Author Topic: Some features on Games album  (Read 1248 times)

messi19

Some features on Games album
« on: May 03, 2008, 11:27:35 PM »
"The Game's third album, L.A.X. will be released on July 8th. It features production by Kanye West, Cool and Dre, Just Blaze and appearances by Common, Ludacris, Ne-Yo, Raekwon, Busta Rhymes, Marsha Ambrosius of Floetry."

Full story: http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/14940

Lazar

Re: Some features on Games album
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 12:05:16 AM »
Guest appearances by Common and Raekwon  :o Can´t wait on this. Busta and Marsha are always good, Ne-Yo is OK but Ludacris  ???

No Teflon

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 12:07:46 AM »
Luda Worldplay is amazing on Old stuff...

BTW Lauren and Beyonce, man, Thank God for making women.

wcsoldier

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 12:15:14 AM »
I guess the Ne-Yo song will be the "Around the World" of LAX .. others are good, curious about the Common collabo, don't know if their 2 different styles can result in a good song.. anyways it's SOHH so who knows if it's true

D~Nice

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 12:17:38 AM »
Still waiting on the Ice Cube collabo with Game. Game and Luda on a track? Man Game better have his best rhymes matched up with Luda. He kills his guest appearances.

~Lucien~

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2008, 12:18:00 AM »
where are the westcoast rappers?!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 12:18:59 AM »
interesting!!!! sounds like its gonna be a good album

messi19

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2008, 12:25:31 AM »
Still waiting on the Ice Cube collabo with Game.

Exactly what i was gonna say. Like homie said its from SOHH so you never know but i think its true. Ne-Yo, Luda and Busta been confirmed. Im
pretty sure Marsha is there too he said she gon be on every Gam album lol.

But shit i want a Cube and Game track too, that shit been long overdue.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2008, 12:30:06 AM »
Wtf kinda features are those? This album is shapeing up to be a east coast type album, the fuck is Game doing? Get Common outta there, Raekwon out of there, wtf is Ne-yo that bitch boy doing on there too LOL? Luda is cool, Busta is cool and all those guys. We need to see Cube on this album. I hope this shit aint true cause thats sone stupid lookin line up!!!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2008, 12:36:00 AM »
Wtf kinda features are those? This album is shapeing up to be a east coast type album, the fuck is Game doing? Get Common outta there, Raekwon out of there, wtf is Ne-yo that bitch boy doing on there too LOL? Luda is cool, Busta is cool and all those guys. We need to see Cube on this album. I hope this shit aint true cause thats sone stupid lookin line up!!!

I rather see Common & Raekwon than shitty west coast rappers on there

wcsoldier

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2008, 12:53:37 AM »

Exactly , outside Cube, what's the point of having Snoop and Nate on every album ? ...

messi19

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2008, 12:59:30 AM »

Exactly , outside Cube, what's the point of having Snoop and Nate on every album ? ...

Snoop was only on DA. I know he was supposed to be on Westside Story but obviously they changed it to 50. But i get what ure saying.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2008, 01:12:44 AM »

I rather have shitty West coast people on there lol. I hate listening to all those east coast cats, they boreing as hell. Not every west coast artist is shitty, wtf LOL? You got Snoop, Nate, Bishop, Crooked I, Clyde Carson, DJ Quik, Dr. Dre, Eastwood, G. Malone, Jay Rock, Ya Boy, WC, Cube and a bunch of other cats man!!!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 02:33:59 AM by AnybodyKilla »

MediumL

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2008, 01:37:10 AM »
Another L for all the BWS artists. Does Game even care about them?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

messi19

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2008, 01:40:17 AM »
Another L for all the BWS artists. Does Game even care about them?

They're coming out with hella shit after this album. Compilation album, NJD album, Juice, Clyde solo albums. The problem is, this is BWS we
talking about. They never release shit in time and then eventually they scrap it, thats their problem. I hope they can get all that shit out after
LAX though.