Author Topic: 50 Cent Warns Lil' Wayne, No More "Lollipop"  (Read 750 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: 50 Cent Warns Lil' Wayne, No More "Lollipop"
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2008, 11:50:27 AM »
50 says alot of shit, but hes on point with this!!!

K-9

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2008, 05:05:27 PM »

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2008, 05:58:00 PM »

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2008, 07:39:10 PM »
F_ _E _OS_
 :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cow: :cow: :cow: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :monkey_dance2: :monkey_dance2: :monkey_dance2: :monkey_dance2: :monkey_dance2: :monkey_dance2: :monkey_dance2: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :cow: :cow: :monkey_dance2: :monkey_dance2: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey_dance2:

-KIDRENEGADE-

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2008, 10:04:17 PM »
LMAO @ 50 questioning the quality/credibility of someone else's song!!

thats like a fat ugly chick talking shit about another chick cause she is fat and ugly!! lmao

-50 to 50. 

:bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2008, 04:52:59 AM »
pretty much agree with 50 on this.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2008, 03:11:38 AM »
50 Cent is the first to admit that his last album Curtis did not live up to expectations. He has even gone so far as to call it a dud on his blog, ThisIs50.com.

Fif attributes his failure to the fact that he directed his material at a female audience." He thinks that Curtis' female driven song, "Amusement Park" was way too similar to "Candy Shop," a single from his previous album, The Massacre.

"I was fascinated with the idea of creating content that was sexual from a male perspective that wasn't obscene and vulgar in any way," 50 told SOHH. "So, I went back to create 'Amusement Park.' The metaphor within 'Amusement Park' and being sexual [and] 'Candy Shop' and being sexual was too close."
"

50 does not think that Lil' Wayne can repeat the success of "Lollipop" with another sexual song. "[If] he comes back with another record that has that type of vibe then they're just gonna go, 'Ok, same thing again'."

In a way Amusement Park is similar to Candy Flop, but isn't lollipop similar to the song Wayne did with Birdshit,'Leather so soft?'

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2008, 03:19:48 AM »
50 Cent is the first to admit that his last album Curtis did not live up to expectations. He has even gone so far as to call it a dud on his blog, ThisIs50.com.

Fif attributes his failure to the fact that he directed his material at a female audience." He thinks that Curtis' female driven song, "Amusement Park" was way too similar to "Candy Shop," a single from his previous album, The Massacre.

"I was fascinated with the idea of creating content that was sexual from a male perspective that wasn't obscene and vulgar in any way," 50 told SOHH. "So, I went back to create 'Amusement Park.' The metaphor within 'Amusement Park' and being sexual [and] 'Candy Shop' and being sexual was too close."
"

50 does not think that Lil' Wayne can repeat the success of "Lollipop" with another sexual song. "[If] he comes back with another record that has that type of vibe then they're just gonna go, 'Ok, same thing again'."

In a way Amusement Park is similar to Candy Flop, but isn't lollipop similar to the song Wayne did with Birdshit,'Leather so soft?'

No way, Leather So Soft is a great song!

kemizt

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2008, 03:37:51 AM »
50 is clearly projecting his past history onto Lil Wayne.

50 doesn't think Wayne can do it, just cuz he couldn't

He could do it, he has to have another hit tho, no one denies a hit its a fact.

50 needs to see that he can still deliver a good girl song, it's just gotta be the right record.

It has nothing to do with what the fans have seen already cuz when u put out the heater no one is gonna care..

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2008, 06:50:32 AM »
Nobody can do it like Ja!

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2008, 08:13:33 AM »
50 is not on point with anything and if you agree with him you are a tool. take that take that