Author Topic: X-1 - YOUNG, RICH & GANGSTA  (Read 68 times)

wardy

X-1 - YOUNG, RICH & GANGSTA
« on: May 05, 2008, 11:28:17 AM »
came across this album and it is absolute bangin and it even features 3 westcoast artists on one track called i want you which features suga free, e-40 & too $hort, other features on the album include lil flip and the album is well worth checkin out, so much that ive actually just bought it of amazon.co.uk marketplace

its a shame he committed suicide last year and for those that dont know he is sticky fingaz brother and was afilliated with ONYX and was friends with 50 cent and ja rule

Okka

Re: X-1 - YOUNG, RICH & GANGSTA
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 11:40:40 AM »
its a shame he committed suicide last year and for those that dont know he is sticky fingaz brother

If i remember right X-1's wife said that they ain't real brothers, but they always been actin like that. But anyway, any chance of hookin up the song with Lil' Flip, that shit's fuckin great. I used to have it in very bad quality. I've always wanted to check the whole album out, but never seen it anywhere though.

wardy

Re: X-1 - YOUNG, RICH & GANGSTA
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 12:30:25 PM »

If i remember right X-1's wife said that they ain't real brothers, but they always been actin like that. But anyway, any chance of hookin up the song with Lil' Flip, that shit's fuckin great. I used to have it in very bad quality. I've always wanted to check the whole album out, but never seen it anywhere though.

check your pm inbox