Author Topic: When did dressing up like a fag become whats hot in the streets.  (Read 1094 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: When did dressing up like a fag become whats hot in the streets.
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2008, 05:32:20 PM »
We bitch at our parents if they rock 80s hair styles or whatnot but you look like a fucking tool when you are dressed like eazy e in 2008."ima buy some dickies ". Only fucking mechanics should wear that shit TO WORK. Find a style that works for you but please keep it current. Your not eazy or kurupt circa 1993.Your dickies and karl Kani only make you look dumb. Believe me you don't get a gold star on the gangster scale by beinga fake crip.shit yall probably still rock a mushroom cut with that mentality,the type of cats I see hauling dog food with a pallet jack at the 24 hr walmart

i dont care what i look like with dickies on, that shit is the most comfortable pants you can get. Also i'm an electrician so i got an excuse for wearing them  8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2008, 08:55:34 PM »
When it comes to my job, I rock Brooks Brothers button down almost exclusively, kenneth cole on my feet, and whatever pants are on sale at Nordstrom Rack.  Professional as fuck.

You'll never catch me wearing some loud ass shirt w/ a giant logo or some shit.  That ain't me.   

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2008, 10:53:20 PM »
LOL yea the rap crowd has been on some faggoty dressing shit ever since them rhinestone bandannas in 2001. Its been downhill from there.

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2008, 12:35:11 AM »
tight jeans are for niggas with no nuts.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

'EclipZe

« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2008, 06:57:18 AM »
thank god for the summer, with this nice weather i always go outside in my nba jerseys 8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2008, 08:58:20 AM »
And what's up with jeans in their socks? :grumpy:

kemizt

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2008, 12:29:15 PM »
ohhh man i thought i was living in the only part of the world where youngstaz were doing it, That's an old fade though i aint seen it in a while

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2008, 02:10:51 PM »
ohhh man i thought i was living in the only part of the world where youngstaz were doing it, That's an old fade though i aint seen it in a while

Nah man, Suckas do it over here too.

kemizt

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2008, 08:16:58 PM »
i think i done it a couple times cuz my pants were to big but i asked my grandma to cut them

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2008, 09:44:38 PM »
^^^ thats a myth
what about going bald??

yo illumintus ya get winters in austrailia?
ya..if it were true, all the baseball players in the world would be bald. lol

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2008, 11:24:04 PM »
Summer is coming so I need to get a few shirts and everything is wild homo now a days.  What the fuck happened.  Or it has all the colors of the rainbow in it.  Or it has the logo of the clothing company on 45 different places on the shirt.  Shits wack.  The shit is skin tight.  What happened to something nice and casual with some breathing room.

For real, fuckin metrosexuals taking over the fashion industry.  :-X

Yeah i just had the talk form my freind tonight.

See i had been chilling with these itailan cats lately, one of wich is probbaly one of my best friend. He came to me like my shit is too  baggy. My shit dont sag its been years , is not ight but he gave me the hole get tighter thing your a man.

I hate fashion these days specialy in my city. Its metro as fuck, wether your hip hop or listening to house music its all the same shit these days. Even hip hop aint as baggy as the 90s i know but he came to me lke you need ot just cut it all out, sneakers everything. Hes like this is yuo intervention.

Fuck that shit Id rather move
I dont sagg my shit is baggy but clean and now im getting told its not cool, not hip hop. I know im getting older but fuck this.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2008, 01:54:32 AM »
Summer is coming so I need to get a few shirts and everything is wild homo now a days.  What the fuck happened.  Or it has all the colors of the rainbow in it.  Or it has the logo of the clothing company on 45 different places on the shirt.  Shits wack.  The shit is skin tight.  What happened to something nice and casual with some breathing room.

See i had been chilling with these itailan cats lately, one of wich is probbaly one of my best friend. He came to me like my shit is too  baggy. My shit dont sag its been years , is not ight but he gave me the hole get tighter thing your a man.

I hate fashion these days specialy in my city. Its metro as fuck, wether your hip hop or listening to house music its all the same shit these days. Even hip hop aint as baggy as the 90s i know but he came to me lke you need ot just cut it all out, sneakers everything. Hes like this is yuo intervention.

I dont sagg my shit is baggy but clean and now im getting told its not cool, not hip hop. I know im getting older but fuck this.

well, when you have motherfuckers looking up to these fuck nuggets, the trends start to get a little gay.  a fasions execs wet dream, right here.

:grumpy:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

JAZ

« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2008, 01:59:10 AM »
too tight is wack, but too baggy looks like shit too.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2008, 02:00:06 AM »

Don't follow the stream.

Shit - people have been tellin me these last year - "You're over 20 now - isn't it about time you stop with those baggy jeans" FUCK EM :D

kemizt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2008, 10:12:05 AM »

slap him and tell him to stop checkin you out.