Author Topic: Some features on Games album  (Read 1247 times)

messi19

Re: Some features on Games album
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2008, 12:23:24 PM »
Game and Luda on a track? Man Game better have his best rhymes matched up with Luda. He kills his guest appearances.

All he have to do is sound like Wayne right? Aint that right? yOouuunNNG mmooNNEYYy3 right? yuuunG MuuulAH

Al Bundy

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2008, 12:34:13 PM »
Game and Luda on a track? Man Game better have his best rhymes matched up with Luda. He kills his guest appearances.

All he have to do is sound like Wayne right? Aint that right? yOouuunNNG mmooNNEYYy3 right? yuuunG MuuulAH

LOL @ this hater. probably the saddest poster on dubcc

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2008, 12:35:08 PM »
Wtf kinda features are those? This album is shapeing up to be a east coast type album, the fuck is Game doing? Get Common outta there, Raekwon out of there, wtf is Ne-yo that bitch boy doing on there too LOL? Luda is cool, Busta is cool and all those guys. We need to see Cube on this album. I hope this shit aint true cause thats sone stupid lookin line up!!!

LOL @ get raekwon out of there. typical westcoast dickriders. raekwon > game

Good 1!!!

Still waiting on the Ice Cube collabo with Game. Game and Luda on a track? Man Game better have his best rhymes matched up with Luda. He kills his guest appearances.
listen to Where You At (Behind Us) with Kanye, Game and Luda, that song is dope

Listen to Where You At (I Got It) by The Game & Ray J, that songs hella dope too LOL!!!

none of games albums can compare to only built 4 cuban linx.

Man fuck the Cuban Linx, quit talkin bout that shit in the west coast section, i could gives a fuck bout that shit!!!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2008, 12:37:45 PM »

Are you saying that Luda and Wayne is at the same level?!
Damn u are a stupid kid.

kemizt

Al Bundy

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2008, 12:38:51 PM »
Wtf kinda features are those? This album is shapeing up to be a east coast type album, the fuck is Game doing? Get Common outta there, Raekwon out of there, wtf is Ne-yo that bitch boy doing on there too LOL? Luda is cool, Busta is cool and all those guys. We need to see Cube on this album. I hope this shit aint true cause thats sone stupid lookin line up!!!

Good 1!!!

Still waiting on the Ice Cube collabo with Game. Game and Luda on a track? Man Game better have his best rhymes matched up with Luda. He kills his guest appearances.

Listen to Where You At (I Got It) by The Game & Ray J, that songs hella dope too LOL!!!

Man fuck the Cuban Linx, quit talkin bout that shit in the west coast section, i could gives a fuck bout that shit!!!

LMAO. Thanks for making me laugh at your dumbass. Quit hatin on someone who got more skill in his appendix than you do  :loser:

Cuban Linx > Documentary/Doctors Advocate
RZA > Dr. Dre

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2008, 12:40:06 PM »

I rather see Common & Raekwon than shitty west coast rappers on there

i rather see Common & Raekwon than Tha Dogg Pound on there...

i'm feeling the lineup

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2008, 12:40:22 PM »

Good 1!!!

What the fuck Johnny. Hahah

kemizt

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2008, 12:55:06 PM »

Good 1!!!

LOL, what? I just dont like those dudes and i dont like it when cats be sucking there dick on the west coast section. And they get brought up when we are talking about anybody, its fuckin annoying as hell!!!

Al Bundy

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2008, 01:00:06 PM »

Good 1!!!

LOL, what? I just dont like those dudes and i dont like it when cats be sucking there dick on the west coast section. And they get brought up when we are talking about anybody, its fuckin annoying as hell!!!

sucking their dick? more like you're sucking a big fat one with game like you're his girl trying to tell him what to do or not. let dude record with whoever you want, groupie.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2008, 01:01:27 PM »
dope features... no snoop or dpg tho

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2008, 01:06:39 PM »

Good 1!!!

Well, Raekwon, Busta, Luda was brought up in the main post, so talking about them in this thread is kinda legit.

But you need to calm the fuck down.

kemizt

Invincible

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2008, 01:09:28 PM »
dope features... no snoop or dpg tho

Like someone said, you don't need Snoop and DPG on every west coast album. I'm sure there will be some west coast features.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2008, 01:11:38 PM »

Good 1!!!

sucking their dick? more like you're sucking a big fat one with game like you're his girl trying to tell him what to do or not. let dude record with whoever you want, groupie.

Are you 10 years old. Do you not know what the fuck your on? Its called a forum and people share opinions about a certain topic you fuckin brain dead kid. I just said IIIIIIIII didnt like those features and stated who IIIII would like to see on the album. Think before you speak next time you stupid fuck!!!

Al Bundy

« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2008, 01:17:24 PM »

Good 1!!!

Are you 10 years old. Do you not know what the fuck your on? Its called a forum and people share opinions about a certain topic you fuckin brain dead kid. I just said IIIIIIIII didnt like those features and stated who IIIII would like to see on the album. Think before you speak next time you stupid fuck!!!

now look at you trying to justify your bitch ways. i bet you cry yourself to sleep when game doesn't respond to your myspace messages

MediumL

« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2008, 01:47:56 PM »
Another L for all the BWS artists. Does Game even care about them?

They're coming out with hella shit after this album. Compilation album, NJD album, Juice, Clyde solo albums. The problem is, this is BWS we
talking about. They never release shit in time and then eventually they scrap it, thats their problem. I hope they can get all that shit out after
LAX though.

All thats good but i've been hearing that shit for ages and nothings really happened. Plus if he wanted BWS to be a success then surely he'd give his artists exposure. For example, on the One Blood remix (the main one) he didnt include any BWS artists, and so far no BWS has been on a Game album. He does stuff through mixtapes but compared to the million copies his albums sells, mixtape are nothing.

Saying that Luda, Raekwon and Common all shit on the BWS artists that woulda featured.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>