Author Topic: When did dressing up like a fag become whats hot in the streets.  (Read 1113 times)

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
Re: When did dressing up like a fag become whats hot in the streets.
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2008, 06:45:08 PM »
At least fools ain't wearing 3XL tall white tees to there knees with shorts on and fucking leg warmers and shit. That shit was stupid looking.
My Future Wife:

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2008, 06:58:27 PM »
At least fools ain't wearing 3XL tall white tees to there knees with shorts on and fucking leg warmers and shit. That shit was stupid looking.
agreed

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2008, 07:03:13 PM »
yo eye keep  it simple. ya feel me. polo shirt (button to the top) , fit/loose jeans, a fitted, and air forces/ or slippers.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2008, 07:21:40 PM »
Time to put an end to polo shirts, anything in pink, air force 1s, or any of them ridiculously overpriced old school kicks for that matter............the mohawk & rats tail..........

I have no problems with the chickies though, they seem to be wearing less nowadays.

Wearing 3XL tall white tees to there knees with shorts on and fucking leg warmers and shit. That shit was stupid looking.

That shit too.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 07:23:41 PM by Nutty »

The Watcher

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2008, 07:27:41 PM »
t-shirt and some jeans/shorts is the way to go. i really don't wear anything with a big ass logo on it and keep my shit as plain as possible
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2008, 07:46:50 PM »
Summer is coming so I need to get a few shirts and everything is wild homo now a days.  What the fuck happened.  Or it has all the colors of the rainbow in it.  Or it has the logo of the clothing company on 45 different places on the shirt.  Shits wack.  The shit is skin tight.  What happened to something nice and casual with some breathing room.  And half you guys here are going to agree yet you're the ones dressing like wild homo's.  And the few shirts that were decent I was like I ain't spending so and so on a shirt I think is decent.  This generation fucking sucks.  From the music you clowns listen to, clothes you wear, television shows you watch, and letting the government rape us of our future and not doing a god damn thing about it.  This generation fucking sucks

I think the real problem is that you cant find any FUBU anywhere

-KIDRENEGADE-

herpes

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2008, 08:51:01 PM »
Summer is coming so I need to get a few shirts and everything is wild homo now a days.  What the fuck happened.  Or it has all the colors of the rainbow in it.  Or it has the logo of the clothing company on 45 different places on the shirt.  Shits wack.  The shit is skin tight.  What happened to something nice and casual with some breathing room.  And half you guys here are going to agree yet you're the ones dressing like wild homo's.  And the few shirts that were decent I was like I ain't spending so and so on a shirt I think is decent.  This generation fucking sucks.  From the music you clowns listen to, clothes you wear, television shows you watch, and letting the government rape us of our future and not doing a god damn thing about it.  This generation fucking sucks

I think the real problem is that you cant find any FUBU anywhere

Never worn Fubu

herpes

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2008, 08:52:15 PM »
The thing with the pink was at least cats were wearing it with some breathing room.  I'm not saying you have to wear stuf 5x too big but this stuff is as tight as what women wear.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2008, 08:56:45 PM »
i hate those queerbags in the tight pants

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2008, 12:27:40 AM »
The worst shit is when they sag with their tight jeans :-X

kemizt

Australian Bastard

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2008, 12:45:02 AM »
yo eye keep  it simple. ya feel me. polo shirt (button to the top) , fit/loose jeans, a fitted, and air forces/ or slippers.

gyeah thats my steez (no slippers tho) buttoned down harvard psycho but with the fitted and the airs to give it that maccabee twist.
Winter is the shit.

throwing up angel wings. ;)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 02:33:45 AM by ILLuminatus Overfiendus »

Sparegeez

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2008, 01:16:07 AM »
I don't wear tight jeans, it's not comfortable for me. But I wear fitted clothing most times. I don't give a fuck.

"That throwback jersey dress is a dress my nigga"

Al Bundy

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2008, 04:12:32 AM »
they got bitch ways. let a hoe be a hoe like it was passed down to me (no bitch)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2008, 06:13:41 AM »
yeah what's up with all that???

Pink Shirts..and all..

I think simplicity can not be over emphasized!1
not too bright, No over size logo..no store tag hanging off my top, or my cap..

Just a shirt, i prefer Long sleeve shirts, jeans/ or combats/or khakis, plain shoes...
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2008, 06:49:30 AM »
We bitch at our parents if they rock 80s hair styles or whatnot but you look like a fucking tool when you are dressed like eazy e in 2008."ima buy some dickies ". Only fucking mechanics should wear that shit TO WORK. Find a style that works for you but please keep it current. Your not eazy or kurupt circa 1993.Your dickies and karl Kani only make you look dumb. Believe me you don't get a gold star on the gangster scale by beinga fake crip.shit yall probably still rock a mushroom cut with that mentality,the type of cats I see hauling dog food with a pallet jack at the 24 hr walmart