Author Topic: Some features on Games album  (Read 1245 times)

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
Re: Some features on Games album
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2008, 01:45:30 AM »
Still waiting on the Ice Cube collabo with Game. Game and Luda on a track? Man Game better have his best rhymes matched up with Luda. He kills his guest appearances.
listen to Where You At (Behind Us) with Kanye, Game and Luda, that song is dope

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

messi19

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2008, 03:03:21 AM »
Still waiting on the Ice Cube collabo with Game. Game and Luda on a track? Man Game better have his best rhymes matched up with Luda. He kills his guest appearances.

Imo Game came the hardest on that track (homo).

D~Nice

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2008, 10:50:56 AM »

Yeah from Boost Mobile commerical

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2008, 11:04:02 AM »
not too sure about some of those features

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

messi19

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2008, 11:07:49 AM »
lmao Box5 was right bout some shit before, do you muthafuckas wanna hear the album from the artist or just his features? What if the tracks are dope?..what just bcuz theres no westcoast rappers u not feeling it?
But then you say "its always the same songs from Game" right?

Al Bundy

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2008, 11:16:28 AM »
Wtf kinda features are those? This album is shapeing up to be a east coast type album, the fuck is Game doing? Get Common outta there, Raekwon out of there, wtf is Ne-yo that bitch boy doing on there too LOL? Luda is cool, Busta is cool and all those guys. We need to see Cube on this album. I hope this shit aint true cause thats sone stupid lookin line up!!!

LOL @ get raekwon out of there. typical westcoast dickriders. raekwon > game

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2008, 11:31:00 AM »
Wtf kinda features are those? This album is shapeing up to be a east coast type album, the fuck is Game doing? Get Common outta there, Raekwon out of there, wtf is Ne-yo that bitch boy doing on there too LOL? Luda is cool, Busta is cool and all those guys. We need to see Cube on this album. I hope this shit aint true cause thats sone stupid lookin line up!!!

I rather see Common & Raekwon than shitty west coast rappers on there

i rather see Common & Raekwon than Tha Dogg Pound on there...

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2008, 11:39:47 AM »
i wana hear that luda track...he one of my fav artists...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

ai002h

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2008, 11:43:03 AM »
Still dont know why Game hasnt had Cube on any of his album. He keeps on sayin how Cube is GOAT and #1 but they havent done anything together. I think he'll win many westcoast fans, who still dont give him the same love as other mainstream westcoast mcs like Snoop, Cube, or even Dogg pound.  Plus, if Game had a collabo with Cube it may force him to step it up.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2008, 11:56:16 AM »

Good 1!!!

Listen to Where You At (I Got It) by The Game & Ray J, that songs hella dope too LOL!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2008, 11:58:19 AM »
i'm feeling the lineup
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2008, 12:05:43 PM »
Game and Luda on a track? Man Game better have his best rhymes matched up with Luda. He kills his guest appearances.

kemizt

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2008, 12:10:36 PM »
Using west coast artists would make more sense in light of the album title

Though it'll be interesting to hear what he does with people who aren't really the same sort of hiphop as him, like Common and Luda

Also, it's an obvious business move having those people on there, as you tap into their fan bases, and people like Busta, Common, Luda, and Raekwon have sizeable followings who are often a different market than the regular Game fans, so Game and the label will be hoping to tap into those other markets

Invincible

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2008, 12:16:11 PM »

I rather see Common & Raekwon than shitty west coast rappers on there

i rather see Common & Raekwon than Tha Dogg Pound on there...

i'm feeling the lineup

Al Bundy

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2008, 12:18:39 PM »

Good 1!!!

Listen to Where You At (I Got It) by The Game & Ray J, that songs hella dope too LOL!!!

none of games albums can compare to only built 4 cuban linx.