Author Topic: 6 in the morning sampler?  (Read 182 times)

kuruptDPG

6 in the morning sampler?
« on: May 03, 2008, 05:34:49 PM »
2pac ft. Jewell & snoop dogg.

i got told it 20 secs. Can sum1 up this please?

cheers

The Real Kilo2

Re: 6 in the morning sampler?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 05:49:25 PM »
Death Row Entertainment Sampler - 6 Second Snippet - Hard to find - go bug Nino........now chuuuuuuuuch.  8)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 07:59:37 PM by Kilo2 - WCA »

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 06:53:26 PM »
Unfortunatly like Kilo2 said, Nino Brown is the only person with it. The Pac verse was short according to bdilligent who told me him and nino chatted on the phone in 2001 playin each other unheard deathrow trax, it was Snoop ft Pac and Jewell he said. I read in a magazine interview that Pac jumped on the track like he did Out The Moon. So there must be an OG mix with just Snoop? I remember when Deathrowentertainment posted a clip of it in 2001. That was Nino and Jonny Tanna's website.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 07:50:50 PM »
There's a Midnight Luv OG Mix with 2Pac on it as well.

acgrundy

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2008, 10:41:24 PM »
I'm not sure if there is anything more gay than 2 dudes playing unreleased music to each other over the phone.  they might as well have blown each other while they were at it.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2008, 03:31:33 AM »
Unfortunatly like Kilo2 said, Nino Brown is the only person with it. The Pac verse was short according to bdilligent who told me him and nino chatted on the phone in 2001 playin each other unheard deathrow trax, it was Snoop ft Pac and Jewell he said. I read in a magazine interview that Pac jumped on the track like he did Out The Moon. So there must be an OG mix with just Snoop? I remember when Deathrowentertainment posted a clip of it in 2001. That was Nino and Jonny Tanna's website.

u said here a clip was postd, so sum1s got 2 hav it

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 06:15:36 AM »

u said here a clip was postd, so sum1s got 2 hav it

I said there that Deathrowentertainment posted a clip in 2001, that was NINO's site, he posted the clip. How stupid are u?

Lazar

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2008, 07:23:27 AM »
I'm not sure if there is anything more gay than 2 dudes playing unreleased music to each other over the phone.  they might as well have blown each other while they were at it.

Haha, fo´ real  :laugh: