Author Topic: HAVOC-Untitled  (Read 455 times)

Mota

HAVOC-Untitled
« on: March 23, 2002, 05:09:48 AM »
Havoc
Untitled

-Havoc - The Havoc album is gonna be 90 percent produced by me because I'm trying to show off my production skills, and my lyrical skills stepped up a notch, and I'm gonna have some guest appearances on there from big name artists and a couple of unknown artists. I'm gonna get the Alchemist to do something and I might get a track from Dr. Dre or something like that, but for the most part I want people to be wildin’ over my shit so people can really see my production skills and see me as a top producer. As far as the Mobb Deep album goes and certain people being disappointed, we expected it. But those are the chances you have to take as an artist. If certain people had it their way, we would be one of those groups, like some unsung heroes and shit. We will be just like right here at this level, still making the same Mobb, like "Shook Ones" and people would be happy with that, but I think the majority of people will be like, "I appreciate their music, I respect it, I see what they doing," and you don't see us in no fucking video dancin’ or some shit like that. We never wore no shiny shoes or shit like that. We like on the next level. At the same time you got to give the fans what they want at a certain point, but at the same time you have to be you too. We make this for them. We lead the direction. We are the trendsetters and either your with us or against us.

-How is the production on your album gonna be different from the production on the Mobb album?

Havoc - It's gonna be a a lot of experimenting going on, but nothing too left. But a lot of just me doing shit that I didn't get a chance to do with the Mobb. More of my personality. Not straying too far off, but it 's gonna be shit that niggas gonna be like “damn!” ‘Cause I know there is a lot of people wondering what the Havoc album is gonna be like, and what can he bring to the table, and why should I go cop the Havoc album. Yo, let me tell you like this. From day one, I progressed as a artist and a producer. If you look at all the albums and how we have progressed, I had a major hand in that. So just imagine a Havoc album, what type of energy I’ma put into that. You think I’ma just put it out there for it just to be another album? Nah! I'm puttin’ some real shit out there. Some shit that's gonna blow your mind. It's gonna be an album that's gonna last for 20 years. So far I been working on it before I even started the “Infamy” album, but I had to stop because it's Mobb Deep first. So I just recently started again after I finished the "Infamy" album. Right now I'm seeing how my creativity level is and my shit is in full throttle right now. That's how focused I am right now.-

(formula.com)

Jome

Re: HAVOC-Untitled
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2002, 12:31:35 PM »
Havoc = Underrated producer, underrated rapper.
Should be dope.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

KVB

Re: HAVOC-Untitled
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2002, 08:54:21 AM »
I'll look out for this album... matter of fact I'll probably cop this one... if Havoc gets the right guests on his album... he can't handle the complete album on his own.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »