Author Topic: When did dressing up like a fag become whats hot in the streets.  (Read 1116 times)

herpes

Summer is coming so I need to get a few shirts and everything is wild homo now a days.  What the fuck happened.  Or it has all the colors of the rainbow in it.  Or it has the logo of the clothing company on 45 different places on the shirt.  Shits wack.  The shit is skin tight.  What happened to something nice and casual with some breathing room.  And half you guys here are going to agree yet you're the ones dressing like wild homo's.  And the few shirts that were decent I was like I ain't spending so and so on a shirt I think is decent.  This generation fucking sucks.  From the music you clowns listen to, clothes you wear, television shows you watch, and letting the government rape us of our future and not doing a god damn thing about it.  This generation fucking sucks

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: When did dressing up like a fag become whats hot in the streets.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 03:25:13 PM »
yea i still dress like its 95, t-shirt n khakis is all i wear

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OchoCinco

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 03:43:28 PM »
hell ye i went to walmart the other day and got some fly 20$ khakis...then i usually jus put a plain t on wit a pair of nikes

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 03:48:39 PM »
Summer is coming so I need to get a few shirts and everything is wild homo now a days.  What the fuck happened.  Or it has all the colors of the rainbow in it.  Or it has the logo of the clothing company on 45 different places on the shirt.  Shits wack.  The shit is skin tight.  What happened to something nice and casual with some breathing room.  And half you guys here are going to agree yet you're the ones dressing like wild homo's.  And the few shirts that were decent I was like I ain't spending so and so on a shirt I think is decent.  This generation fucking sucks.  From the music you clowns listen to, clothes you wear, television shows you watch, and letting the government rape us of our future and not doing a god damn thing about it.  This generation fucking sucks

what are you doing about it?? 

but yeah, shit is queer..it started when motherfuckers started wearing PINK and PURPLE... :grumpy: 

and i also agree about buying a shirt and becoming a walking billboard...but as long as motherfuckers buy it, watch it (TV), and listen to it (music), it wont change.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

herpes

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 03:50:20 PM »

but yeah, shit is queer..it started when motherfuckers started wearing PINK and PURPLE... :grumpy: 

Telling people about it try to find if other people feel as strong about the revolution as I do about taking this country back.  Unfortunately I'm not a smart man and too many people in this generation are used to instant fixes and expect the same thing when it comes to serious issues such as our future.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2008, 03:53:03 PM »

Telling people about it try to find if other people feel as strong about the revolution as I do about taking this country back.  Unfortunately I'm not a smart man and too many people in this generation are used to instant fixes and expect the same thing when it comes to serious issues such as our future.

the weird thing is i seem these foos with bitches, i gess bitches like that gay wear

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 03:53:39 PM »
hell ye i went to walmart the other day and got some fly 20$ khakis...then i usually jus put a plain t on wit a pair of nikes

haha fsho u needa buy some dockers at jc pennys summer sale for 30 bucks eveyr year hahha gotta love the khakis wit the creases on the side.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2008, 04:01:47 PM »

im down..we're all going to die..might as well die for SOMETHING..but that would take millions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of soldiers...if not millions.  the only way i could see it working is if somehow all the gang members in the US united..but if/when we won, the aftermath would be a MESS.  i could see other countries coming in and getting their revenge when we're in the midst of gaining our real freedom...and that would just create more problems.  we also need a few allies that support the revolution, not necessarily in form of soldiers, but money for the restructure of the new government...but then that could breed corruption, which is what we would want to get rid of.  too many variables..but if it was all figured out, i would be down..i know most of my homies and family would be down too.

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2008, 04:38:42 PM »
BUT if the shirts ain't enuff, what about the pantssssss. The muthafuckin' pantssssss. Holy hell, they is becoming more tighter than fish nets on prostitutes. It's fuckin' disgustinggggg.

Please man, please. Niggas is gettin' way to fuckin' two-faced, let me tell you.

One day niggas is dressed up in whiteboy Hollister, skin tight pants, wit a pair of 1 million different color dunks, than the next day nigga and his crew come thru wearin' all black on some gutta shit, tryin' to holla at dudes. Stop playin'....fuckin' fakes.

Jome

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2008, 05:05:41 PM »
Summer is coming so I need to get a few shirts and everything is wild homo now a days.  What the fuck happened.  Or it has all the colors of the rainbow in it.  Or it has the logo of the clothing company on 45 different places on the shirt.  Shits wack.  The shit is skin tight.  What happened to something nice and casual with some breathing room.

For real, fuckin metrosexuals taking over the fashion industry.  :-X

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2008, 05:17:29 PM »
Summer is coming so I need to get a few shirts and everything is wild homo now a days.  What the fuck happened.  Or it has all the colors of the rainbow in it.  Or it has the logo of the clothing company on 45 different places on the shirt.  Shits wack.  The shit is skin tight.  What happened to something nice and casual with some breathing room.

For real, fuckin metrosexuals homosexuals taking over run the fashion industry.  :-X

Jome

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2008, 05:18:24 PM »
lol

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2008, 05:19:46 PM »
;D

:bandit:

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2008, 06:18:18 PM »
dress like an adult you wont have any problem finding clothes that look good without emptying your pockets. I have a lot of clothes, but i dont wear them i'm always in my working clothes

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2008, 06:21:44 PM »

For real, fuckin metrosexuals taking over the fashion industry.  :-X

you know how bitches called guys like myself? Prehistorico-sexual or something like that, cuz i got a beard, hair on my body, and i'm not wearing tight clothes.