jazz will do the exact same thing at every single home game.

if we play better for game 4 (which we should, we're fuckin sad if we dont), then we could knock it out in 5 games, but this aint gonna be no walk in the park.

who in the hell said, "Oh don't worry, they only won cuz they were at their best?"

read things right... I said that they were at their best AND we were at our worst... if you are going to paraphrase people, then do it correctly.

If you read what you just wrote, you are saying the exact same thing that I was saying. 1, that Utah played at their best.... and 2, that we should play better the next game and if we do, we will win....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2008, 12:10:46 AM »

who in the hell said, "Oh don't worry, they only won cuz they were at their best?"

read things right... I said that they were at their best AND we were at our worst... if you are going to paraphrase people, then do it correctly.

If you read what you just wrote, you are saying the exact same thing that I was saying. 1, that Utah played at their best.... and 2, that we should play better the next game and if we do, we will win....

calm down. doggystylin said "we can handle them, this was just a slip-up" which is basically the same damn thing. maybe i should've went back and just quoted him to specify, but dont assume the statement applies to u and get defensive about it.

u shouldnt be talking about anyones paraphrasing. i agreed with u by saying we still have a good chance at winning game 4, but then i said it aint gonna be a walk in the park. not to mention i just disagreed on the playing at our worst part. just because they played incredible today and defended us well for once by shutting our scorers down and getting key steals doesnt mean we were at our worst. that means they outplayed us on both ends of the floor. jazz outhustles just about every team on the planet on their home court.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 12:14:45 AM by Halu Sination »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2008, 12:33:38 AM »
lol @ anyone that thinks anyone on utah besides Williams will play consistently as well as they did for game 3.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2008, 12:34:44 AM »
To Halu

1) yes.... you should have went back and quoted him.

2) I didn't paraphrase you... I was responding to what I thought was your paraphrasing of me.

3) we beat ourselves.... watch the game again.

Thank you... good night. 

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2008, 12:44:56 AM »
i dont need to watch the game again. we had stupid plays and didnt guard the ball as well as we should have, but the biggest reason we lost was because they were shutting us down on the defensive end. plain and simple.

this is stupid, im pretty sure ull agree its not even worth an argument. bottomline is their intensity level is a billion times higher at home and even if we do stop throwing retarded turnovers, it still aint gonna be a walk in the park.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2008, 12:53:36 AM »
When is Phil going to stop playing Farmar?....More Sasha..less Farmar...

We had one of our worst Games of the Season and the Jazz only won by 5 points....I'm not worried.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2008, 12:59:45 AM »
i dont need to watch the game again. we had stupid plays and didnt guard the ball as well as we should have, but the biggest reason we lost was because they were shutting us down on the defensive end. plain and simple.

this is stupid, im pretty sure ull agree its not even worth an argument. bottomline is their intensity level is a billion times higher at home and even if we do stop throwing retarded turnovers, it still aint gonna be a walk in the park.

yes... those missed shots open shots, missed easy layups and ball turn-overs through the hands were from some really tough defense...lol. 

the only thing the Jazz did better was hitting better shots this time around... their intensity was higher, but nobody is questioning that. despite all of that, if we made our easy shots, we win this game... 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2008, 01:13:07 AM »
Kobe steps on an ankle driving to the hoop and its a foul? Are you shitting me.

That was the worst call I have seen this year.

as i called, the Jazz won game 3.

It's called a tripping foul...

I'll take this loss, it's all good...The Jazz played their best and they still looked very beatable tonight, if we woulda' brought our A-game.

wcsoldier

« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2008, 01:23:35 AM »
I think Kobe is going to be more agressive in the early going in Game 4.. Pau needs to adjust on his TOs .. when a guard comes to help , keep the ball high in your hands , if not you get stripped ... Pau and Lamar need to make Boozer play some D so he won't save all his energy on offense as in Game 3... I wouldn't mind Phil to play Turiaf more minutes, he always does the best job on Boozer on 1 on 1.. Jordan is really dissapointing in the playoffs .. not only his shot is off but he's making very poor decisions when it comes to running the O .. get burned by Williams every time ...

wcsoldier

« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2008, 01:25:33 AM »
by the way Nik, why did the Jazz play 92 games in the regular season  ;D

tempo2

« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2008, 02:55:34 AM »
well booze fiknally had his break out game and gasol was god damm awful. atleast this utah win makes the series slightly more interesting. i was also expecting a poor game from jordan and sasha.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2008, 06:35:34 AM »
utah was bound to win this game, they had been dominating the boards in L.A.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens