Author Topic: Kudos to Ice Cube and The Game for knowing what music west coast fans want!  (Read 661 times)

messi19

Its funny how dudes say "i dont hate Game" then if youve seen their other posts...haha

dude above and that King nigga is irrelevant. The King dude actually likes Game thats why everytime theres a Game thread he checks it and writes. Nobody forced
him to listen to Game yet he does, and yet he still check for him. And that King dude is also a G-Unit fan cmon fool ::). This is one of them dudes who want other
people to stop listening to another artist. Theres a million of him out there lmao.

You mad that Game is lyrically untouchable there King whiteboy?

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
^^I didn't come on here bitchin about Gane just agreed with Kings statement! It's funny how defencive Game supporters are!!

Anyway...Game will do his thing, won't worry me, i'm looking 4ward to Cube's album, the first two have been bangin'

Peace
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

messi19

^^I didn't come on here bitchin about Gane just agreed with Kings statement! It's funny how defencive Game supporters are!!

Anyway...Game will do his thing, won't worry me, i'm looking 4ward to Cube's album, the first two have been bangin'

Peace

Thats right, and dont eva come back.

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG

Peace

Cry baby bitch!! Did someone diss your boyfreind?? Game will be forgotted about in 5 years!!! U will be forgotted in 5 seconds!!!

-W-
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 06:30:04 AM by Regime*Rida »
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

PsychoHustla

puttng Game in the same sentence as Cube? muthafuckin eurofags posting shit from an internet cafe

messi19

Peace

yeah u dissed my boyfriend (no homo)

Cry baby bitch!! Did someone diss your boyfreind?? Game will be forgotted about in 5 years!!! U will be forgotted in 5 seconds!!!

-W-

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
They are the last true west coast super stars who won't sell out like Snoop Slob..
snoop never sold out .  if snoop sold out then ice cube sold out years ago. but i really don't believe either sold out . hate peole like you who don't let people grow up or grow . snoop dogg's ego trip is a classic . snoop has been true to his roots & that is old school 1960's & 1970's R&B & funk not gangsta rap like you think . snoop grew up on 1960's & 1970's R&B & funk not gangsta rap . stop bieng hater & let people grow up . growing up is not selling out ,hater.snoop dogg ego tripping was old school west coast  before gangsta rap.

wtf.. snoop sold out at least 100 times.. he on jt album, kelly rowland album, and he's probably in the studio right now cookin up some shit for britney, hillary duff, or maybe even madonna.. and just listen to R&G ..

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
"do u fools listen 2 music or do u jus skim thru it?"

^^^thats what i ask myself when i read some of u guys posts...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Just by comparing how you guys write, ill say that The King of Mitt Romney's Fan Club is way more literate and educated than FitteddaBoss. I mean, "The King" gives you some quality examples of why game is not a very talented rapper, and then you bash him for not knowing about hip hop? Game is the westcoast's 50 cent, not much of a lyrical mc after his first LP, name drops a lot in songs and in interviews, portrays the gangster image that a lot of kids idealize, and is just in general a lot more about Media, than in the studio.

I bump some of his songs now and then, I even went to his show when he was over here. BUT, I saw KRS live, front row, just a couple of months before Game, and i have to say that Dj Quik is right: Game's live show aint shit. The crowd more or less consisted of 14-18 year old, white kids, dressed up in red and red rags. At least five fights broke out, blood was gushing, and people were more concerned about being a gangster than appreciating hip hop.

I respect your opinion, and i hope you respect mine. After all, this is a forum where we voice our opinions.

PEACE

i respect opinios but u makin an assumption that he knows more than me by the way i type on a forum? i did give reasons on y he's a good rapper...try goin back and readin it...he gave ONE example...he name drops ok so wat....everyone who's ever listened to him knows that...wat else is new...shit alot of rappers do that but critics like yall will be quick 2 say who's better...if game is such a mediocre rapper as yall say...then y does he murder every feature, every mixtape(name one mixtape he put out that was wack that he was all over) had one of the dopest albums of 05 and 06 got 4 mics on the first one and 4 and 1/2 mics from the source on the second one...im not here 2 make yall game fans...but dam 2 say he mediocre is jus fuckin crazy your opinion or not...

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think Game truly puts heart into his music and thats why he wins, HE doesnt even try hard with Anything

No offense or anything, but your posts are the worst this board has ever seen. I guess the Game does put his heart into his music... except for the fact that:

-50 wrote half the Documentary
-Every second word in his lyrics is someones name
-Every third word is G-Unot

The guy is the biggest joke on the planet. Change of heart, the whole "G-Unit is the next NWA", the emotional problems. People who like WWE wrestling will like the Game. It's not about real music, it's about entertainment for you kids. He doesn't try hard, which results in the worst lyrics on the planet.

I got my 6-4 on the corner
Singing G-Unot to the store owner
I throw props to Eazy-E and the D-O-C

Theirs no problem with name dropping, as long as you use it for a reason, and usually you should know the person. Like why the fuck did Game name his second album DA, if he can't even get ONE Dre track. The game is so one dimensional, so shallow, he has nothing better to rap about then G-Unit and Dr.Dre. His lyrics are mind blowingly repetitive, and no song is unique. You could stick any Game lyrics, over any production, and you'd get the same song. The production value is very low, along with the concepts. He wastes good beats with poor content.
i'm a fan of wwe i'm offended hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think Game truly puts heart into his music and thats why he wins, HE doesnt even try hard with Anything

No offense or anything, but your posts are the worst this board has ever seen. I guess the Game does put his heart into his music... except for the fact that:

The guy is the biggest joke on the planet. Change of heart, the whole "G-Unit is the next NWA", the emotional problems. People who like WWE wrestling will like the Game. It's not about real music, it's about entertainment for you kids. He doesn't try hard, which results in the worst lyrics on the planet.

Theirs no problem with name dropping, as long as you use if for a reason, and usually you should know the person. Like why the fuck did Game name his second album DA, if he can't even get ONE Dre track. The game is so one dimensional, so shallow, he has nothing better to rap about then G-Unit and Dr.Dre. His lyrics are mind blowingly repetitive, and no song is unique. You could stick any Game lyrics, over any production, and you'd get the same song. The production value is very low, along with the concepts. He wastes good beats with poor content.

how many songs were on the documentary? im lookin @ the booklet now...how many tracks has curtis jackson in it? i know...do u know?

he does it 4 a reason...and i wish yall would stop talkin bout the name droppin when theres others that do it jus as much...and if u dont like it stop listenin to him and talkin about em...

name one song on the DA he said g-unot on.....if he says g-unot its because its a fuckin diss track...

he said they had the potential 2 be the next mordern nwa...do u think they are equivalent 2 nwa right now? not individually as a fuckin group?

u say there is no problem wit name droppin....u a hater...cuz u keep sayin name droppin name droppin that must be his only weakness if thats all u talk about...what u cant find nothin else wrong wit em? so wat he was on change of heart...tookie williams was on a game show too! and he'd prolly beat da life outta somebody back in his day...wats wrong wit callin his cd the doctors advocate? he from compton he a west coast artist why cant he advocate for his mentor? u reachin dog...stop it...

u say he one dimmensional...i can name numerous songs where the topics vary...

dreams
like father like son
the documentary
pain
i dont need your luv
ol english
one night
compton
start from scratch
runnin
walk in the streets
will i die
scream on em
wouldnt get far
911 is a joke

and i dont need 2 go on cuz u prolly havent heard half of em..u jus like all them dudes game described...he said "all them niggaz that hate on me i dont give a fuck...all of em that do it prolly dont know shit about hip hop or have anything intelligent to say...go head ask em"

^^^that describes u and the guy who co-signed ya comment...
you know you put extra's on that right? and what he said about game's name drop'n is he does it for no reason,like that lil rhyme he put up,what does easy e and the d.o.c. got to do with what he was saying? he drops names at random, but hey like he  says that's his style,but you got to understand some equals ain't gonna like it,but if you do cool. Me personally,i actually think game does have talent when he truly puts his mind to something,and he knows how to market himself on a mainstream level using hip hop. and this "all them niggaz that hate on me i dont give a fuck...all of em that do it prolly dont know shit about hip hop or have anything intelligent to say...go head ask em" <===== i don't think he wants equals to do that,cause alot of cats who really know hip hop is the one's mostly complaining about him doing it!!! But again, it works to his fans so they can say" he said such and such name so he really takes hip hop serious", game got game (pun r.i.p.) yell

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Theirs no problem with name dropping, as long as you use if for a reason, and usually you should know the person. Like why the fuck did Game name his second album DA, if he can't even get ONE Dre track. The game is so one dimensional, so shallow, he has nothing better to rap about then G-Unit and Dr.Dre. His lyrics are mind blowingly repetitive, and no song is unique. You could stick any Game lyrics, over any production, and you'd get the same song. The production value is very low, along with the concepts. He wastes good beats with poor content.

how many songs were on the documentary? im lookin @ the booklet now...how many tracks has curtis jackson in it? i know...do u know?

he does it 4 a reason...and i wish yall would stop talkin bout the name droppin when theres others that do it jus as much...and if u dont like it stop listenin to him and talkin about em...

name one song on the DA he said g-unot on.....if he says g-unot its because its a fuckin diss track...

he said they had the potential 2 be the next mordern nwa...do u think they are equivalent 2 nwa right now? not individually as a fuckin group?

u say there is no problem wit name droppin....u a hater...cuz u keep sayin name droppin name droppin that must be his only weakness if thats all u talk about...what u cant find nothin else wrong wit em? so wat he was on change of heart...tookie williams was on a game show too! and he'd prolly beat da life outta somebody back in his day...wats wrong wit callin his cd the doctors advocate? he from compton he a west coast artist why cant he advocate for his mentor? u reachin dog...stop it...

u say he one dimmensional...i can name numerous songs where the topics vary...

dreams
like father like son
the documentary
pain
i dont need your luv
ol english
one night
compton
start from scratch
runnin
walk in the streets
will i die
scream on em
wouldnt get far
911 is a joke

and i dont need 2 go on cuz u prolly havent heard half of em..u jus like all them dudes game described...he said "all them niggaz that hate on me i dont give a fuck...all of em that do it prolly dont know shit about hip hop or have anything intelligent to say...go head ask em"

^^^that describes u and the guy who co-signed ya comment...
you know you put extra's on that right? and what he said about game's name drop'n is he does it for no reason,like that lil rhyme he put up,what does easy e and the d.o.c. got to do with what he was saying? he drops names at random, but hey like he  says that's his style,but you got to understand some equals ain't gonna like it,but if you do cool. Me personally,i actually think game does have talent when he truly puts his mind to something,and he knows how to market himself on a mainstream level using hip hop. and this "all them niggaz that hate on me i dont give a fuck...all of em that do it prolly dont know shit about hip hop or have anything intelligent to say...go head ask em" <===== i don't think he wants equals to do that,cause alot of cats who really know hip hop is the one's mostly complaining about him doing it!!! But again, it works to his fans so they can say" he said such and such name so he really takes hip hop serious", game got game (pun r.i.p.) yell

like who????

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fans who been down with hip hop for the longest, and not just no i started listening to hip hop with death row people,myself as one, and others who be on boards who know this hip hop music,who actually lived this culture shit from the big "4",i mean i hope equals don't make it they life mission to keep going at him about it tho,we should just speak our word,and roll,cause he's gonna enjoy his self and succeed in the game regardless yell