Author Topic: Some features on Games album  (Read 1244 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Some features on Games album
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2008, 02:06:49 PM »
I guess the Ne-Yo song will be the "Around the World" of LAX .. others are good, curious about the Common collabo, don't know if their 2 different styles can result in a good song.. anyways it's SOHH so who knows if it's true
why not that common and game song should be the  best song on the album, especially if it's on some political shit,or a even more knot combo from them could be about a girl, how she's a gangsta chicc but she also likes them tree hugger cats, that shit would be original and crazy hahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2008, 02:46:11 PM »
Wtf kinda features are those? This album is shapeing up to be a east coast type album, the fuck is Game doing? Get Common outta there, Raekwon out of there, wtf is Ne-yo that bitch boy doing on there too LOL? Luda is cool, Busta is cool and all those guys. We need to see Cube on this album. I hope this shit aint true cause thats sone stupid lookin line up!!!

LOL @ get raekwon out of there. typical westcoast dickriders. raekwon > game

Good 1!!!

Still waiting on the Ice Cube collabo with Game. Game and Luda on a track? Man Game better have his best rhymes matched up with Luda. He kills his guest appearances.
listen to Where You At (Behind Us) with Kanye, Game and Luda, that song is dope

Listen to Where You At (I Got It) by The Game & Ray J, that songs hella dope too LOL!!!

none of games albums can compare to only built 4 cuban linx.

Man fuck the Cuban Linx, quit talkin bout that shit in the west coast section, i could gives a fuck bout that shit!!!

What the fuck Johnny. Hahah

LOL, what? I just dont like those dudes and i dont like it when cats be sucking there dick on the west coast section. And they get brought up when we are talking about anybody, its fuckin annoying as hell!!!

sucking their dick? more like you're sucking a big fat one with game like you're his girl trying to tell him what to do or not. let dude record with whoever you want, groupie.

Are you 10 years old. Do you not know what the fuck your on? Its called a forum and people share opinions about a certain topic you fuckin brain dead kid. I just said IIIIIIIII didnt like those features and stated who IIIII would like to see on the album. Think before you speak next time you stupid fuck!!!

now look at you trying to justify your bitch ways. i bet you cry yourself to sleep when game doesn't respond to your myspace messages

I gave you the best answer anyone could give you to what you said before and you come back with this brutallllll comeback, wow!!!

messi19

« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2008, 02:58:41 PM »
I guess the Ne-Yo song will be the "Around the World" of LAX .. others are good, curious about the Common collabo, don't know if their 2 different styles can result in a good song.. anyways it's SOHH so who knows if it's true
why not that common and game song should be the  best song on the album, especially if it's on some political shit,or a even more knot combo from them could be about a girl, how she's a gangsta chicc but she also likes them tree hugger cats, that shit would be original and crazy hahaha yell

i dont understand why u always checkn for Game threds when ure not even a fan? u always come outta nowhere as soon as theres a new Game topic.

messi19

« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2008, 03:00:07 PM »
Game and Luda on a track? Man Game better have his best rhymes matched up with Luda. He kills his guest appearances.

All he have to do is sound like Wayne right? Aint that right? yOouuunNNG mmooNNEYYy3 right? yuuunG MuuulAH

Are you saying that Luda and Wayne is at the same level?!
Damn u are a stupid kid.

lmao at u trying to bend it (homo)...luda > wayne. Nick Cannon > Wayne.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2008, 05:19:37 PM »
f that tracklistn wit common, raekwon etc is true then game is a disgrace 2 the westcoast. Come on man, rep the west, hes got cool n dre 4 most of the production, but f the above is true then i would b disapointd wit the album. Wats confirmd on the album so far wit guests & producers?

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2008, 05:25:15 PM »
I don't see anything wrong with the features

Game said he respects the east coast he had Nas on his last album

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2008, 12:12:55 AM »
Game and Luda on a track? Man Game better have his best rhymes matched up with Luda. He kills his guest appearances.

All he have to do is sound like Wayne right? Aint that right? yOouuunNNG mmooNNEYYy3 right? yuuunG MuuulAH

Damn u are a stupid kid.

Yes, u are a homo.

And yes, Luda > Wayne, but Cannon - c'mon, are u that stupid?

kemizt

messi19

« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2008, 01:41:51 AM »

Damn u are a stupid kid.

Yes, u are a homo.

hilarious that ure mad. I never said Wayne is better than Luda obviously hes not but you probably believe that.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2008, 03:32:33 AM »

i dont mind whos on the album as long f thers more westcoast rappers/producers than east/south on the album but i dont see that hapnin. Game doesnt depend on the west
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 03:42:56 AM by kurupt4life »

Al Bundy

« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2008, 03:37:18 AM »
f that tracklistn wit common, raekwon etc is true then game is a disgrace 2 the westcoast. Come on man, rep the west, hes got cool n dre 4 most of the production, but f the above is true then i would b disapointd wit the album. Wats confirmd on the album so far wit guests & producers?

wow. look at people getting butthurt  :tosser:

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2008, 03:45:27 AM »

how can you be disppointed with a product you haven't heard yet. all this "rep the west" stuff is a loada bullshit. people know Game's from the west, no need for him to have Snoop, Nate, Daz, Kurupt and some other 40 year old rappers all over the album...

listen to "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx", or "Be", should change your tune...

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2008, 06:22:50 AM »

Damn u are a stupid kid.

Yes, u are a homo.

hilarious that ure mad. I never said Wayne is better than Luda obviously hes not but you probably believe that.

Can you read at all?!
It says white on blue "Luda > Wayne".

kemizt

« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2008, 07:29:31 AM »
Props ma dawg. LAX is a certified classic already. haha!

messi19

« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2008, 08:07:45 AM »

i dont mind whos on the album as long f thers more westcoast rappers/producers than east/south on the album but i dont see that hapnin. Game doesnt depend on the west

Its obvious u just wanna hear a new Kurupt verse, or just new beats from a westcoast producer. What the fuck do u mean rep the west? to rep the west u have to have
all westcoast shit? aint it enough that the nigga is grindin hard? Like i said you just wanna hear a kurupt/daz verse or a beat from a producer u like. U not interested in Games music
other wise u wouldnt say it like that.

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2008, 08:17:58 AM »
I really want that "Hustlers Dream" featring Anthony Hamilton!!!!
 ??? ???

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!